Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Vote_lcapduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Voting_barduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Vote_lcapduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Voting_barduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

Registration date : 2009-06-17

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:35 pm

"Just do it." He begged her as she stood there looking him straight in the eyes. It was clear what he wanted, he wanted Utena to love him. Though he was already a spirit, he still had a right to duel her for the rose bride, and duel her for his right to love her. He wanted to rose, and Utena thought that she knew why he did. Though she was not going to let him lose the duel for no purpose, it just didn't make sense to her.. though it made perfect sense to Touga, and in the future, it would mean all the difference.

"I am not aloud to say anything to you sweet, and pure Utena. Take the innocence you have, along with your strength and fight for your princess, you deserve her. Now end it. For good." He said as he moved her blade not only over the rose to cut a petal off, but to the center of his chest, with the pointy blade pointed right at him.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:49 pm

"Touga.. no... I am not about to let you die, not again. You've come back to me, to duel me for a chance to live again am I right? You were once alive and meant so much... I can't let you throw that away again. Touga listen to me.." I said staring him blankly in the eyes with my still green ones. I was starting to well up the emotion of sadness and pleading, but I didn't have the tears to cry, I couldn't. But as time went on, I already knew what was coming and it wasn't good. I would get mad as I am in "Dios Mode" and that is when I am at my best at dueling, and more over really couldn't control my temper.

"And, I'll be damned, if I have to hold this sacred sword, the one that you once fought with against me so nobly, for you to now die on. I won't have it, I simply.. just won't anymore! What's the deal with you?! I mean all the days since the beginning of our meetings, you've tried to be with me, and when you were with me, you didn't appreciate it. Now you're gone, and I miss you. You come back wanting to be alive, and now you want to be dead! Touga, you'd better prepare yourself for a good fight, because if you die I swear, I won't live!" I said madly as I freed myself and my sword from his clutch, and jumped backwards.

"Now grab your sword... we're not done." I said smirking and standing there, my emotion now pure anger, and it could be seen through my eyes.. the eyes that Anthy could see through to.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Anthy stood there watching as she could see what was unfolding, she would need to interfere soon if one was to try and kill another for that was not what the duels where about.
She started to bite her bottom lip as she thought through the next few moments. As her eyes closed she noted that the petal had been cut. The rose not fully fallen though.
She looked on as she wondered if her love would see that this was not the time to get angry.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:03 pm

I continued to be mad as I closed my eyes, dropping my sword's height so that the tip of it was pointing towards the ground. I smirked while having my eyes closed and talked as if I knew the whole world, and it's end and beginning.

"Touga, I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. I am tired of being the receiver of every emotional hilt you go through. This turmoil must stop, now the nice and noble Utena is gone, and Dios is here. And Dios isn't afraid to kill you. So I will kill you once and for all. Touga, you are a chivalrous fool for ever investing your love into this mortal, and so you shall pay the price for it." The being that was controlling my body at the moment, chuckled in a menacing tone as Touga didn't budge, didn't move an inch, just stood there still, and listening.

"Don't even bother getting your sword, here it is the end. That rose will fall, and so will you." I, or Dios, pointed the sword towards the sky, and then towards Touga, right at him, after doings this action, my eyes abruptly opened as I glared at him with a cynical look. I couldn't be stopped, my evil side, or Dios was out, and I was intensely mad. My heart hadn't completely stopped though, could that be the key? And so, as I pointed the sword, I got in a ready dashing position, as a sincere smile crept over his face and he stood there with all limbs out, and closing his eyes, he looked up to the raining skies. He seemed finally and truly happy, but I was too mad to realize. I was to begin dashing..
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Anthy quickly appeared infront of touga, "That is enough" she stated as she stood there looking at utena/dios straight in the eyes. "it is clear who the victor is" You know better then this
it was a fleeting moment of strength on anthys part it wasn't as if she cared to protect touga, to her he did not matter but to Utena he did.
So she would protect him.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:24 pm

"Anthy, get out of my head, and move out of the way. I don't have time for your pathetic little hero acts. I don't lie when I say, he had his chance, and he failed. So move aside, because he will die a second time for the pain he's caused me. He doesn't deserve a second chance, and there are none in this world, ever." I said more furious as I dashed over to where they were standing quickly, still pointing the sword at Touga, keeping my steady eye on him. There was pure anger in my eyes, but Anthy could see the Utena in me, wanting to find a way out. She saw the innocence and pain in them as if a little girl again, and she wanted the real Utena to burst out now. It was like she could see into my soul, into the true me behind all the painted and disguising masks, it was amazing, what true love allowed you to do.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:30 pm

"Enough of this" she stated again, in a more defiant voice. She would not allow it. Let her out
She focused on those eyes and made sure to keep between Touga and Dios.
"There is no blood shed on these fields, you know that. No deaths are allowed."
It was painful for her to speak against him but it was for the better, at least thats what she thought.
If she had to she would try to control the vesel that Dios was useing. Though it would not exactly be easy.
"it is done"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:36 pm

"You dare defy me, you little witch? Your my sister, my little sister, and you have no right to do such things. I will not kill Touga, how bout I just torture you, until you bleed." I said this dropping my sword and then picking her up into the air by the neckline of her rose bride dress. I was seriously trying inside to come out, I was trying really trying. However, Dios was only a little stronger than I was.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:43 pm

"Do as you wish to me" she was afraid, her eyes spoke enough to say as much, as she was lifted, she cringed and held onto the arm that had her suspended. She was trying not to show it to well, she closed them suddenly and concentrated on finding Utena. If she could help her break free maybe she could help bring back control of her body.
Utena, where are you?
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:52 pm

(OOC: Do you see how it's kind of like I traded the parts? Like switched them up? From the series?)

I suddenly dropped Anthy onto the floor, backing up slowly and holding my head. I closed my eyes and looked down to try and contain this power inside me.

"Get back inside, you will come out when you are able to. How can .. you.. how can you keep your life in order, if you can't.. control me... you little... nuisance?" I said somewhat sounding either frustrated or in pain.

"I will not!" A voice said from inside of my body. There was this glowing aura around me, my eyes closed shut, but still green, however, the sword of Dios, disappeared into Anthy's body, then into Touga's hands, and rested there. I stood there looking like I was in pain. I was going to break free, I was going to.

"Shut up!" Dios was starting to over power me again. I got this thought in at the moment to Anthy as we were battling it out for control.

Anthy help me...

"It's my body!" I still kept fighting, and Anthy saw this breaking point as an opportunity. Touga still stood there puzzled by what was happening, but smirking all the while as he looked at the sword in his hands. His opened his hand and closed it. He looked at the sword, then closed his eyes looking up towards the skies, smiling, and nodding. He closed his eyes for a few seconds before raising the sword to his chest.

He mumbled his last words that no one would hear. "Goodbye Utena, forever. I've always loved you, my little prince." He smiled and shedding one tear disappeared for good as the stab wound to his heart was taken, and the sword dropped to the floor. I continued to struggle with Dios, as he left to be in the land of sacred white angels, and peacefulness.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:08 am

(ooc: umm no idea. Then again frame of mind not the best for understanding)

Anthy heard Utena's voice. It stirred her, she had to help her somehow. She just had to. She had her eyes shut so tightly you would think she was trying not to see what was happening. taking a deep breath she focused trying to get fix of Utena and seperate her from Dio's. That thin string that held the two together in the one body would be severed and the one to be victor would be Utena. Now to just destroy those puppet strings.
I'm comeing Utena.
Though the strings could probly be reparied at least severing them now would allow utena to gain control again.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Dios still having control over me, kept smirking and nearly chuckling.

"What more can you do, you little witch? This might be a battle between me and you, but inside it's a war between me and Utena, and right now, you can guess who that victor is. There is no way you're gonna...-" Just then a spiritual, glowing figure appeared on the other side of the area, slowly leaning down to get the sword that Touga had dropped right after he vanished. It seemed once the figure was holding it, they were standing as if they were clueless how to use it, as if it was the first time in their life they had seen a sword. The glowing figure had pink hair like Utena's, and the eyes were still yet unseen. The figure then slowly started to look up in a manor that was creepy, yet cool and sensitive. The sword still loosely dangling in their hands. The figure then looked up at the "dios mode-d" Utena. And smirked.

"You wanna bet?" The eyes were blue, and it was the real me. Or at least my spirit.
"Don't be foolish there is no way you are going to be able to defeat me with a stance like that." The possessed me chuckled and flaunted the fact that she was so powerful, while in the second she was doing that... I dashed forward with the sword and cut the rose from her chest. As then I spoke these words, I went back into my body and regained control of it.

"I win." ^^
The real me gained control again, though my eyes still had somewhat of greenish tint to them, it wasn't Dios but something else... as they soon vanished setting my eyes back to blue. I flashed a smile to Anthy, a sincere one, and then started to fall to the ground as my eyes flew shut.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm

She glared at Dios, she knew something would have to happen, have to help. A stunned silence is all that occured as Anthy turned around to see the spiritual figure of Utena.
She watched on as Dios seemed to have been defeated from his boastfulness. This was interesting and odd she had no idea this would occur.

She smiled at Utena as she proclaimed her vicotry and walked towards her as Utena began to fall Anthy rushed to catch her, "Utena!, whats wrong? are you ok?!" She skidded on her knees to catch Utena in her lap. She held her there closely and ran her fingers through her hair. As she looked at the figure, her eyes glistening slightly from small tears just peaking over her lids no spilling out yet.

She bent her head down to listen to Utena's heart beat and hear her breathing to reassure herself that she was ok. What could she do now?. She wondered and wondered Utena?
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:46 pm

I was unconscious for about a minute or two there. I was in Anthy's arms at the moment, and as she ran her fingers through my hair and held me close, I smiled. I lazily,slowly, and weakly opened my eyes and looked up at the beauty that was my love. How I loved to see her face, and the light from the arena, only added to her astonishing beauty. Her green eyes always drew me into a world of wonder, and mystery which I always loved.

"Anthy, I won." I said smiling and looking up at her weakly smiling. My hand lazily reached up to her cheek caressing it softly and then putting it back down. "Thank you for catching me when I fall. Let's go home.. shall we?" I said rubbing my eyes and then standing back up and walking out of the arena with Anthy.

Today was a good day...and an interesting duel.. I wonder what's to happen next.. you never know.

I stood there as the wind blew through my hair, and Anthy was behind me not moving. "You coming silly?
" I asked as she caught up to me and we began walking again. I smiled brightly as did the sun setting, and thus the day for dueling was over.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Anthy just smiled at Utena, it was so good to see that she was fine, even though she was weakened she was still. Its all good, she told herself, everythings fine now.
She blinked afew time to dispell those tears that where wanting to break free of the gates and allow Utena to know that she was worried about her. She was controllling herself.

"Yes you did Utena". It was all she could to stop herself was that weak smile, she stood up with Utena.

Yes it was the thoughts of dios where still running through Anthys head though as she stood there not noticeing how far ahead Utena had gotten.

She was snapped out of her thoughts though by Utena's voice as she nodded towards her. "Yes, of course" she sped up to be beside her and looked up towards the setting sun observing the beaty of it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:09 pm

"So where to now? I mean we have the whole night to ourselves." I said smiling and walking with her while wrapping my arm around her waist as we walked. One of my arms at least, and walking like that made me comfortable. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:13 pm

"Wherever it is you wish" she had a slight blush as she felt Utenas arm around her. The warmth made her more comfortable as she walked,
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 pm

"I haven't a clue. You tell me, my princess." I smiled broader and then kissed her cheek. ^^
"You like that don't you? You're so cute when you blush."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Her blush deepened slightly as she smiled and kissed Utena's cheek back.
Though she did not think she was cute when she blushed the comment made it deepen and be at a loss for words.
She looked into Utena's eyes and gave her a gently kiss as a response.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:29 pm

I smiled and blushed a little myself as she gently lay a kiss upon my lips. I kept my arm around her, and continued walking with her, as I returned that kiss just as gently as she kissed me. When we separated I looked back into her eyes and smiled sharing our passion.

"Well, what does the night seem fit for to do? Let's do anything but say our adieu. We shall live out tonight for the glory and love. Oh, Anthy you are my angel from above.The weather and duels all testing me, I shall make it through. And that's all because I love you." I smiled and took a small kiss off her lips and smiled back at her looking into her gleaming eyes in the starlight. It was radiantly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Anthy giggled at her poetic prince as the small kiss was returned she smiled at Utena and was tacken aback by her glorious shine "This night sees fit for laughter and glee, a time to spend loving thee, and though the night seems young and listless there shall be a boon of swiftness, let us be in each others arms, holding to nights glory with each others hearts."
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 pm

I smiled at her and her poetic scenery as well. I would imagine, and could imagine everything she just said so perfectly clear, it was unbelievable. I loved this woman, and all her assets. I wasn't going to try and compete with that, she had surpassed me on that level of poetic speaking. And so all I did was put my forehead to her's, as well as my body, put both of my arms around her, and look into her eyes as the moonlight shone on the both of us. I looked deep into them, and stated these three words in barely a whisper.

"I love you." I then closed my eyes and kissed her gently but passionately.Another night that was ours to behold. And thus this night would be remembered forever, in both the minds and hearts of Anthy and I. I then, after the short kiss reopened my eyes, and looked into her emerald green eyes, they were stars, they were glowing and deep and beautiful, I could spend an eternity looking into and at them. That's just how drawing they were. As she could look back into mine, and we would both see the requitted love in the seas of emotion swelling in there.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:15 am

As Utena's arms wraped around her, her own arms would move up to wrap around Utena's neck. She looked into Utena's eyes feeling her body so close, it was as if there souls where intertwined in this dance, her heart beating slowing as she felt in bliss within her loves arms.

She blushed brightly as the words where spoken and the gentle kiss was laid, she returned with the same passion and gentleness. Barely audiable whisper was heard afterwards "I love you too Utena" She stared deeply into the blue seas of Utenas eyes always calming to her. Those eyes would never tire of stareing into hers.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:27 am

I smiled and drew her close to me, our bodies pressed together. I agreed our souls felt intertwined in this dance of lover's embrace. It was if they were joined together since birth of these two beings, written in the stars so clearly, just as a holy kiss takes place on this earth. The spiritual angels that live within our bodies, become enamored and thus we fall in love over and over again until the world ends, and even then we shall behold the sight of the other, with such a lovely gaze.

"You are.. my princess." I whispered to her in her ear even softer as the kiss became more, and slightly more deep and passionate, but we couldn't take it further than that. We were standing and not in the dorm, all I wanted was to live out tonight for what it was worth. To not go straight home for once, and just relax with the one I love under the stars, and share a passionate evening which always warms the beating heart pounding inside my chest. Anthy truly was my princess, always being able to look into her eyes would calm me for centuries to come.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:35 am

As the kiss continued on Anthy lost herself in the feeling, she was intranced deeply within this dance. Her prince and her guiding star had led her to this place of bliss. And so she felt herself slip into the feeling allowing herself to lose control.

"My prince" was all she could say as she would continue onward, she was barely able to keep herself up pressed against Utena. So relaxed she was that she did not even notice that they where still outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next