Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Vote_lcapDetour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Voting_barDetour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Vote_lcapDetour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Voting_barDetour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Detour towards the courtyard

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:37 am

I walked back over confused as to why Wakaba did that.

"Is she going to be alright?" I asked wanting to know in pure concern, though my face showed no emotion or expression as to it, my voice did only slightly. I was trapped and cursed to not feel anything. Oh my prince why won't you set me free?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:45 am

"I think so" in all honesty i had no idea. She was heading off somewhere and by all means I dont think she was going to head to class.
Odd, man wakabas confuseing. grr.

I looked at Anthy and wondered what she thought of all this but then decided not to ask. everything would come together in its due time.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 am

I looked to the sky outside the window and then to Utena, and for once showed some emotion. Showed the true side of me that is Anthy, the one that has been locked away for many years. The one that was still learning to be human by my prince, my master. And my love. The one that has an opinion on something and isn't always so passive. And well to my surprise very much kindhearted. I then turned my gaze to Utena as she would have noticed something new and different in it.

"Go after her." I spoke, smiling a little looking at her with the same eyes as before. But my voice was a little different it had emotion, and with a minute's pass, my eyes too.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:03 am

"Go after her?" I spoke confused. It wasnt as if that line was often used in a case of a friend.
This was annoying. I shook my head to empty it of thoughts.
Doing so I decided what to do.
Wakaba needed to say this but then she would rather me not have known in the first place. A secret is a hard thing to bear on ones own.
I ran off after Wakaba.

I'll be back later ok Anthy?

"Hey wait up wakaba" It wouldn't take much effort to catch up but there was more that neeeded to be said and if she wasn't going to say it now she may never say it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:09 am

I nodded and smiled as she ran off after her. I sighed as I stood there watching her run off to go comfort and talk to her friend. It's nice to have people open up to you. I felt that it was a good way for them to become closer, and even though I loved Utena, and called her my prince. My brother is the only true prince for me, and always will be. And if Wakaba really does love her, I wouldn't mind stepping down from my high position to let her be the "princess" I guess. After all a secret is the one hardest thing a person can bear right? I stood there looking out the window. I thought back.

Alright.

As then my thoughts were only composed to myself.

I'll be waiting here for you.. Utena-sama.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 pm

I arrived here after sometime, meeting up with Tatsuya. I waved at him, and decided to act normal, not like this new cynical person I was. I hid that evil side of me, and the smirk I was wearing and ran up to him giving him a hug and maybe acting a little shy.

"Hey T-Tatsuya! It's nice to see you again." I said as I hugged him and then didn't let go.

"May I ask a favor of you?" I asked tracing my hand to his heart/chest and keeping it there. I was trying to hide that smirk of mine just recently developed.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 pm

I walked back into the building slowly opening the door to reach the floor that Anthy was on. I then walked into the hallway slowly, and closed the door behind me. I sensed Utena was coming to, and surely she would to protect her precious princess, how I wished for that to be me. However maybe I could talk to Anthy, open up to her you know. You never do, she actually might understand and help you out. I walked up to her as if nothing had changed.

"Hello there Anthy." And then I suddenly changed, became more like the evil person I was turning into or was now then that good Wakaba she knew.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:05 pm

"Oh hello there Miss Wakaba." I would have smiled without any meaning or emotion behind it. My eyes were apathetic yet kind as always. I wondered what she wanted, as I stood there waiting for Utena to reappear.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:41 pm

I walked up the stairs to the where Anthy and Wakaba would be.
It was a rushed pace but it was not running.
I slowly opened the door and walked down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:52 pm

"So whats going on Anthy?" I asked being my nice self, though there was a hint of something different in my voice and way of speaking. I was hoping to show her a little as well as hide it.And I didn't think that she would notice anyway. But I was wrong, she noticed, but kept her knowing of it very subtle. I didn't expect what she was to tell me next. Until she said it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:55 pm

I nodded.

"Nothing much Miss Wakaba, I am waiting for my prince to arrive. Utena. You too?" She could tell from the way I was pausing in my speece and averting my eyes. I stood there waiting and looking out the window, as I soon said something subtle that would set her off inside.

"Wakaba, is there something wrong? You seem disdained today?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:05 pm

I walked to the room Anthy and Wakaba where. I was surprised to see Wakaba there after what had happened.
"Oh wakaba i didn't expect you to be here"
For some reason I walked next to Anthy and stood slightly infront of her. Not blocking her but almost in a protective manor.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:07 pm

"Why hello there Miss Utena." I smiled and giggled as she showed up next to me, almost right in front of me. I loved how strong and protective she was of me, it was like falling in love all over again.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:08 pm

"What a nice surprise ain't it Utena?" I said kind of bluntly standing there with my fists clenched. I couldn't reply to her question quick enough. Darn, well I wasn't expecting this to happen so soon. I'll have to work around it.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:08 am

"Yea,.... a nice suprise"
I lightened up abit though I was still slightly tense. Man I wish my brain would stop working for once.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:25 am

"Hm? Is there something wrong Utena?" I smiled, trying to hide my evilness, and the blackness recently that let through of my heart.

"Oh and is there a reason why you're standing there being so protective of Anthy, your princliness?" I giggled meancingly at that nickname, and went back to standing there in a sweet pose.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:41 am

Man was I over reacting? I mean it was wakaba afterall even if shes been polluted, shes not going to do anything untill after the duel Right?
I shook my head to empty it of those thoughts.
"Nothings wrong Wakaba" though it was true nothing was wrong it was just odd and did not feel right.

"Ah" A anime sweatdrop appeared as I tried to think of a explanation. It was not as if I was being to cautious. I sighed and blushed at the title.
She was messing with my head and it wasn't good.
"None that I can see, suppose its just nature"
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:56 am

"Mhm, I know it's in your nature to be protective and princly, right?" I giggled and smirked, winking.

"I understand, she's your love, your princess, and your rose bride so naturally you'd wanna protect her at any cost right?" I turned around having my back face to her as I started to walk and use the floor to act out what I was saying.

"Hm, so how do you react to this. Anthy there is a duel today after school and, I am going to win you." I walked up to her and stuck my tongue out at her.. that same look stuck on her face, as I punched her in the arm lightly. I then walked up to Utena and wrapped my arm around her neck lightly, kissing her cheek.

"I'll see you there, my love." I winked and stepped into the shadows of the hallway though it looked as if I had disappeared completely.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:09 am

The blush stayed as she spoke again, damn it.
I nodded knowing that it was true. "Yes I would protect her. That is my wish"

I was surprised by Wakaba striking Anthy even if just lightly it was still a strike and that made me mad. I pulled away from Wakaba's embrace, as I watched her disapear all I could do was think.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm

That was the point, my objective was to beat Utena in a duel. And if I couldn't do that, my soul, the real honest one will become endangered. I walked into darkness, my soul and heart as well becoming pitch black there was no light in it anymore. I finally had lost it. And decided to take what I have for its worth and go forth to duel. School was over soon, the day went by fast when you're plotting an evil scheme. And, so then I would have my chance at the rose bride. My turn, and well my way of showing my love for Utena. you see I had a plan ,but I never said I would follow it. Or maybe I would. I have to see how I feel in that arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detour towards the courtyard
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolutionary Girl Utena :: The Schoolyard-
Jump to: