Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Trust and loyalties Vote_lcapTrust and loyalties Voting_barTrust and loyalties Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Trust and loyalties Vote_lcapTrust and loyalties Voting_barTrust and loyalties Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Trust and loyalties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Trust and loyalties Empty
PostSubject: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Man, where did she go?
I started walking back towards the school when I came upon the fountain I had taken Anthy to earlier. Today had been a odd day, first the switch, then wakaba playing coy and shy, does she really love me? and now, this.
As I thought back on the events that accured I blushed, and shook my head.
Gah no, I can't like her back, can I? I mean shes my best friend. and I love Anthy. Right? so why did I.. argh!

I stopped at the fountain and sat on the edge of the basin. my hands on either side of me gripping the stone as I look up into the sky in thought.

Why is she being this way, I know she loves me but, that can't make that type of change happen so quickly. I mean i don't remember her ever being that way. She was.... I shook my head.
Stop thinking about that! gah.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:46 am

I had now a sword on my back after smirking and letting Tatsuya lay there passed out, unconscious on the ground. I was heartless in my desires, and I knew I couldn't turn back now. There was a part of me true, that felt that this was immoral and wrong, and wanted to stop, the good part of me. However that little part of me, wasn't strong enough to fight back... and now it would be the moment of truth. I spotted Utena, ah my love, sitting there so elegantly sitting on a fountain thinking hard, and looking stressed. I had decided to set the sword down behind the fountain and come up from behind her. As I did that, I smirked and placed my hands on her eyes, shielding them, and saying cynically.

"Guess who Utena?" Hehe, I was going to do this... I really was. I was almost sure she didn't know my secret, I wanted her to be my own... or was that it? Or was that the real reason? Did I love Utena? Or did I just envy her? Did I want to be special and popular, unique like her? Or was it real love? Well after this then I guess we shall find out. I mean after this, unless my one true prince can save me, just as it says in my fate written above in the stars at night, which I read so silently over and over to myself, I shall die by the strike of her sword, and that'll be the end. I knew this to be my fate though I didn't wanna believe it was true, so I acted like it wasn't... and then I would believe it really wasn't. I've learned to not control your fate, only let friendship take it's course. And thats what I intend to do, if only my love would take flight.. instead of fight. I would be secure, safe, and found for all eternity.

I smirked. "You looked stressed is something wrong?" I let go of her eyes. The imaginary music in the background would be escalating to a full out theme of cynical enraged love. IF you ever knew what that feels like then you would know what I am going through. However now isn't the time to be reminded of your past nor your future fate, it's the present and the plans you have. So let's get to it. The darkness speaking for me..
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:55 am

I felt the hands slide over my eyes, I jumped slightly brought out of my thoughts by the pressence of the other person.
"huh" That was.. wakaba.. but the voice sounded.. so...
"Wakaba?" Why in the world was she acting this way.
"Well yes and no there is but ah, I'm sure I can handle it" ah man I hope i was convinceing I still needed to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:08 am

I smirked as I let my hands fall over to her neck, still behind her. I massaged it gently, as then I lay a kiss on it... reaching for my sword secretly behind me. I then grabbed it, and put it behind Utena in the spot I was previously standing. I then worked my way around to the front of Utena, looking her directly in the eyes. I then got closer and closer, pressing my forehead to yours, keeping my arms and hands where they were. I then was trying to send her into a state of calmness so what I was about to do would have the desired effect on her. I then slowly made pretend like I was going in to kiss her gently as then I reached behind her quickly, grabbed the sword and pointed it at her below her chin, to her neck. I then smirked and she would have become more aware and awake at that then relaxed.. who wouldn't? I had her at the palm of my hands. I really didn't wanna do this, I wouldn't have done this, but it was the other me, and I was obligated to do this... so let's do this. I pointed the sword towards her neck, holding the hilt of it with the hand that has a rose ring on it. Except this rose ring wasn't pink, it was black.. and so were my eyes stung with evil. (Not literally, more like they seemed more dark and mysterious with their emotion when you would look into them.) Lustful eyes, and a smirking smile, I continued to do this, really what was happening to me? Had everything I known to be true, all turned out to be a lie?

"I challenge you to a duel for the rose bride, Anthy Himemiya. And if I win, I get the rose bride.." I didn't go onto the terms of if I lose, because that would have been too painful for me to say, and might have awoken the real me inside from the slumber in which she was in. I wasn't going to take any chances. I thought that my secret was pretty much out right now, and that there was no turning back. It's like walking the road of death, you pick one street, and head down it, no return. I continued to smirk, putting my sword down but still keeping my guard up. This was definitely freaky, for this had never happened before.. but like I said, walk with me in hell, and you shall not get burned. Turn back now and your body becomes an incinerated vessel for loneliness and despair. There is a path, of heavenlyness, or destruction, take your pick.

When she didn't answer right away. I smirked wider and spoke one last thing, waiting for a response.

"What's the matter? Do you not know where your trust and loyalties lie?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:29 am

I felt uncomfortable with Wakaba behind me i didn't know why it was odd.
"Hey you almost scared me" I said jokingly as I felt her hands massage my neck. Blushing deeply at that.
I was surprised by her behavior as she moved closer I felt myself want her to, As she made to kiss me I was more ten calm but at the same time something was telling me something was wrong. What was it.

I was stunned, After awhile I answered her.
"What in the world, Wakaba! whats gotten into you this is so not like you!" I yelled at her as I was startled by her actions.
"Snap out of it Wakaba this is not you, you don't want the rose bride. What is it in for you if you where to get her?" I was abit upset it wasn't like her to be this way, i was more mad then upset.
I then spotted the ring, That ring?, this wasn't wakaba at all she was lost to me untill I could defeat her in a duel.

" My loyalties Lie with my friends and the rose bride" I was hopeing to stir her inner self I stared at her in defiance. There was nothing left to do but accept this duel.. and defeat.. my friend. I really didn't want to hurt her. It would definately be difficult to win this.

I
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:27 am

I continued smirking as I was and put my sword down.

"Very well then, I'll see you in the dueling arena in 3 hours after school ends." I giggled menacingly as I walked closer to her and got right up in her face. My sword was laying on the ground behind me, as I pressed my body to her.

"Oh and one more thing." I smiled for once and then lent in and kissed her gently. Her lips felt so good as I wrapped my arms around her neck. This was the true sincerity within my heart and the way I wanted this to go, this is what I truly wanted , true emotion, pure emotion on what I was doing. I held the kiss for some time before smiling, opening my eyes and then letting them go. My eyes seeming to be myself, more innocent, and content with life for a moment there as I looked into Utena's. Then they went back to dark, and mysterious. But I spoke in the same soft voice as if I was in love, and nothing, none of this happened.

"You have such soft lips my prince.." I giggled and touched them once more. I nodded and then walked away going to pick up my sword and exit the scene that had just played out between me and her. I was in the distance completely, yet still able to be seen. As I stood there and stopped, there was no one here but Utena and I, and that I liked.

"Oh, and the reason I want the rose bride... is far beyond your comprehension Utena... But anything is possible with her, just remember that." I smirked and walked off, leaving her with that dark thought to her own misery and inner demons. Her pathetic attempt to stir me up inside didn't work, I was too preoccupied with the task at hand to notice what she was trying to do. Now completely out of the scene and the view Utena still stood there as I went to go talk to Anthy, maybe mess with her mind a little before the duel, of course not remembering that they were still switched. It would have been a good plan, but like every plan it had faults. That was the big one, the most noticeable one, the only one.

As I walked to Anthy I thought to myself: Utena.. my love.. stay as you are... and I will become someone special, like you. Popular, good looking, and amazing at everything you do, and finally you'll care about me. I'll be unique and happy, noticed. And you'll be so in love. That is by the wish of myself and my heart to the rose bride's power.. and once that is done... I won't kill oh no, I won't.. she willl kill herself for good on my orders, so that you may become mine... that is if I win the duel... maybe I should practice first a little...

Before going to Anthy I the gym inside the school, grabbed a rapier and started to practice my fencing skills.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:47 am

I gripped the fountain basin tighter, as I leaned back as she pressed herself into me. I was surprised when she kissed me and wraped her arms around my neck.
I stayed there doing nothing as she held it and then saw the true Wakaba at least for a moment.

I blushed at her words. and watched as she walked away from me.
"What could she possibly want Anthy for" It frustreated me, I was talking to myself. I had to choose between the two in this duel.. To hurt one to save the other would not be good. At least I knew one thing. Wakaba was still there, somewhere.
I needed to save her I needed to save them both.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:53 pm

I had gone off to the gym, and being the evil one I was couldn't wait for this next duel with Utena. Oh how I wanted to win, that way the one thing I desired shall be mine. I arrived at the gym as it was dark and mysterious. The sound of my footsteps slowly echoed through the small, yet hollow room. I looked around in almost complete darkness, there was some sun shining through the windows, down to the floor I was standing. Making them as if little spotlights shining down on me, and whomever was to be my opponent. I walked in amazement to the other side of the room, straight across. I had never been in here before, and it was bigger than I expected, though compared to the other rooms, it was rather small. I called out to make sure no one was here.

"Hello?" My voice echoed and the sound of it to my ears made me realize how innocent and young I still sounded. My heart was black, my soul was evil, and my nature of being was becoming not so innocent, and rather bad. I wanted to make sure no one was there and that I was by myself, it would have been a good practice session by myself.

"Hello?" I called out again, not answer. The darkness still seemed bleak to me and it was as if voices rang in my head softly, my conscience telling me that this was wrong. The real Wakaba trying to break free of this nasty shell that has her trapped within her own mind and body. It seemed as if no one was here perfect. I stood there at the center of the room when a voice creeped up behind me, and so did a figure I did not see. They were standing at the doorway, completely invisible to me.

"Excuse me, but I seem to be using this study at the moment. Who are you??" A smirk came across the figures face as he stood there with his arms crossed, and he kept a distance from me, leaning in the doorway. That voice, it sounded familiar, no it can't be, no it just... can't...

"That voice.. you're.." I paused and gasped for a second before turning around. "What do you think you're doing...? Why are you here?" I said with a serious face clenching my fists not knowing where he was. It seems that he had disappeared and was no longer in the direction I was looking. But more over her appeared behind me again and in one of the spectrums of light shining down onto the floor. The little circled spotlight focused on his arms and almost half his face. Part of his hair glowed a whitish red, and I knew that this was a real scene, not just a dream.

"What am I doing here? Don't you think that was a little blunt of a question ask me or rather someone? What are you doing here my dear?" He paused as there was no answer, I did not want to trust him. I mean wasn't Touga dead? If so, why is he here? Am I illusioning all of this? I wanted to believe this was true, and real, but somehow it all seemed just like a dream. But at the same time real. "Alright fine, I will duel you for now. It is your obligation to duel for the rose bride, you have taken that responsibility upon yourself... correct? Then let on your sole will and skill alone, your own merit shall you either win or lose this fight. Promise me that even so that you have a desire to fulfill, even though you are dueling against the one woman that means something to you, that you will not cheat." He said picking up a rapier slowly, and then pointed it towards me. It seemed he was a spirit, and I was able to see his heavenly body. Soon everything mad sense. As I stood there, I too picked up a rapier as well, bringing it to my hands to look at it, softly.

Then I spoke in a small sound as well. "I promise. Are you ready?" I smirked and then pointed the rapier at him, in a serious tone. "Because I will not lose."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:27 pm

I had forgotten completely about meeting Anthy. Instead I stayed in thought.
I wondered how Wakaba would plan to fight. I needed a plan. But what type of plan would be right?
I can't just fight her and not try to make things easy. I can't lose.
Argh, darn it.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:55 pm

I then dashed at him with my sword, and have it all the techinque I could possibly squander from the whole inside of me out. I fenced and jabbed at him. Trying to hit a point on his body, so I may win. I kept trying my hardest, it's like though he wasn't even trying. It's like he was the expert in fencing and I was a novice, which I guess was true since I hadn't ever dueled before in my life.

"Ha!" I tried to strike him, as unknowingly he struck me fairly and I dropped my rapier and stood there sighing and panting. "You're really good, it's like you weren't even trying. I know you're a spirit, but what are you at this, some sort of god?" I asked bewildered and amazed at what he just did. "You're so good you could beat Utena."

"As I have at least once or twice. I love that woman so, oh well her heart belongs to the rose bride. And am I correct to say that this duel to take place with Miss Tenjou because of your complications in feelings towards this young prince to be?" He paused and then resumed speaking after a moment of silence ,reassuring that I was listening intently. "And then to go on to say that, because of these affections towards your prince, you want the rose bride to make this possible huh? She gives miracles to those who deserve, now the only question is, are you deserving of her and her power?" He said as he swung the rapier to hang over his shoulder to the back, and I watched for a minute before responding. It's like he knew everything, I did trust him I knew that, but I just... wow.

"Touga how did you... how did you know what I was going to do? And you've beaten Utena?" I looked amazed and he just nodded as I got more excited and opened up more to him. I didn't think this was possible that Touga and I would actually be good friends, but if he was willing to helping me with dueling then why not? "Well then would you like to teach me all about fencing and dueling? So that I may win this fight against Utena, I want to be her love so badly.. but I have no true way of telling if she likes me back." I looked worried.

Touga looked at me, as if I was stupid or ignorant or worrying about stupid little obvious things. Things he could tell right away if he caught her emotion quick enough. And that was either always told through her eyes and her ways of speaking, her ways of thinking, acting, and reacting. He laughed, chuckled, as if he knew a lot more than I did on the topic of Utena which upset me a little. "Oh dear Wakaba, if you like Utena, and you have let her know, she's a noble and kind girl... she wouldn't let your feelings go to waste like that. She would try to salvage them into more a friendship if she is taken. And if not then she would honestly try to flirt back with you if she liked you. Which I can assure she does, but she's already taken. Her heart may belong to Himemiya, but her mind belongs to you.. you are her best friend, and if you upset the balance within her life, then you upset the balance of her thoughts in her head.. and suddenly she's questioning everything that she knows. All the logic thats been planted into her, she is starting to mix up. Which is why you have the advantage here. You must win this duel if you want the rose bride, however I can tell you right now, she knows your secret of feelings toward her, and she likes you back a little. However she doesn't know what to do, and doesnt know where to go. If I were you.. I'd play this out, and after try to do something sneaky to steal Utena." He smirked, and then put the rapier down. Then I did. I was happy he was my friend.

"Thank you Touga so much for your suggestions and input. Your knowledge and logic won't go to waste. I swear I will use that of which you have bestowed upon me as something to my advantage. Thanks for your help." I said walking out of the gym sweating a little, panting, and with my real sword at my hands. I went to go find Anthy, and yet again, we would meet again, face to face.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Now my mind was still running over everything. The trains of thoughts collided with each other creating masses of scrap. Every thought running into the other making it unable to distinguish one from the other.
Dam it why does it have to be so hard!.
I wanted to run, I wanted something to take my mind off of all of this.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:29 pm

I headed out of the gym and went back to the place I had left Anthy before, as well as Utena. In the hallway, where our emotional conversation took place. I smirked as I had run all the way across the courtyard and was now at the entrance of the building. I walked in and up the stairs slowly, carrying my sword with a smirk.

Hehe, I'm gonna get you know Anthy Himemiya. I will win this duel, and you will be dead and gone for good. Utena is my prince.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:54 pm

I sighed as my thoughts continued onward. At this rate. I wouldn't even be able to go to sleep tonight.
I made a promise to always protect Anthy. And so I shall.
I repeated that over and over in my head.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:57 pm

I had almost reached the hallway, and I smirked even wider. I was ready, woo here goes nothing.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm

I sensed something was wrong. Though I did not know what. As if something bad might happen to Anthy.
I wonder what it could be.
I went towards the school building.
"I hope shes ok"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust and loyalties   Trust and loyalties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trust and loyalties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolutionary Girl Utena :: The Schoolyard-