Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Rose Garden - Page 6 Vote_lcapRose Garden - Page 6 Voting_barRose Garden - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Rose Garden - Page 6 Vote_lcapRose Garden - Page 6 Voting_barRose Garden - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Rose Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Rose Garden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Her blush increased once more as she thought about her answer, she just nodded to signify yes.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:39 pm

"Your waist so thin, I feel as though every time I embrace it it's going to break." I wrapped them around you again, this time lower and lower than anytime else. They were on your extreme lower tailbone and then some. I held you to me, as I blushed intensely too.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Anthys blushed hard, she just stare at Utena as she brushed her fingers over her neck slowly, her free arm starting to snake its way under Utenas arm to rest around her back. "I'm sure you won't'"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:47 pm

"I would never break it.. but it's so thin.. it just.. feels like that. How are you this skinny?" I rubbed my hands against you as well, pressing our bodies closely together, and I wanted you to rest completely on me.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:50 pm

"hmm, I don't know" she giggled abit, she shivered slightly from the feeling, leaning her head back down on Utena's shoulder as she rested on her, her arm on Utena's back slowly beginging to storke up and down her back.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:59 pm

I blushed from the giggle and as her being in general. I held her to me, my hands holding her at the crease in her dress. I blushed majorly and started to go in for a kiss... a slow and passionate kiss.

"I love you Anthy. How do you feel bout my hands being there?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:07 am

Anthy blushed aswell as she was to receive the kiss enjoying each moment.

"I- I love you too Utena, I like them there" she said slightly nervouse still.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:09 am

I smiled and kissed here, long and passionately enjoying each moment as she. I held her closer to me, and I thought for a moment, then I picked her up and took her in my arms "princess style" and started walking off, as I did, I pressed my forehead to yours as I kissed you lightly, walking with you to my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:17 am

She blinked as she was seemingly scooped up, caught off guard and by surprise she stayed silent. blushing harder she kissed back lightly aswell.
"where are we going?" she asked nervouse though she trusted Utena, it was more curiousity that got to her, and though this all felt magical and wonderous.
She wraped her arms around Utena's neck to hold her even though she was safe, they where loose though, her hands just resting on the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:19 am

I blushed and smiled looking at her.

"You'll see my beauty." I went back to kissing her, and walking with her in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Garden   Rose Garden - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Garden
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6