Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Vote_lcapDetour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Voting_barDetour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Vote_lcapDetour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Voting_barDetour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Detour towards the courtyard

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:03 am

"My, my what do we have here?" I smiled and then walked over to the scene studying it a little. I decided to do my normal routine.

"UTENA MY LOVE! Sorry Anthy I know you hate that, but she is." I smiled and hugged her, as soon she was struggling to keep me up, usually my weight for her was nothing. I was wondering what was the matter.

"Utena, what's... what's wrong? And why are your arms... around Anthy's neck?"I giggled and then looked at them again. I was way to happy for my own good.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:06 am

"N-No it's perfectly fine, it's just you're a little heavy that's all. Uh, I am Anthy... what are you saying about Wakaba? Dear are you losing it?" I asked a little confused, and bewildered about why she was here, and why she just glomped me as if the world were about to end. I was certainly confused and did not get it at all. I let her down easily as she would have gotten off, and I looked at her with a confused look. My muscles weren't as tough as Utena's.... we were in our bodies, but somehow we had the other's mannerisms, weird.

"So, what is your agenda for the day Miss Wakaba?" I smiled at her gently not wanting any trouble or harm to come of what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:16 am

"Wa-Wakaba?" I was more then slightly confused as she seemed to come out of no where and even more so when she seemed to hug Anthy, I blushed and rubbed the back of my head nervously as I watched the display keeping one arm around Anthys waist for the moment.

"What are you talking about wakaba?" man did she snap or something. She must be really confused.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 am

I blushed as I felt her hand around my waist, and I looked to Utena and then Wakaba, this was becoming a confusing burden and I wanted it to end. I wanted to be myself again and I didn't even know why were acting like one another. It's like that wound did something that caused us to switch lives or something. I mean it was just weird... and well, I didn't really like being Anthy that much. Being in my own body and having my arms around the neck of my prince, didn't really seem like Utena much, but I was Anthy and so I will be myself. I blushed crimson as she held me in her own embrace, and looked directly at Wakaba waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:25 am

"That's my name don't wear it out!" I happily smiled and then instantaneously become confused. Was Anthy holding Utena by the waist, and was she enjoying it and letting her do so. Why was Utena weaker?
Why is Anthy responding to my comments when I was talking to Utena? Something isn't right here, and I am going to find out what it is.

"Well, uh.. I am here because I want to be. Can't a girl visit her best friend in this beautiful place?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:31 am

"Of course you can Wakaba, hehe." I continued to rub the back of my head slightly.
"So what are you up to?" I asked with a smile as I relaxed abit.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:34 am

I blushed and stood there watching her conversate, this was cute and amazing. As they did I went to go stare into the water at my reflection to give them some privacy for things they might have to say. As I was let go, my blush faded and I looked into the water lightly swirling it around looking at my reflection. I was truly amazed.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 am

"Uh Anthy, I'm sorry to be rude here, but I was talking to Utena. Speaking of which, Utena! What are you doing over there looking into the water? Why are you being so apathetic? I mean I came all this way to talk to you, what ARE you doing?" I quickly became annoyed that she was ignoring me. I was slowly but surely catching onto what happened, and what was going on, but I wasn't going to get it any time soon.

"This is weird, isn't it Anthy?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:42 am

I blinked at Wakaba, and looked at her with a brow raised as I tried to make sense of her actions. "uhhh wakaba... you know its me right? I mean. You can't forget your best friend now can you?." I was really confused at her behavior. More so then anything.
I turned my head to look at Anthy to just watch her for a second before putting my attention back to Wakaba. "Are you sick or something?"
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 am

I blinked back.

"No I would never forget Utena, but you're not Utena, you're Anthy." I pouted getting angry quickly and then looked at her with an unsure look.

"Aren't you?" I was so confused, what was happening? "You know what that was mean! I think you need your head checked, I'm obviously Wakaba and not sick in the mind at all. I think you need your head checked, for you're Anthy not Utena, yet you think you are!" I said talking in a loud tone pointing at her.. and being confused and determined to prove my instincts were true in the first place.

"Ugh.. "
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:01 am

"Huh but I am Utena" I said kinda annoyed as Wakaba kept insisting I wasn't me. I mean come on it is me, at least i think its me.

"No no thats not what i ment at all Wakaba. I just ment if you had a fever or something that was making you confused." I raised my hands and shook them infront of me as I was trying to make things right I didn't mean to offend wakaba, a large anime sweatdrop appearing.
"You know I'd never mean something like that Wakaba" ugh, man this was going badly.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:25 pm

I breathed hard and become more confused than I possiblty already was.

"Huh? Wait if you're Utena, what do you mean by that? All I see is ... Anthy.. but.. why are YOU acting like Utena? You say you are, but I can't believe you." I sighed and gathered all the thoughts I could in my head to try and figure this out, but I just couldn't. It was like one complicated math problem after another waiting to be solved, and until I caught on to a least a small detail of what was going on, I wouldn't have a clue.

"Ugh, this is so confusing."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 pm

"What do you mean Wakaba?" it wasn't makeing any sense to me what she was talking about.
I walked closer to Wakaba.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 pm

I was searching for an answer to my confusing situation however coming up with nothing in mind. I was definitely not getting this at all. I mean how was this possible? I haven't a clue... and I never was to understand anything that came at me so fast. I stood there holding my head and then looking up at Utena.

"Prove it!" I yelled finally thinking of something. "P-Prove to me you're Utena, and not Anthy! Prove it to me, and I will believe you."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:36 pm

I looked at wakaba in misbelief at what she was asking of me. Then sighed as I put my hand to my forehead in thought.
"Fine wakaba" I offered my hand to wakaba.
"Come with me and I shall show you then" I flashed her a smile as I did a sort of bow kind of like a gentleman.

After taking her hand I took her to the basketball court.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:40 pm

I blushed at the hand offered and bow, always so gentleman like. I took the hand and ran off with her to the basketball court. I wondered though why she would be taking me there, and around campus when class started soon. I was definitely more confused now than ever, hopefully soon to catch on this was wracking my poor brains.

"Uh.. w-where are we ..?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:51 pm

"The basketball court. Would you care for a quick game?" I gave a coy smile as I let go off her hand and fetched a ball.
I had completely forgotten about classes at this moment as I was determined to prove who I was.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:53 pm

I nodded.

"Uh sure, I guess." I now felt a little more confident. I was confused as to why Anthy would lead me here and suddenly challenge me to a game, but I knew she wasn't athletic which worked in my favor. That meant I would win, and so I got ready for it, just as my opponent did.

"Shoot for ball?" I questioned and waited to hear the answer. I knew that this was Anthy it just had to be. My eyes wouldn't trick me would they?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:03 am

"Sure. Would you like to go first"
I asked offering the ball.
It shouldn't be to hard.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:07 am

I took it and nodded, confused and frustrated. I shot the ball and missed. I pouted slightly before sucking it up and handing it to Anthy to shoot. This should be a no problem shot. I mean, she's gonna miss, and by next shot it's in the bag. I am sorry to be so cocky like this but it's Anthy we're talking about. I watched her take the ball from my hands. Something didn't feel right, about that handoff, and soon after this game I would know what it was.

"Your turn." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:10 am

I nodded and took the ball, Lined up the shot. It wasn't a difficult shot at all. So no worries. I was confident with this.
In it goes.

"I start then" I smiled at her then went to collect the ball and set up for our game.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:13 am

I stared awe struck at how she just made that shot, no way. I was in complete and utter shock, as well as genuine disbelief. Ok, this is Anthy still right? Well I guess it's time to truly find out, and have this all worked out for once. I nodded and walked to the middle of the small court we were playing on getting handed the ball.

I smirked. "Alright, as you say." I checked it to her, slowly starting to escalate into being mad. Mildly mad, and so with time that anger would grow because I was so mad at being beaten by Anthy, and so frustrated at being confused. So, I took her on the best I could. Trying to steal the ball left and right.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:18 am

It was abit fun watching wakaba get mad but at the same time probly wasn't best concidering her state of mind.
I twisted and side stepped her at each attempt at getting the ball. Running down the court befor shooting for the basket.
I wondered if i should let her take the ball afew times to make her less mad.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:22 am

I looked at her, soon retrieving the ball. I wondered what the hell just happened, what was happening? Was I going insane? When did Anthy get so good at basketball? Hm, go with it I thought so I did. I got the ball and went to check it again to her from the middle of the small court again. I smirked and then got a little madder though you could not hear any of it in my voice, only a serious tone.

"Nice shot." I said getting the ball and checking it to her once more. I stood ready, guarding the basket... and watching any movement she would make next.

"However I am not beaten that easily. I warn you, I will not be defeated by you." I sounded a little pouty, but I tried to hide it as the game went on. I loved the way I could sound so serious yet be fun at the same time. Well back to trying to win.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:27 am

"Thanks"
I quickly side stepped around her to try and get to the basket again i wanted this game go by quickly but maybe haveing alittle fun with it wouldn't hurt.

"Now now Wakaba I know you can do better then that" I was egging her on it was fun and i wasn't trying to tease her to much. Just being playful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detour towards the courtyard
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolutionary Girl Utena :: The Schoolyard-
Jump to: