Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Detour towards the courtyard Vote_lcapDetour towards the courtyard Voting_barDetour towards the courtyard Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Detour towards the courtyard Vote_lcapDetour towards the courtyard Voting_barDetour towards the courtyard Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Detour towards the courtyard

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Detour towards the courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:21 am

It was enjoyable to walk with my princess this way towards the school. Though it was fun to take a little detour. After all we had some spare time. At least five minutes or so.
I smiled as i breathed in a deep breath taking in the bright morning gleam on this beautiful morning.
I was abit absent minded actually right now as I got distracted with my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:36 am

Hm, so what's for first period Utena?

I asked attached basically at the arm, with her. I was glad to be walking to school enjoying this fine morning with my prince, like this. I found it romantic and noble of her to be walking me to school like this. Even though she was going to school too. I loved her and that wasn't going to change.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:59 am

I think its math today.

I really wasn't 100 percent sure but that was ok. As long as I got Anthy to where she needed to go that was all that mattered right now. I could always sort myself out later.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:02 am

Ok, Miss Utena...

I smiled and continued walking with her. I loved this as long as Utena was there to protect me, everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:07 am

Is there anything you wanted to do?

It felt abit odd like she was holding something back then. I moved off the path, hopeing she would follow, though seeing how we where joined by the arm it would seem logical for her to move along with me. I was heading towards a water fountain surrounded by benches on four corners and hedges behind them. It was early enough they wouldn't be late.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:09 am

Nope, is there anything that you had in mind Miss Utena?

I smiled and followed her wherever she was taking me. I was her property as well as her lover, and wherever she wished for me to go, I went.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:17 am

Hmm you will see.

I smiled as I brought her within the square, it was a small sanctuary at this time of day, there would not be many people at all or any really. The fountain would attract small birds comeing down for there morning dip in the large round bottom of the fountain, the statue was abit strange for the school though, that spouted the water through the top into two troughs that acted as waterfalls for the excess water spilling from them into the bottom circle. It seemed two creatures intertwined as one as there hands held together came the glistening water.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:20 am

Alright.

"Oh it's beautiful Miss Utena." My eyes sparkled at the very sight of it, and I was awe struck from the moment I saw the glistening water. The light from each feature depicted each feature of us. Our shining eyes, our glowing hair, and our forever flowing love.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:25 am

I smiled at her reaction.
"Well I thought you might like it." as she said that her free hand came up and rubbed the back of her head as she looked up at the water feature infront of them.
With that I let my arm move as I went from holding her arm with mine to slideing it around her waist gently.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:37 am

I blushed as I felt her arm go around my waist, I loved that feeling so much. I couldn't help but always go weak at that notion. It always caused me to blush, to feel safe and protected, and in her arms I loved to be. My waist was a turn on spot, and a key point to hold me. I loved to be held there anyway. Utena knew just had to satisfy me.

"Yes I love it actually, more like I love you. Thank you for showing me this wonderful fountain Miss Utena, it's so amazing." I smiled at her and made her arm go tighter before turning around, and making our bodies pressed together completely now. And, I wrapped my arms slowly around her neck. I was blushing all the while with butterflies taking off into flight in my stomach at this moment, and everything else that was a sign of love. <33
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:31 am

"well it was no problem hehe" I smiled kinda nervous and wondered what to say as I blushed as her arms wraped around my neck. I always felt more enticed when her arms where around my neck. Starting to feel butterflies in my stomach as I looked into her eyes.
Keeping my arms wraped tightly around her waist as I just stare into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 pm

I giggled and moved my body closer to her's feeling bold. I wrapped my arms tigher just barely holding onto the state of awareness I was in, in this world. I was slowly drifting off into that dreamy place where I was surrounded by love, and stood there in an embrace with my prince. I felt as though my heart was soaring to new heights in the skies. And, my mind was drifting off into the way she made me feel. I smiled and giggled once more just staring back at my prince, and looking into her big beautiful, eyes... they glew just like suns. As I had a blush, crimson color, spread across my face. Butterflies raging in my stomach, and a smile. It was amazing how good she could make me feel just by her touch. To spectators this would look a little weird.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:20 am

This seemed so perfect and yet the time drifted by as we just stare into each others. A blush ran across my face very light though, as I lean in gently to her to place my forehead to hers. "Ai shiteru princess of my heart and throne to my kingdom." for some odd reason just saying that made my stomach go weak as butterflies raged on making me want to step back but i held still it was a moment that I wanted but was nervous about.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:31 am

I smiled and look up too at my prince, tightening my arms a little around her neck as I heard what she was saying. This drew me closer so that I could hold on, and press my forehead against her's lightly back. I giggled at the comment, and looked straight into her beautiful gleaming eyes, as our faces were close. Our foreheads touching. I could feel her hot breath on my lips, and it made my blush become a deeper red than it already was. The butterflies that were waiting in my stomach to hatch free and fly away had just taken off in a storm of tingly sensation althroughout my body. No one could make me feel as Utena did. My turn to say something back, oh dear what to say?

"Just as the sun arises everyday in the sky and shines it's rays down to the beautiful roses, you also shine in it like your gleaming eyes. They sparkle, my rose, my love, forever shining in the light of our love. You are the prince of love, kindness, fairness, and the kingdom is yours to command. For if I have to spend my life devoted to anyone, I wouldn't much have it any other way, than to spend it with you." I smiled as I carressed the small hairs on back of her neck, with my soft fingers, gently gracing them across the surface. The back of her neck leading into her spinal chord. And then my hand went up into her hair, my eyes never breaking their gaze, my body never parting from this moment. Here I stood, amazed.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:45 am

That blush made my smile widen as I continue stareing at her, the beatiful body that was near her, the soul that captured her heart. It was heaven.
Now it was her turn and what was said breathtakeing. My mind completely blown away, nothing could be said that would equal her.

The carressing increased the blush on my face as it was a particular turn on spot. I couldn't help but stand there in awed silence as I let her do as she wished.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:55 am

I giggled a little more at my awe stricken prince standing there pressed to me. Our bodies so close the warmth was a part of both of us, spreading through our blood and transfering into the other. I loved how we could stand here for an eternity, and especially the look on Utena's face. It was purely surprise. I knew that this was a turn on spot and the blush of her face made me smile more, though I felt kind of ridiculous for doing this I kept going anyway and if it pleased Utena, then I would do it despite whatever it is. I was here to serve her, and to love her... that was my purpose, and I am going to fulfill it. I continued to run my fingers through her hair gently as I still kept to that pressing forehead thing together and not having my gaze break away I moved my stroking hand to her shoulder, and squeezed it lightly a little. I then put it to her lips, and then caressed her cheek, moving my finger. I started closing my eyes slowly leaning in towards her face. Nothing was equal to what we have, our love. And what will become.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:09 am

The strokeing gave me a small shiver as I continue to gaze upon my princess, I lightly began stroking the small of her back with my fingertips as she closed her eyes, I did the same following as we became closer. I stopped just before our lips touched, and gently nuzzled her as if giving a gentle eskimo kiss before allowing our lips to touch, grazing against hers.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:19 am

My eyes closed, I smiled at the Eskimo kiss, I thought it was adorable. As I continued everything from last post, our lips gently met and the sparkle was still there. I mean, I had thought I felt love before but not like this, not with Utena. Things were better, and brighter, and better yet I was happier.

Thank you Utena-chan..

I smiled and and continued kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:39 am

I wondered why she was thanking me i had done nothing to be thanked for.
I continued as i was doing before, my hands gently caresseing her lower back.

there is nothing to thank me for Anthy

I continued to kiss her gently.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Thank you for taking me hear, thank you for taking me in your arms and keeping me loved all the while. Thank you for being there for me, a true prince, and my love. Thank you for everything...

I continued to kiss back and hold myself up and to her. I loved her so much. I blushed at the gentle caress.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:55 pm

I blushed, being brought into silence again.
I smiled into the kiss as I just gently contined the caressing.
My beautiful Anthy, my love, my cherished soul. She was able to make me weak. Silenced.
I loved her so much nothing would change this moment for me.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Just as I was able to make her weak, she was able to do the opposing affect back at me. It reciprocated both ways, she always knew how to make me so blind in love, and weak at the knees, that she could only support me, only her, my prince, my pure white angel from above, showing me the way, guiding me to the light of love in the heavens on love's light wings. They glowed like her eyes, and I swear this was heaven on Earth, there is no love like ours. I knew she had to be surprised by what I said and what I was thanking her for, I mean it was simply unnecessary but to me, it deemed all the while. To hear her thoughts, to think back, to stand there in this beautiful place with her, and look into her eyes. To kiss and love her, it all seemed like a dream, and I wished it wasn't for sometime I would have to wake, which I did not want to do. If this is a dream, please do not let me wake, let me stay in eternal sleep, for there is no such feeling in dreams or in this world such as this, so thereforth I shall remain asleep only to see you my love, my eternal prince of roses. My hero.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:46 pm

The eternal bliss of this moment was to last but for how long?
No thoughts ran through my head only the feeling was there, as I held my precious treasure closer, I slowly pulled myself away from her very gently as I open my eyes just to stare into hers.
One hand moving up her back tenderly tracing it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:50 pm

I smiled and giggled as this was happening, and I shivered a little from the euphoric feeling that she was giving me by tracing my spinal chord up and down my back. I blushed a little always looking into her eyes, and never breaking my gaze. I mean there was no point in looking away it would only cause our love struck eyes to become sad. Enticed with the moment, I was being embraced and I loved it, loved the carressing, and her. MY PRINCE. MY SAVIOR. Standing there in the moment, I thought I felt someone sneaking up and watching us, but I shrugged it off as I was busy. Though it turned out to be my feeling was right.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:56 pm

I smiled and continued the gentle embrace, it was as if the world was complete now. Nothing could beat being able to gently trace and caress her body.
After time went on it started to feel as though we where being watched but I did not want to let go of my princess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detour towards the courtyard
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolutionary Girl Utena :: The Schoolyard-
Jump to: