Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Rose Garden - Page 2 Vote_lcapRose Garden - Page 2 Voting_barRose Garden - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Rose Garden - Page 2 Vote_lcapRose Garden - Page 2 Voting_barRose Garden - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Rose Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Rose Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:51 pm

"Oh... I see, then." I said letting go of the flower I was toying with just standing there looking up at the sky through the glass windows that covered the ceiling. The sunlight beamed down on my face and I continued to look up.

I'm a prince huh... no just any prince.. her prince...

I sighed as I thought this.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:04 pm

As she stood there Anthy sighed not knowing what to do she just watched Utena.
she walked up to Utena and wondered if she would even get an answer.
"If I may ask.. what do you feel?" at this point she was standing next to Utena, she wasn't looking at her though, she was looking around at the flowers at her side.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:01 pm

My blush reddened and grew.

"Well, um...I... what.. " I was trying to speak but I couldn't find the words to as I just stared at the sunlight coming through the windows above.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Her eyes closed as she stood next to her. Her head tilted down towards the ground. Waiting to see what would be said. Just waiting and allowing Utena time to speak.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:08 pm

"Well, do you want the truth or.. the thing that we're supposed to say to one another..?" I asked looking downwards now.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:11 pm

"Whatever you decide to tell me...." she stiffened slightly. It seemed off to have such a question asked. More worrying as to what the answer could be. "The truth would be good...." and so would the other.Her eyes opened and drifted to Utena's face, as she wondered what she could be thinking.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm thinking the truth is I love you and want to be with... and you're a cute and beautiful human being that needs to be free.. but I can't find the words to say that... Why?

"Alright, well the truth is... A-i Shi-ter-u..." I say this in syllables for fear of letting it out into the open.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Anthy blushed, as her eyes widened. It seemed they both couldn't say how they felt fully yet.
She looked down to hide her blush as a smile of joy formed.

"Thank you"~
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:36 pm

"Um... n-no problem." I said smiling a little as well and blushing a little more, I reversed my view back to the sunlight through the windowed roof and now played with another flower lightly, a white rose.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:49 pm

As she calmed herself down Anthy took another look at Utena.
Her eyes drifting down to the rose slightly, "Utena..."
She didn't know what to say or do at that moment she felt frozen. It was a joy to have the one she felt so much for close to her, It was something she didn't want tacken away. It would be though. Once they left this area.
They would be seperate again and confined to there roles. As she still had her duties to attend to.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:53 pm

I took the flower and gave held it to my heart before kissing it and then handing it to you.

"I will free you... I promise." I said determindely and handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:57 pm

"I know you will.." Anthy smiled at her a gentle and caring warmth radiating from her.
She took the rose gently into her hand, holding it carefully, as if it where the most important thing in the world.
Anthy looked down at the rose and held it close to herself.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:59 pm

I covered the hand that was holding the rose with my hand over yours and smiled lightly as well.

"Just like I live to protect that rose.. I live to protect you.." ^^
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:04 pm

she wouldn't form words as she just looked at Utena in silence. No words could really express how much she those words ment to her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:09 pm

I smiled and nodded confirming that what I just said was understood.

"UTENA!" A voice said as she came barraging through the door and running up to hug me.

"Um.." I said kind of surprised.. though I really shouldn't be by one of my best friends.

"I've been looking all over for you... you should know better than to disappear like that, you had me worried sick! I don't wanna lose you Utena, utena... utena my love." She said this as she hopped on my back and hugged my neck and I smiled at this.

"All I did was come here... nothing to worry bout." I smiled and laughed at her over joy from finding me.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Anthy's ears perked up as she heard someone yell Utena's name, as she turned her head to see where the sound had come from. She notticed the girl run in and jump onto Utenas back.

She just stood in silence alittle longer befor snapping out of it. She observed the two feeling odd. She bowed her head and said hello.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Wakaba- Oooh... who's your friend here Utena? *is teasing me*

Me- *blushes* Um... um...

Wakaba - Ah ok is she your girlfriend? Do you like her?

Me- *blushing* ...
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Anthy was trying to suppress a giggle as she watched the girl torture Utena.
She interjected, "My name is Anthy Himemiya, it is nice to meet you."
It was funny, though she also wanted to freeze as she was asked if anthy was her girlfriend.
She was tempted to allow her to continue her questioning, and just wait befor speaking.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:52 pm

I continue to blush and remain there as she remained on my back. I wasn't going to speak anytime soon.

Wakaba- Well nice to meet you too... my name is Wakaba Shinohara and Utena here is my best friend! *smiles and hugs my neck again*
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:57 pm

"mhm, Wakaba shinohara" she said confirming that she had heard the name right. To commit it to memory as she looked at them. She tilted her head slightly and gave no real impression of what she thought.

"I see, Well that is good"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:42 pm

"Well she is my best friend, she does this all the time." I rubbed the back of my head as I spoke and continued to blush.

"Utena's blushing! Anthy, I think she's got a little crush on you." she giggled after speaking and then micheivioously smirked.

"Wakaba..."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:22 am

Anthy nodded in understanding. Then ever so slightly blushed as she held her hands infront of her one over the other, somewhat hiding the rose she had received, her thumbtip barely brushed over the petals as she just smiled at the two.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:08 pm

"Well I have to go.. so see ya, Utena." she said as she left with a smile from finally leaving.

I continued blushing and standing there rubbing the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Anthy watched as Wakaba left then just smiled at Utena.

"She seems nice." she said after the girl had left, she stepped close to Utena and leant towards her giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. Before moveing back.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:03 pm

I blushed even more... and then answered her.

"She is nice.. she's my best friend after all." I said kind of nervously and rubbing the back of my head and leaning in then to kiss her on the cheek as well, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next