Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Rose Garden - Page 3 Vote_lcapRose Garden - Page 3 Voting_barRose Garden - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Rose Garden - Page 3 Vote_lcapRose Garden - Page 3 Voting_barRose Garden - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Rose Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Rose Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:06 am

She smiled.
"Its good to have friends like that."
A slight blush was seen as she was kissed on the cheek. She then gave a small hug.
"I have to go now, before it gets to late." as she said that her eyes sunk and her smile faded returning to her normal demeanor.
She had only been granted permission to come and care for the plants. If she was caught still here she knew there would be trouble. It wasn't the first time she had stayed longer then she should in one place.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:18 pm

I hugged back and smiled, then winked as she left.

"Alright... see ya later." ^^
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:32 pm

She nodded.
"Later"
she almost whispered back in a sweet tone as if she was awaiting that moment already.
She made her way out and moved towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:07 pm

I decided to stay back for a few moments, while Anthy left and think.

"Rose bride huh?" I said sniffing and holding a purple rose in my hands, I closed my eyes then thought for a moment, before I wanted to leave, it was late anyway. I was about to leave when I suddenly felt a big impact come through the door and push me against the wall of the Garden's house structure. I fell and then rose to my feet.

"Did you honestly think that you could win that easily?" I heard a sneaky voice say from the darkness.

Saionji... I thought to myself as I clenched my teeth and stood there, listening to the blithering words of this fool.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 pm

"I shall defeat you again and again Utena Tenjou until Anthy is mine and mine alone! You shall not have her because me and the rose bride were meant to be ... and so I declare that Saionji Kyoichi will win over Anthy and not some stuck up ugly tomboy... that thinks she knows everything." He finished and pouted making his point.

I couldn't help but feel that something was wrong elsewhere, I just didn't know exactly where, but I couldn't have Saionji trailing me.. so I decided to leave after his speech to check this weird feeling out.

"Well are you done? Because, as fun as staying here in the dark and chatting sounds... I'd best be going. So see ya." I said as I jolted out the door... I didn't know to where the feeling was taking me on instinct. All I know is that I must save Anthy.

"Very well... we shall meet again Utena Tenjou... and when we do.. I will have the rose bride in my possession!" He walked off as I continued running towards the dorms, it was there.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Anthy was tending to the plants early today as she was talking with Utena Telepathicly.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:05 pm

I showed up, opening the door silently and then walking in panting, for I had just run.

"Anthy... Himemiya.." I said slowly, teasing her a little. But still smiling as she turned to notice me.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:09 pm

She smiled as she turned around hearing the familiar voice of Utena, though confused about why she was saying her name slowly, she noticed her panting and looking as though she had ran. Her mind already working wondering if something had happened.
"yes Utena?" she was also tempted to use her full name in return.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:18 pm

I smiled and said subtly.

"Hi." ^^
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:23 pm

"Hi" she was kind of expecting more then that, and wondered what would happen next.
"Its good to see you" her mind wondered back to the dream that was not very long ago and then shook her head to dispell the thoughts as a light blush seemed to have come over her face.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:33 pm

"Hm, so you were remembering the dream I see." I smirked and stopped panting as I caught my breath. I smiled.

"I decided to come see you, I don't want to go to class."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:40 pm

"You should go to class. You don't want to get in trouble, do you?" she was concerned for Utena. Though she was glad she came it was still not good for her to just miss a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:43 pm

"Don't worry, I don't think they'll miss me for a day. And hm, I have an excuse too. I am with the rose bride, it could be about important dueling and student council matters, which in that case, they'll have to excuse my from class no?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:45 pm

"hmm, I suppose so". She could see the logic at least in the thinking.

"So what are your plans then?"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:48 pm

"Smart I know. Hm, well I was thinking that tonight, I could take you out.. o-on a d-date...?" I asked rubbing the back of my head, blushing and looking down.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:51 pm

She blushed abit as she looked down then back at Utena.
"..I think I'd like that"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:01 pm

I smiled broadly and looked up in excitement.

"Really? I mean honestly, you don't really wanna go on a date with me, the wanna be prince do you?" I asked kind of showing my low self-esteem side.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:11 pm

She blushed more, though a smile came out from it as she found it a silly question to ask.
"Really, I wish to go on a d-date with my prince."
To her it was true, and though she could tell that Utena was not so confident about her status. It was all she could do for not to assure her that it was so.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:22 pm

I blushed majorly and continued to as a small smile appeared on my face.

"That's great, so what is it you wish to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:26 pm

"Whatever you wish to".
she really had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:28 pm

I looked determined all of a sudden as my eyes went a greenish color.

"I feel like dueling." The wind blew.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:32 pm

She knew this would mean that they would probly go looking for kenta, to find him as she seemed so determined to do so.
All she really did was nod and waited to see if Utena would say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:42 pm

"I want you to myself, I am tired of Kenta mistreating you.. I know it's him. Just like that jerk Saionji." I clenched my fists tight and sounded colder.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Anthy stepped close and placed a calming hand on Utena's shoulder, she did not want her to drift of as she had done last time and become alot more colder. It was not the right time for that to happen.
"please calm down. I know" was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:51 pm

I turned to look at her.

"I am calm, perfectly fine... Rose Bride, please do not stand in my way of my dreams and beating Kenta, and you shall be fine for eternity. For, I could never be your prince in the first place I am female. What do you think will happen when I set you free? One of us has to go, let it be me... we shall not meet up again. And so I want you free."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next