Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Vote_lcapduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Voting_barduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Vote_lcapduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Voting_barduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:48 am

I smiled at the euphoria I was giving Anthy here. I mean to see her so relaxed, so vulnerable in my arms.. it was a great feeling. I was going to protect her and keep her safe with these arms, and I was going to keep her happy, and even more in love with these lips each day. I smiled at the words of prince, and the fact that I was her's I liked as it was true as well. I held her to me, forever dancing the night away in our minds, with the other. A night to remember. A night to cherish, and a night to never forget.

I thought that I had lead the dance, though as we were kissing, I kissed her back with the same intense passion as we got when we looked at each other. I could now say that I was forever and eternally in love to be, and nothing was going to tear me away from her, nothing was going to tear us apart. Not even zettai unmei mokushiroku was going to do so, because even after death there is a life, and if one of us were to die tomorrow, it wouldn't be the end. We were going to be forever in other's heart, making the biggest impact on each other, than any lovers before us.

Let's live our lives heroically, let's live them with style.
And even if the two of us are ever torn apart, take my revolution.
In the sunlit garden we both joined hands, drawing close for comfort we both swore that never again..
Would we ever fall in love.
I see that photo of us smiling, standing cheek to cheek.
I look at it, a bit of lonliness starts to fill.
Even if I dream, even if I cry, even if I get hurt...
Reality keeps coming on recklessly, gonna find out where I am the value of being me.
Gonna take what I've been up till now:
And find the strength inside to throw it all away, strip down to nothing at all.
Become like a rose petal, blowing free.
And even if the two of us are ever torn apart, I swear that I will change the world.
I love you Anthy.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:02 am

Anthy was stunned by those words. She closed her eyes and just melted completely into Utena.
She really had no idea how to reply or even what to do. All she knew is that she was Utena's and that the safety she felt and confidence she had in her was impossible to put into numbers or words, it was here that was the best place to be.

I love you too Utena,
as the clear words have been spoken I believe that you will change the world.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:07 am

Thank you forever my princess...

We continued doing everything from the previous posts, enjoying our night of passion together. ^^ It was going to be one amazing night.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:59 am

For what my prince?
She asked confused as a broad smile spread across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:24 pm

For being with me.. and everything else, for existing..

I smiled back, holding her close to me.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Her arms tightened slightly around Utena's neck as she nuzzled into her resting in place. The reddening in her cheeks clearly visible.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:21 pm

I smiled and continued to hold her close, blushing at her arms around my neck. I giggled for once looking into her eyes.

That's a turn on spot.. A-Anthy...
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:36 pm

I-it is?
She giggled slightly and lightly rubbed her thumbs up and down the back of her neck, the blush staying there as she look back into Utenas eyes.
Your giggle is c-cute you know
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:40 pm

I blushed even more, a crimson color and looked back into her eyes as she did mine. I loved how this night was so passionate.

I-Is it? I uh.. ne-never noticed.. Yours is cuter.. though. Hehe. And yes, my n-neck is a turn on s-spot.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:44 pm

Her blush also deepened.
I suppose you would want me to stop then? she asked very timidly as she continued the same movements gently up and down barely felt on against Utenas skin.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:49 pm

I blushed more, a darker and darker more blatant color red. I was smiling as happy as could be. Spending the night with Anthy was all that was truly needed.

No keep going, I like it. It's a turn on spot, just thought you'd want to know, it's not a bad thing. ^^I love it, I love you..

My body began to feel tingles and butterflies as you caressed my neck ever so gently. I was loving this and loving her, the perfect night next to the other with Anthy, Anthy my love. That was the only thing on my mind, the only person on my mind, and of course, she was the only thing that meant the most to me at the moment. And for all my life.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:57 pm

I love you too my prince.
A delighted smile ran across her face as she continued her gentle caressing, she lay her head against her arm so her breaths would also gently caress Utenas neck as she breathed slowly.
Still able to stare into Utena's eyes the calmness still there.

She was enjoying this night, It was the prefect evening with her love, her life. there was nothing more important ands he knew this as she knew Utena would think so aswell.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:24 am

I smiled at that thought that just received in my head. I gently wrapped my arms tighter around her waist and pulled her in as close as possible to me. I continued to blush as the caresses, the gentle,sweet caresses on my neck, continued. I was loving it, always a turn on spot for me, now the key was to find her's. I still stared into her eyes as she stared into mine under the moonlight and the beautiful stars. I always loved to see them shimmer and shine, and I hoped to one day spend a night under them with the one I loved, and as it was a dream of mine, it came true. I blushed even more though at her breaths on my neck, she was driving my crazy with love and passionate, and I thought, why not do the same back?

So where are the turn on spots for you.. Anthy?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Anthy blushed heavily as her breathing stopped for a moment, She was nervous to answer as her body tensed a bit making her arms tighten around utena's neck more.
Her breathing returning after that breath pause shakily.

M-mine?...

She pondered for a moment biting her bottom lip.

M-my... n-neck... and my small of my back.

She answered briefly. It was difficult for her to say.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:48 pm

O-Oh is, t-that so?

I giggled to myself a little, and smirked. As the lip clashing suddenly made it's way to my lips on her neck. I kissed her neck ever so gently and passionately while holding her to me. As this was happening, my hands I let slip slightly lower slowly. From the high waist, to the middle waist, to the tailbone area of the lower back. I just held her by that place, since I couldn't stroke her bare back to turn her on more. But I just wanted to pleasure her, and this was a surefire way to do it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Anthy immediately shivered feeling the gently pressure of those lips against her delicate neck. The biteing of her bottom lip became harder as she felt the hand going down her back.
It was amazing what an effect Utena had on her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:02 am

You l-like that h-huh?

I giggled and as I did, the small breaths of laughter spread out across her neck, as I continued to gently kiss it, and hold her ever so steadily. I loved being able to wrap my arms around her so tightly, I loved holding her. The small and delicate being in front of me, I always loved, and always will. Anthy, also had an affect on me. It was amazing how much she could make me love her, how much she could make me crave her, and how much she could make me pleasured and satisfied. It was amazing how she made me feel. I started to rub my hands across that area gently, and see what she would feel. She how she would react, and what her reaction would be. I wanted to see how much I could make her feel the same things she did as well for me.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:19 am

Y-yes I do

She would shiver against, her body pressed against Utenas, brushing against her as the shiver sets in rubbing against her slightly, Her breaths coming out slightly rushed as they spread over the back of Utena's neck.
one of her hands slowly sliding down Utenas shoulder, under her arm to her side and down her waist, To rest just on her hip, the other slideing up into Utenas hair, gently massageing her scalp as her fingers glide through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:32 am

I blushed at her rubbing against me, as crimson as possibly could be as she spread her hands everywhere on my body. My waist, and my neck, hair, everywhere that was a turn on spot for me. I shivered slightly with pleasure too... as I couldn't contain it anymore. I was happy as could be, in love with Anthy so truly, madly, and deeply. It was crazy. She was the only one who could ever make me feel like this, and fully alive for once with the beating of my heart racing as if in a running race. It was insane, and all together awesome at the same time. I wondered what else she could do.

I began to lightly, and softly moan, but it's was really low, not really loud. This was definitely something I needed, much less wanted, and I was glad to be getting it. The turn on spots, I wondered how she knew where they were.

I.. I.. uh.. A-Anthy..

I was wordless.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 am

Yes my prince?

She asked innocently as she continued to the gentle movements of her hand in Utena's hair, The slightly barely audible sound that came out of Utena's mouth seemed to excite anthy more as she very gently began to move her fingers in little circle patterns over Utena's hip. The tips barely her.
She nuzzled her against Utena's neck letting the soft breaths serenade against Utens neck.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:48 am

I.. my prince-ss... A-Anthy.. I..

I was barely understandable. I was just mumbling on those words, the real sentence I was trying to state didn't really exist it was just sounds, that wouldn't be completed thoughts. I continued to moan a softly audible sound as she continued to do so. I blushed as dark a crimson color as possible, as it was deepening. And I, the only thing I could do was hold her to me, I shoved my leg in between her's. Maybe that would help some? Anthy, when in love, was a tease, and sexy and that I liked. But I was losing control, I don't know how much more of this I can take until .. we have to go back to the dorm. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:40 am

Anthy continued on from before, doing everything from ealier, her hand that was on utenas hip would slowly move up and down her waist area as the small circles continued, randomly she would switch between small and large circles, putting slightly more pressure down.

What is it my prince?
she smirked slightly, she knew that she was driving her love crazy as that is what she enjoyed most, giving as much pleasure as she could to Utena.
As she noticed her legs where forced apart by utenas, pulling on the fabric of her dress making it rub against herself. She rocked slightly forward and back over the knee blushing profusely.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 am

I continued everything from before and the last post. I was blushing so hard into crimson colors that it was unheard of. I held my leg steady as she would do as she pleased with the option I have her. I couldn't think, much less talk right. She was driving me crazy, and she knew just exactly how to do that. I continued as the her hand circled my hips and my waist, which tickled slightly, as I started to giggle. This was one amazing night.

N-Nothing.. m-my princess. I.. I.. j-just.. I..

I sounded like I was rambling on about something that just wouldn't come out. And it was the truth, I had nothing else to say, it was an incomplete thought... and fragmented ones never come out right. However I loved Anthy so much.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:34 pm

The rambling slightly confused Anthy but it also confirmed that she was doing her job well.
Anthy continued all her previous movements, also slideing her hand down Utena's leg slightly towards herself then back up, continueing the slow circles, she was enjoying this alot, and wondered how much longer they could both stand this untill they had to go back to the dorm.
As the thought came Anthy gently kissed Utenas neck.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:47 pm

I was enjoying this, every savoring moment of this. Spending this alone time with Anthy is what I loved, what I liked, and what I needed. There's no other like her, like this. I continued everything I was done, and the rambling in my head, as suddenly I stopped completely. And looked around with protective eyes. The dark was so surrounding, I mean who knows what could lurk in the shadows? I was to protect Anthy at all costs from any danger. I let go of her, and retracted my body as I stood in front of her with arms wide open, being ready and aware.

"I know you're here, come out wherever you are. This isn't a game, you know. You could scare or hurt someone here, and if you are to hurt someone, it'd better not be Anthy here. Or I'll ... I'll.." I said getting somewhat angry and protective, Anthy could just watch was to happen next.

"Or you'll what? Have my head ripped off? I think that's out of the question. Let's see how you handle this Miss Tenjou. You've come so far, and yet you won't quit your hobbies. So let's see how it is to switch bodies." He laughed menacingly and then struck me with his blade as the blood or some of it landed on Anthy and sunk into her skin. He ran off into the night, a shadowy figure, I don't know of, have never met. I don't know what his deal was but it sure wasn't good. I fell to the ground, as soon as I was cut. I landed on my knees, however as I did, the wounds seemed to heal completely.. gone. As if it never happened. I wondered what was going on, and was getting creeped, so I decided to go back to the dorm with Anthy. As we did, I kept thinking the whole way back. We were walking and it was dead silent, something that was not normally heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next