Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Rose Garden - Page 4 Vote_lcapRose Garden - Page 4 Voting_barRose Garden - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Rose Garden - Page 4 Vote_lcapRose Garden - Page 4 Voting_barRose Garden - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Rose Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Rose Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:59 pm

She was confused and was in silence, it seemed to have hurt her what she had just heard. She was not standing in the way of her dreams. It seemed so much different then what she had heard before, and so she just shut it off. softly replying after the silence.
"I do not know"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:07 pm

"I'm doing this because I love and care for you dearly Anthy, mark my words.. you are not in any way standing the way of my dreams, just I sense something to hurt me involving you in the future, and I wanted to warn you. But, let me tell you nothing or no one will stop me from becoming a prince, not even Touga, or Akio, or Kenta, or anyone on this god forsaken planet. I shall be one, and yours at that, or at least attempt to be. But, you shall call me unable to because I am a girl, and that your true prince is Akio, I don't want that to happen, but it probably will and in that other case then, I shall open the door and set you free, free of your sealed fate.. and in that light I shall vanish, and you shall be free. Free to forget all about me. It's been enough and a god given right to experience freedom, and my gift to me. But, now it should be my gift to you, every person whether they be big or small, shy or outgoing, princly or feeble, deserve to have a chance to live freely, and that chance shall be given to you by me... I promise it." I clenched them harder and looked towards her, my eyes a green color like her's and me studying over my adored princess, I was to allow nothing to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Anthy nodded as she listened though some parts scared her, she loved Utena, though she has said that Utena is now her prince, she wondered why Utena thought that way. That she would not be her prince though she has said it so many times now. She closed her eyes and took in all that had been said to her and though it all brought an array of thoughts from each portion. She could not find any words to express her feelings at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:32 pm

"Anthy all of that that I had just spoke, that's all I'm afraid, true. I didn't want to live it nor tell you, for fear of hurting you.. but I am trying to live out my times with you and love you for who you are, and everything you are to this world and me while I still can and have the chance to see you. I care for you, that's why I am acting like this, but in this play I call life, sometimes the lead actress becomes the tragic hero and the curtain must close, like the sun shall set." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Anthy nodded. "I...I understand"
was all she managed to say as she stayed still. Her gaze now set upon Utena. Though it did hurt she understand about the truth..it was better for that at least she held nothing back.
She would hope to never be torn between Aiko and Utena, and though she did believe in her heart that Utena was her prince, there was still doubt somewhere, and doubt in Utenas mind it seemed aswell.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:01 pm

My blue eyes came back to me and so did my personality.

"Huh? Anthy, what just..happened?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Anthy blinked.. and tried to explain what happened. Recapping on what Utena had told her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:22 pm

I nodded and then held my head in confusion.

"Did I really just say all of that? I mean, where in the hell did that come from?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Anthy nodded.
"You did, "... anthy had a small suspicion that maybe it was dios that had said it... or maybe just her subconcious thoughts leaking out through him..
She wasn't sure, and she didn't want to scare Utena by making her thoughts clear.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:39 pm

"Hm, well then... I felt this... this strange presence come over me... like I wasn't myself. As if this other side in me that was just looking for a way to come out, took over my mind and thoughts, and what I was to say to you. It was like, a holy form within me, with a holy glow and light to it, and glowing green eyes. An unknown force to me, and my body... but then it faded once it had said what it said to you, and gave me control. I wonder what it is was." I thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:31 am

She thought it over, and just wondered. "Hmm" it seemed that it may have been the spirit that takes her over when she fought...she bit her lower lip as she thought about suggesting that it was him and more importantly wondered why he had said that to her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:28 am

I continued to think and think though the wonder of it still caught my mind. I couldn't place a finger on it, Dios perhaps? But why now and why me? So many questions.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:53 am

She shook her head finally dispelling all the thoughts that had occured. She just look at Utena, watching her think it through.
"Well it seems we would need to think about this for awhile.."
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:49 pm

"Or we can forget about it and the next time it happens, then we... hm... Anthy you're a witch right?" I thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Anthy nodded slightly. Waiting to hear what Utena was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:55 pm

"So, how bout the next time it happens and I supposedly lash out on you... trap it. Trap it so it cannot escape and then talk to it, find out things about it.. and try to transfer it to something else, so I can have control of my body back. Basically, control the spirit.. with your magic you think you can do that? I think it's Dios, and wasn't Dios your noble prince?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:57 pm

"I suppose I could try to at least." she wasn't really sure if she could. There was nothing really to do except try.
"Yes.."
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:02 pm

"Exactly.. my thought, I'm your prince, or so you say... and therefore... what else could turn my eye color green? And make me cold and protecting, serious... not the Utena I normally am. So, trap the spirit and let's see who it is and get to the bottom of this." I thought this out.

"Um smart plan?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm

"Yes." she went into thought wondering what could go wrong with such a plan. She worried, it was not like she had done this before.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:15 pm

"Don't worry I have faith in you, that you can and you will do this, and besides you'll pull through for me won'tcha?" I winked and smirked, laughing a little cheerily.

"Wow, out of all the people on this Earth I know, I never thought I'd be the one to come up with plans."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:20 pm

"I will try my best for you" she said as she smiled though nervously.

Anthy giggled at Utena's last statement.
"why is that ?"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:27 pm

I blushed at the giggle, it freezing me up a little bit.. but not too much.

"U-uh well, I'm never to one to usually come up with them, I'm usually the one to act them out. You know, I guess I am the one to make things happen, not the one to think them up. Hehe." I chuckled a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:28 pm

"oh, ok" she nodded in understanding.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:33 pm

All of a sudden I got really nervous and blushed a little more. ... twiddling with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:46 pm

"Is something wrong?" Utena's nervousness seemed to have spread as Anthy began to feel more anxious.

Last edited by Anthy Himemiya on Sun May 10, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next