Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Rose Garden Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Rose Garden Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Rose Garden Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Rose Garden Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Rose Garden Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Rose Garden Vote_lcapRose Garden Voting_barRose Garden Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Rose Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:36 am

Looks out over onto the garden and picks up one of the roses gently from the garden, it is white the normal color of my roses, I sniff it and then look up to the sky. This is a place of such beauty, where Anthy would come to water her flowers. A place with flowers all over, especially roses. Anthy would treat them with kindness and so shall I... I have been protecting this place ever since.

"Anthy.." I say to myself thinking of her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:14 am

Anthy had come to tend the gardens as she would normally. A small smile was forming as she walked into the greenhouse. She cared enjoyed careing for the flowers, they where precious to her. As she walked in she had not yet noticed Utena.

She picked up a watering can after closing the door behind her, carefully tipping the right amount of water over each flowerbed.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:20 am

I continued to smell the flower and held it close to my chest, looking up towards the sky. I stood there, didn't hear Anthy come in either... I just stood there, as if a frozen statue in time.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nakajima

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:30 am

He walked into the garden, a small pot in his hand, inside is a small Silver rose glowing softy. Walking over to a carefully chosen spot that would stay in the shade all day, but catch the moonlight at night from a small pond near. Kneeling down he dug a small hole before transplanting the rose into the ground, after a sprinkle of water and plant nutrients he got up, smiling very slightly he walked out of the garden. The rose glowing softly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:35 am

She was wraped din her own world as she was tending to the plants. As she looked around she spotted Utena She stood there a moment wondering if she needed anything. She walked towards the girl that seemed frozen in time. Unsure if she should say anything or disturb her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:43 am

I didn't realize that she was there but I was thinking out loud to myself again.

"Anthy..." Is all I said in an ominous way.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:23 am

She wondered if she should answer, but just looked down at the watering can in her hand. She decided to continue tending to the rest of the flowers. And not interrupt Utena.
Anthy started at the flowers next to her and worked her way back towards the door. Remaining silent and leaving the patch infront of Utena last.
As she continued, she would notice the new rose left behind.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:06 pm

I decide to stop thinking and go home, but as I turn around I see her about to leave the garden. My eyes widen and an innocent smile is brought upon my face, my glimmering blue eyes with joy and happiness.

"Anthy?" I asked walking up to her, making sure it was really her.

"Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Anthy stopped when she heard her name and turned around to face Utena. "Yes, it is" she said as she looked at Utena, observing her joyful demeniour.
Anthy's hands rested infront of her one of the other, as she gave a soft smile in return and bowed her head to Utena.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:18 pm

"Hey, no need to bow. Hey glad I finally found you.." I smiled more as i got closer.

"When I went missing I hope I didn't scare or worry you too much, for I was looking for you all the way. Anthy Himemiya is your name right?" I asked kindly approaching her, we are now standing right in front of the other.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:25 pm

"S-sorry" she said in response to the comment about the bow.
Anthy just looked up at Utena and nodded. She looked into Utena's eyes befor looking down again. "Yes it is."
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:28 pm

I blushed slightly.

"Well that's great... I mean I've been looking for you all over and you know I finally found you. To see your face just gave me a rush of joy." I smiled.

"Well do you remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:32 pm

"Yes, of course. You are Utena Tenjou, she looked to the side slightly not really showing anything before looking up at Utena with a smile. "I am glad you found me"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:33 pm

I smiled and went to hug her.

"I am glad too... both that I found you and that you remember me. Anthy, are you still the rose bride?" I asked letting go of the hug and looking concerned.

"And I will be pleased to inform you that I have been secretly protecting this place for you ... and waiting for your return to it and in hope that someday I might be able to see that innocent face in which I loved so long ago." I cupped her cheek in my hand lightly and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:42 pm

She hugged back, security seeming to fill her as she was embraced.
"yes.." she said with a subtle nod.

Anthy smiled at Utena, in hearing that she had kept this place safe. "Thank you" she said, a small blush barely visible on her cheek formed as it was cupped, looking back into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:51 pm

I smiled back and rubbed my thumb across it softly before dropping my hand.

"Well hey no problem I mean I would've done that for any of my friends. So, you're still the rose bride huh? Does that mean I failed at my mission to free you?" I sighed and looked kinda bummed out.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Anthy nodded and looked down slightly. " You tried your best. Thats all that really matters." she tried to smile and cheer Utena up. Wishing not to see her down at all.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:07 pm

"Well yes but now I know that no matter how hard I try to free you, you're always gonna be like this? I don't care, I won't give up.. there's another world out there for us and we're gonna make it... I'm not resting until you're free, you have you're own rights." I said looking up a bit more now.

"Well yes, while that is true Anthy, I could never be your prince.. no matter how much I wanted to be... that's what you said to me before I disappeared and it's been ringing in my mind ever since."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:26 pm

She had smiled at Utena when she said she would strive to free he. She had complete faith in her.

Anthy looked at Utena, slight hint of worry in her eyes as she stepped closer to her and wraped her arms around Utena in a hug as she closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath before speaking.
"..... you are my prince."
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:30 pm

I blushed majorly and smiled though Anthy couldn't see since the hug was from behind me.

"Thank you." Is all I said as I turned around suddenly and hugged her back. I was happy in this moment, and wanted it to last.. but like all good things it had to end. I eventually let go of the hug still smiling and blushing, as I folded my arms behind my head and stood like a typical guy would.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Anthy felt the same while in the embrace, she never wanted it to end. She had smiled fully, and as Utena let go so did she, looking at her as her face reddened. she stood there in silence, unsure of what to say now.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:41 pm

OOC: Are you blushing too?

I turned away from you and went to go look at one of the flowers, my back turned to you again.

"Anthy what is it you feel about me?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:45 pm

OOC: Yes. Sorry for not make it clear.

"What do you mean?"
Anthy was frozen there, a fear came over her as she was unsure if she could voice her feelings. She looked down as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:48 pm

OOC: It's ok.

"How do you feel about me?" I asked again toying with the flower a little and waiting to hear an answer, my ring glimmered in the sun as I remained blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:54 pm

"I...I ....care for you..... " she managed to say. If only she could really say those words that mattered and probly the words Utena wanted to hear. Her blush had increased though Utena would not have been able to see due to her back being turned to Anthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next