Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Vote_lcapDetour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Voting_barDetour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Vote_lcapDetour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Voting_barDetour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Detour towards the courtyard

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:28 pm

I smiled and stood by Utena for this one, being silent.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:29 pm

I stood there and nodded taking the rose smiling.

"Well Utena did, but that's not it. I am more interested in switching you back, so I won't be confused anymore." I said thinking.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:42 am

I continued getting lost in my thoughts, Not really paying any attention to anything other then the rose in my fingers
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:46 am

"Utena is there something wrong?" I just noticed as such she was doing with the rose. It looked as though she was either upset or thinking about something. I was curious.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:48 am

"Huh?" I blinked as I looked up at Wakaba.
"Oh uhh, sorry I blanked out there for a sec, I was just thinking about how we switched, i mean i have no idea how it happened or how to get back"
I looked at the two of them.
"any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:53 am

"Nope, but I always thought there might be some sort of ritual to do that." I said thinking for a brief moment. It remained silent as I continued to think really hard. I couldn't come up with anything.

"I'm sure that when you two are supposed to switch back, it will happen. I mean all things happen for a reason, so this had to happen for a reason. Find the reason.." I spoke and then giggled, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:59 am

"Yea, of course there had to be a reason, i guess your right Wakaba"
Now whats the reason?
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:34 pm

I nodded.

"Yes, Utena. But now the question is, how do we resolve this out to find a reason?" I thought for a moment though I knew that I wouldn't come up with anything. "hm.."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:43 pm

i just stood there thinking not really getting anything the only strange thing thats happened is that wierd guy although, that could of been anything.
"I don't know." I wondered if I should say anything afterall Wakaba seemed to have already worried enough without mentioning a insane person randomly stabbing me and the wound healing so quickly.
"Welll theres only one strange thing that i can think of that has happened, maybe that has to do with it. "
Still we haven't a clue who this person could be.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:03 pm

I turned to her.

"Hm? Whats that Utena? You have a clue as to how you switched?! Tell me! Tell me!" I got excited and smiled at the thought of reversing it and getting them back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:39 pm

"Well uhh" damn I shouldn't of mentioned anything.
Now what. Think Utena, think.
"Well just some random guy came up to us after a duel and well. He could be anyone." I seemed to touch the spot that was where the stab wound had been automatically without thinking as I spoke
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 pm

I looked a glance at her hand travelling to where it was going. Seeming to hold the area her hand was in I wondered what exactly had happened.

"So what you're saying is that some guy came up to you, and from then on you have not been yourselves..? Then obviously the guy switched you somehow, for it wouldn't have just happened naturally. And I guess to do something, and if you don't want it anymore, you have to undo it right? So just reverse it.. somehow." I said thinking, keeping many confusing thoughts and secrets within my heart... as I was now.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:50 pm

"well not exactly but its the only thing i can think of, " That night was certainly different. I shook my head and noticed my hand being where it was. I quickly moved away. The thought of having to find the guy wasn't exactly appealing nor was the thought of how to reverse it , would this mean being stabbed again?
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:59 pm

I thought for a moment and and stuttered with the thought more... but then I finally grasped it. After thinking really hard, I had a smart moment within my brain which sent a message to my mouth that may have helped us greatly. I spoke as if it sounded intellectual.

"Well no, this guy no doubt has switched you. Necessarily whatever that spot doesn't have to come into play again, whatever it's role may be. I think though that this guy is trying to get your attention, and he knows how good of a duelist you are Utena. Maybe he's a third party after the rose bride like the student council, and figured that if he challenged you to a duel while you were swtiched, he'd win and get the rose bride, Anthy over here, and finally get his wish. That might be how he thinks or is planning on doing something. At least thats how I figure.. the only way in my opinion to switch you back is to find this guy and duel him. Or, maybe.. maybe.." I thought more trying to come up with something else to conclude the sentence with. I had my moments.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:03 am

"That actually makes sense" I said and smiled at Wakaba, this was definately a idea. Though... it where its comeing from leaves a question to be asked. Oh who cares. everyone has there moments.
"Now we just have to figure out who" I nodded and was alot more cheerful now.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:21 am

I nodded as well and then thought harder and harder. I couldn't think of anything, but just as we were guessing who it was, throwing out random names, Anthy had her turn to interject and what she said could have helped us in the long run too. I smiled as Utena did, and I knew in that moment she was proud of me as I was too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:23 am

I decided to come between their smart speech of who this guy was. I mean after all we needed to find out who he was and maybe duel him to even say he was after me, scared me a little. Though I tried not to show it by just having that apathetic smile on my face and then I spoke softly as usual.

"Well, Miss Utena, I think that the guy might be a guy named Souji Mikage." I said softly and thinking a little too, I was holding my own rose as well and looking at it smelling it, and gently caressing it. I was careful of the thorns though.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:32 am

I had almost forgotten Anthy was there while i was trying to come up with names. As I heard her voice it brought me out of our thoughts.
That name wasn't very familiar to me. "How would we find him?" I asked.
If its someone i hadn't heard of then maybe it is them afterall the person wanted my attention.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 am

"He resides in the old Nemuro Memorial Hall, it's over by the ruins of this academy. He's been there studying ever since he graduated at Ohtori, yet he cannot get enough of reading books, and schoolwork, so he insists on running the hall." I smiled this time sincerely, sweetly twirling my rose in my hands.

"That name, does sound familiar to me, but I just can't put my finger on it. I think he might have wanted your attention as to what Miss Wakaba said, Miss Utena." I paused for a moment and then resumed, wow I was talking a lot.

"And if that's the case, I think you should go see him."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:01 am

I nodded to her "I will do that after classes today Anthy" oh damn i had forgotten about them We had to have at least wasted 30 minutes or more since then. Most likely more. Ahh man.
"Speaking of which, we better be going to them before they decide to send a search party out for us" I joked trying to make them laugh.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:19 am

I giggled at the joke, I thought it was funny. But then I got serious again as I had nodded to my prince.

"Yes Miss Utena. And I don't think we're all that late to our classes, but still it isn't nice." I said innocently as we walked the fastest we ever walked to class.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:20 am

"Wait for me!" I said as I ran after them almost falling.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:46 am

"hehe, come on wakaba catch up" I was just joking around with wakaba not speaking in a serious tone as I spoke. It was more friendly.
It seemed we where abit further ahead, well it wouldn't take much for her to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:15 pm

I ran a little, before deciding to slow down, almost to the place where they were. I had then caught up with them and walked at a normal pace with Anthy and Utena.

"Well that was a nice basketball game, and well now if we have any classes together why not just use that time to think more about this? I mean, Utena you always sleep in English anyway." I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:17 pm

"err I'm not that bad" he he I rubbed the back of my head abit awkward. It wasn't like I didn't know that just embarrassing I suppose.
"It was a nice game, hmm thats a good idea." Though I wondered what else there was to discuss. All that was really needed was to talk to this guy then figure things out from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detour towards the courtyard   Detour towards the courtyard - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detour towards the courtyard
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolutionary Girl Utena :: The Schoolyard-
Jump to: