Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Rose Garden - Page 5 Vote_lcapRose Garden - Page 5 Voting_barRose Garden - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Rose Garden - Page 5 Vote_lcapRose Garden - Page 5 Voting_barRose Garden - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Rose Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Rose Garden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:48 pm

"Um.. n-no.. just that your giggle is adorable, so much so... um I have b-butterflies." I said still blushing, and looking down.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Anthy blushed as she knew what that meant. "Ok"
she still did not know what to do in this situation so she just waited and observed Utena's form.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:00 pm

"W-whatcha l-looking at?" I asked her shyly, not trying to sound rude, just a little shy.. and well nervous. I was blushing a lot, and holding my stomach for there was butterflies in there.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:07 pm

"just my handsome prince" she answered blushing harder as she finished her sentence. It was almost like she was in a daze, as she watched she enjoyed every part of her. Observing each shade of red, each blink, each subtle movement that was made.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:15 pm

I nodded and blushed further.

H-Handsome.. P-Prince? I thought as I was curious as to why she said that, I started to stare back at her. I watched almost completely in a daze as well and just her figure and glowing eyes and form amazed me. I swear if this wasn't heaven then I must be in a holy hell.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:22 pm

She nodded. She thought of Utena as beatiful and therefor wanted to tell her that, it seemed the best way at the time.
Anthy shyly wraped her arms around Utena to hug her. It was obvious she was nervous about doing so, though she still did it. Feeling awkward in the moment, She just stare at Utena awhile longer before breaking contact with her looking down and away.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:24 pm

I laughed a little.

"Don't worry I love you too." I seemed to understand what that meant. "And to let you know what I was looking at, it was my dazzling and beautiful princess... which would be you." I smiled and then titled her chin up so she would be looking at me. I shyly wrapped my arms around her, questioningly, as I was still nervous, half way onto her waist the one hand began to pull back slightly and I was looking into her emerald green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Anthy blushed but smiled, seeming to be that she was understood. She looked into Utenas eyes, a welcoming gaze, as she started to feel that calm that washed over her when she was with Utena in her dream.
"I-its ok you know" Her hand seemed to find Utena's gently wraping her fingers around it her thumb lightly pressed against the back of it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:36 pm

I nodded and blushed and took her hand back in mine.

"R-right. S-sorry." I said as I let go of her hand and wrapped it shyly still around you, as I continued to stare into those loving green big beautiful eyes as the red color in my face reddened eve more and grew. I looked away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:44 pm

Anthys smile grew, as she continued to watch Utena, her hands resting on Utenas arms near her elbows. "....Please don't look away" she asked softly as she reached up to brush away at Utena's hair so she could see her better.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:47 pm

I looked towards her fully now and my blush was as crimson as could be, I stared back into her eyes as she did mine, and tightened the grip on her waist, slowly letting go of her chin and putting my other hand on her waist with my other one. I liked her smile, but it made me blush.. for someone so cute as the figure in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:52 pm

She enjoyed seeing the blush upon Utena's face, that she was doing so because of her, and with the feeling of her arms around her waist, protecting her and keeping her warm and safe, it was something she adored, it was uplifting. It was almost as if she had become addicted to the feeling. Though her face would still redden as she felt them tighten. Her own arms moving up slowly tentatively wrapping around Utenas neck.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:56 pm

I blushed a little more, if that was possible. I, too, loved it when she touched me. I loved it when she put her arms around my neck.. it was very calming and soothing and it showed me that things in this world do exist like love, and friendship.. and that Anthy did truly care for me. I smiled at her arms around my neck, my feeling towards it was sort of obsessive as well for it. I had to control myself from doing anything rash. I wanted to stay like this forever and eternity with her, but sadly she belonged to someone else. It must be hard for you to belong to someone, but your heart to belong to someone else. I wrapped them tighter, the only reaction coming to my mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:01 pm

While like this, Anthys only thoughts where of Utena. It would take some time before anyother thoughts would come to her. As she felt the grip tighten she too tightened her arms, it seemed to match. It was something that she too did not want to end.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:04 pm

"I swear you have a spell on me." I chuckled.

"And it's working all too well." I kissed her neck lightly.. and kept kissing it lightly, holding her to me.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:07 pm

she giggled at the joke, as she blushed. Each kiss increasing her blush another level. She also seemed to shiver slightly from it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:17 pm

I blushed at her child like and adorable giggle, as I felt butterflies go up in my stomach. I continued to kiss her neck more now, than light but less than hard. It was more like a light pressure to it. I continued to kiss it more and more as I held her to me, and tried to stop her shaking.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:42 am

Her blush continued to increase as she felt the light pressure from the kisses. She rested her cheek on Utenas shoulder as she enjoyed the feel of there bodies pressed together.Letting her arm drop as the other stayed with her hand lightly stroking the back of Utenas neck draped over the opposite shoulder.
Her free arm finding itself propped between there bodies.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:32 pm

I smiled and continued to kiss her neck even more and more, as I continued to hold her body to mine as well. I loved her so so much, her personality, her figure everything about her.

"Anthy, I forget.. or rather did we establish this. Will you.. I mean.. are you.. m-my..." I twiddled with my fingers as they were still on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:24 am

She felt her knees weaken as she continued to feel the relaxing caress of Utena's lips against the soft and tender skin of her neck. If it continued she probly would loose herself in the feeling and rest entirely on Utena to hold her up.

Anthy simply nodded. "y-yes I am" she said rather nervously and softly as she nuzzled against Utena's neck.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm

I blushed so so hard and moved my hands to her lower waist and held her to me still. I liked the nuzzling against my neck and I wanted to kiss her more and rejoice in that feeling, but the thought of her being mine. My princess, and my... girlfriend made me oh so happy. I started to retract my hands however, beginning to become shy.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Anthy had her eyes closed and was resting against Utena, she started to feel her hands warmth to drift and disapear from her waist. She wondered what it could be and whispered. "whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:20 pm

"N-Nothing.. I'm just s-slightly s-shy." My hands still slowly retracting, as they slowly did, they stroked her by the waist. I was so shy right now, and hm nervous that I... my hand just started to do that on their own.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:24 pm

"Oh, ok" she smiled as she felt the movement. blushing slightly, she nuzzled against Utena's neck before bring her head back so she could look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:29 pm

"But would you rather them on you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next