Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Basketball Courts. Vote_lcapBasketball Courts. Voting_barBasketball Courts. Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Basketball Courts. Vote_lcapBasketball Courts. Voting_barBasketball Courts. Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Basketball Courts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:24 am

This is a basketball court made up of two hoops and paved ground. It was smoothed over with lines and tap and all sorts of construction-like things. There was a basketball rack in the background will balls on it available for play. But it was the school's so no one could steal them. There was a reminder to put them back when done practicing. I ran over and grabbed one spinning it on my fingers. I smiled and stood in the sun beaming down on me.

"So who's up for some basketball?"
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:27 am

"I am! I am! And don't hold back Utena!" I giggled and winked. Unknowingly I let some words slip from my mouth. "My prince." I couldn't stop smiling and giggling it seems. But hey that's how I was, even if Utena and I were just friends. I walked over to the court and kept an eye on how Utena was spinning the ball. I wanted to learn to do that for sure. As well as play better than I normally can. And I knew the person to ask for that was Utena.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:20 am

I couldn't help but give a small giggle to the question and enthusasim of Wakaba, I gave a small smile and nodded to Utena to indicate a willingness to play. Though I would prefer to watch it would not hurt to try. I walked over slowly towards the two standing afew paces away as I watch the ball in my loves hands.
"When you are ready"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:23 pm

I looked to Anthy. The sunlight shone on her, and her giggle made me smile. I could only help but feel the love I had for her at this moment in time. In this day and age. I spun the ball around once more, before stopping and putting my body in a dribbling motion. Then, I shot the basket with quite some force, and the ball made a "swoosh" sound against the net. The ball came bouncing back on the ground but it stopped when it touched upon Anthy's ankle.

I nodded. "I can teach you how to do that, I can teach you lots of things about basketball." I rubbed the back of my head to my neck. "Though I really am not an all-star, I do know some cool tricks." A small chuckle escaped from me as the sun beat down on us, mildly. It was nice this time of year.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:58 am

I watched as Utena showed off abit, well it was a demonstration but still. I bent down to pick the ball up, looking at the round object for a moment, befor my eyes would dart back to Utena, a coy smile appearing. "I'm sure you can, and you are better then all star anyway" she took afew steps towards Utena befor she tried to dribble the ball. Letting go to the ground as she awkwardly moved her hand to catch it making it bounce away as she angled her hand wrong.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:33 am

I ran to get the ball and bring it back handing it to Anthy and smiling. I blushed lightly at her comment and rubbed the back of my neck still in modesty. I didn't really like compliments mostly because I didn't know how to act to them. I nodded and did what a normal person would do, thank her.

"Sorry it was a demonstration and I didn't mean to show off if I did. And hey you'll get the hang of this really, by some time you'll be playing like a pro. I mean I am good, but like I said I'm not all star. Thank you though, Anthy." I could only help but wink at her, and then Wakaba was starting to get jealous again, I could see in it her mannerisms. All I did was glance to her and she glanced back knowing what was in my eyes, and sighed in understanding. She wanted to get this game on more than anyone, but first like I said a few pointers were needed.

"So what do you guys wanna learn?" I glanced back to Anthy who seemed to have the ball in her hands at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:36 am

I smiled and giggled at the scene that was going on, and how Anthy messed up her dribble. There was nothing funny about that since I might have messed it up too, I just found it really cute that Utena was instructing us on how to do things. It was like now she was one of the teachers she would always get in trouble with. Hahah, ironic no?

"Utena! I wanna learn more than just fancy tricks and basketball! I know how to do stuff, like all these different maneuvers. Up and down, left and right.. and loopy-loop. Blah blah blah." Pretending like I knew it all I did some hand motions along with that. At least we knew I could tell direction. She could only smile and shake her head of course still waiting for an answer on Anthy's part, and know that what I had said was completely fictional. Oh man, way to embarrass yourself Wakaba! v//v
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:14 pm

As I notice Utenas blush I could not help but go alittle darker myself, I held the ball still in my hands looking first at Utena then at Wakaba who seemed to have answered.. loopy-loop?... I giggle alittle at the girls enthusiasim. At least she knows abit about the game.

"Maybe Wakaba should play you alittle and I can learn by watching?, she knows more then I do"
I suggested to the two as my eyes went back towards Utena, It would be good for Wakaba, at least then she could get started on her game, maybe the energy drain would make her more calm?.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:00 am

The blush then faded and I smiled and chuckled at Wakaba's comments. Her enthusiasm always did strike me somewhere. It was enough to make a person smile and if intentional laugh, sometimes even unintentional. I guess that's what you get for having such a friend like that, like Wakaba.

I nodded and asked for the ball, walking over to Anthy with soft and swift steps. Then I spoke.

"Sure, I can teach you lots of things. Or would you wanna perhaps play a game with me Wakaba?" I smirked and waited for the ball to come to my hands.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:03 am

I would then see her nod and walk over to Anthy requesting the ball. I made her and Anthy smile, a chuckle and a giggle. It was more than nothing, emotionless, expressionless faces. Those I disliked much. I looked to Utena as she did walk and took note of her elegance and grace. Her soft and swift steps told me of course she was pro. And she was going to teach me! I had the best best friend in the whole world! She really is my prince~!! o//o

"Fine, sure. Bring it Utena! A little one on one, never hurt no one." I tried to rhyme while shaking my finger in a wagging like motion and giggling with it too. I knew someone had to laugh at this, or it would be bitterly embarrassing for me. I then added the comment, though Utena knew I was joking. "Prepare to be amazed." ^-^ Good times with these two, good times.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Handing the ball over, she smile at Utena. "goodluck" She knew Utena did not need it. It was all she could say as she let the ball slip away. Awaiting the two to begin.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 pm

"Thank you Anthy." I smiled and winked as I took the ball gently in my hands. I turned to Wakaba and thought a moment. I dribbled the ball as if handling nothing, like air.

"Hm, shall we shoot for the ball Wakaba? Or just have you start with it, since I am the teacher and you, the student?" I smiled warmly, I did not want to appear a show off, but it was just a question. And I would soon get an answer. I watched Anthy from the corner of my eye, she seemed pretty in this light, and even that was enough to make the slightest blush come to my face.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:45 pm

I watched as Utena took the ball from Anthy and faced me now. Wow, what poise and grace. I watched as she handled and dribbled the ball as if it were nothing, as if she'd been doing this her whole life. I sighed, I'd fallen in love with a real prince. I never knew a thing was possible until now.

Waking up from my fantasies, I got steamed. A blush crept onto my face and suddenly my head became big, hypothetically speaking of course.

"Utena! I am not that horrible~! I know I am the student here, and you're the teacher, but hey could you at least be a little more considerate to my skills? I'm really not all that bad!" When I saw that she was only trying to be nice, the blush increased and got darker from embarrassment and I only could nod. We would shoot for ball. I wonder who would win this?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:51 pm

A small blush came over my as I was winked at, a small smile befor I moved towards shade. I sat down, bringing my knees up to rest my head on them, my arms wraped around my legs. It was nice to see them be playful, as Utena was being a slight show off, even if she did not see it that way.

My prince was in her own battle field, the one she was most at home in. Wakaba as a new soldier being taught how to win. This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 pm

I watched Anthy, as she was sitting a bit far, I always would ensure her safety over mine. Protect her at all costs. Of course I would do that for Wakaba too, but she seemed that she knew how to fend for herself as well. Ah well if she needed my protection, I was there to catch her if she fell. I bowed and took the ball in my hands handing it to Wakaba.

"Here you may take the first shot, my best friend." I allowed her to take the ball softly from my hands and then she smiled and giggled as she focused her line of sight on the basket. I had waited with the utmost intentions of her making it so she could get the ball first. The suspense of the ball in her hands and the angle of which she was throwing, it could put anyone into a hard to state to breathe in. Suffocation. After a while she shot the ball and missed it but only by an inch. I went to retrieve the ball and brought it back to the court. I nodded saying only constructive things.

"Nice one Wakaba, only missed by an inch. Sadly, it's my shot now. But, you still did well and how's this? I'll even let you have ball first. Even if I do make it, I promise." I shot it and as promised, I made it and gave it to her. She started and I was going to take it easy on her. I did not want her getting hurt, and I allowed her to get used to dribbling trickily as the time passed on. All the while she was doing this I was making sure both of them were safe, safe in the area with me. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am

"Right!" She had given the ball to me. I had to keep my hardest from blushing. She was so, dreamy! I mean handling the ball like that, allowing a lady to shoot before herself. Not that she wasn't a lady either but still! That was really sweet and each notion of her kindness touched my beating heart and made it warm. Warm enough to speed up.

I took a shot, concentrated (just barely), and missed it. DARN! That means she gets to shoot and she'll probably make it and that'll be the end of that!

"Um sure, thanks.. Utena?" she, what? o.o She was going to give the ball to me even if she made it! YAY. That was one of the greatest things ever, so sweet and talented, pure and kind. Everything, you're my everything Utena. And so I received the ball even though she made it. (Quite impressively I might add.) And I began to dribble it slowly. I wanted to get used to handling this. Though I could tell she was occupied on her mind with things. Like protecting me and Anthy perhaps? ^///^ She was in the game, alert and ready and for that I took no risks.

"Are you ready Utena, my prince?! Because here I come!" I dashed forward and tried to maneuver around her thus officially starting the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basketball Courts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts.   Basketball Courts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basketball Courts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolutionary Girl Utena :: School :: Ohtori Academy-
Jump to: