Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Vote_lcapduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Voting_barduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Vote_lcapduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Voting_barduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:58 pm

As Utena released Anthy she knew something had to be up, the silence was eerie though it was not as if it would not have been silent at this time of night.

All Anthy could do was watch on as the figure came and seemed to pierce her love. "Utena?" she looked over her as she thought she was injured badly not noticing the blood on herself or its mysterious disappearance afterward. The wounds closure had caught Anthy by surprise aswell. it was unnatural but nothing to be thought of that. She was just glad that Utena was alive still.
She followed Utena the whole way back, she could tell that she was tense, something was wrong and going through her mind. As they walked she too started to become tense this silence was to much.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:12 pm

I then spoke my first word of the conversation. I broke the silence with this thought and I was speaking to myself, though Anthy could hear me. This is where it all began. It seemed something was weird, like I didn't feel right in my own body. And soon enough I would know why.

"I mean it doesn't make sense to you, does it? This guy totally comes in out of nowhere, stabs me, and then my wounds disappear as if it were nothing. I mean really isn't that just confusing to you?" Then after that last statement or question I made, my mind and speech would become mixed up.. as I was still in my body, however my mind wasn't.

"But, I'm just glad you're alright, Miss Utena, it would be a shame to have had you hurt.. and.. god know what." I sincerely smiled towards Anthy, as I didn't just catch what I said, but next time I might. As time went on, we got worse and worse with the other, until that night we would switch completely.

"Look we're almost to the dorm." I said as then we walked slightly faster and entered the room. We continued talking though inside.

(POST AT DORM)
Back to top Go down

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4