Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Vote_lcapEpic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Voting_barEpic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Vote_lcapEpic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Voting_barEpic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Empty
PostSubject: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:55 pm

I walked here determindely with the sword on my back. I was determind to win this duel whatever it took. I wanted the rose bride to make my wildest fantasies come true, she had that power you know? I clenched my fist around the handle of the sword, the hilt. I wondered where the "prince" was herself. If she was going to show. I wondered if she could handle me in this duel. And if she would win, I wanted to her to lose but at the same I wanted her to win. It was a weird situation, if she won, she would see how much I truly loved her. But if she lost, then she would see my lustful feelings which reside in my heart, and turned me to the black rose. I was emotional, it was true, but not such as this. I thought out loud to myself for a minute before expecting her to arrive hopefully.

"My prince, where are you? I'm stuck here and alone, my heart is so blue. I lack some air, and my true love blind. The stars above in the sky, now faded, have shined. I want my turn to shine such as thee, but if I were to do so, would you love me?" I sighed and thought out loud to myself a little, for a moment showing the true me hidden under all of this evilness that infected me. I love you Utena, why can't you see that?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:50 pm

I walked up the stairs to the dueling arena. I sighed to myself.
Why must this happen?
I had agreed to come here even though it would mean harming someone I care for.. either way someone is hurt. To fullfill my duty but at the same time. Keep a friendship alive. I hope I can break through to Wakaba.. I really do.

I looked up from my thoughts as I entered the arena.. wakaba was already there. I smiled slightly a false smile.. but one none the less.
"I see you where serious then" I said to her. I took a deep breath and walked out towards her stopping a good running distance from her.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am

I looked to her, and nodded, smiling. This time it was a true smille, the real emotion I always felt around Utena, happiness. There was Anthy in the background, but minding her own business as I walked forward about two steps, showing the true me again and looking her in the eyes, still keeping my distance as well. The sword was pointing down towards the ground and I looked at her with innocent eyes again as they gleamed as though I was in deep love with her. But then they turned cynical and evil again. I pointed the sword up, closed my eyes, and kissed the sword lightly, careful not to cut my lip. I then opened my eyes abruptly and glared at Utena.

"Are you ready?" I said getting in a stance. "Because I will soon be the victor of duels." I said smirking. "Then let us begin." I started stepping forward slowly.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:25 am

I walked over to Utena slowly, and apathetically. I brought Wakaba a black rose, as I looked a little sad when looking her in the eyes. I brought my own prince, her white rose. I then chanted this as I started to go backwards.

"Light of the sword heed your master and come forth." I said forming a light around my chest and starting to lean backward.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:29 am

I nodded and waited for Anthy.
I scooped one arm around her as she bend backwards, the other hand taking the hilt of the sword from the light. My eyes where closed as I take it gently pulled the sword away and held it up as I gently lay Anthy down to recover herself.
I look up at Wakaba, opening my eyes as I face her.
"As you wish... my friend"
I took three steps away from where I left Anthy and prepared myself holding the sword out at a angle from my hips prepareing to defend.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:37 am

I looked and then smirked when I sae she had the sword in her hand. I then went from my walking stance into a dashing run with the sword. I was amazed at how fast I was. I threw my sword up into the air, meaning I put it up in the air, and started tp attack you.

"Utena, I will win, and you will rue the day you and I ever became friends." I said becoming more mad, and furious. I kept attacking, being more on the offensive. I couldn't lose or let up, it's my time to shine.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:39 am

"Not if I can help it Wakaba"
I tried to parray and block her swings, stepping backwards each time to get away from the attack. I knew I had to retaliate, I couldn't block forever. But I still did not want to hurt Wakaba.
Gah!.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:13 pm

I smirked knowing she was having a bit of a dilemma within herself of trying to decide what to do. Hurt me, or continue to be on defensive. Either way she would lose or feel guilty, which is a hard choice to make. Maybe the guilt would go away as the battle went on who knows? I couldn't get my sword to where I wanted it to go. I kept on the offensive and then stopped all of a sudden just standing there. I looked down and then back up.

"Well we'll just see about that now won't we Utena? If you need to hurt me, go ahead and hurt me. It's not like I'm not used to that already!" I said then dashing at her again and trying to get at the rose on her chest. I had to say she wasn't giving me much a challenge, which is not what I expected. Time to change up the plan.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:24 pm

I side stepped her dash, parraying her sword, Though I knew I had to make a choice here and now. There was nothing else I could do.
"I don't want to hurt you Wakaba, you know that"

I sprinted in the opposite direction back to the center of our fencing field. Spinning around quickly and prepared to be on the defence again. This time round though. I would fight back.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:31 am

"I know but you still have anyway. Utena I think it's time to open your mind and see with your heart to what you know I've been feeling all along!" I said in a somewhat raspy tone. My blade cutting every which way, and my eyes stung with evil, and darkness, as well as sadness and innocence. A tear fell straight from my eye as they looked furious, protective, fierce, and pained all the same. A mix of emotions running through this battlefield were showing me what it was like to truly let them go for once, and was disturbing the place with it's wretched turn of things. It's effects on people and things around us, turn it from good to bad, something negative. What had I been feeling all along? It was some form of love? Jealousy?!

"Utena Tenjou, prince of roses, you think you can safely get away with everything you've done to me?! With everything you're doing?! Well maybe you should get cut, be cut, with your own sword, your own thorns for once and bleed, and see how it feels for your heart to break. See how it feels to lay dead inside forever, and see how it feels to keep everything hidden away." I was in a rage, and furious. I stood there looking down holding the sword with a tight grip but the edge of the blade pointing downwards, I spoke with a raspy tone.

"So many times, so many, have I concealed this pain, this love, so many times has Anthy been concealed of her freedom. Well I think it's time I conceal you!" I dashed at her again this time even faster and harder, swinging the sword trying to get at her rose. She was good I gave her that, I didn't wanna hurt her, but I was willing to get her heart whatever it took. I was pushing myself, my body beyond it's limits, I wonder how much longer can I hold?
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:35 am

As Wakaba spoke her deeply thought out speech from the bottom of her heart I could tell. I just listened to what she was saying and tried to make sense of what I could of it. I stood there and when I heard my name, I looked up, but only with the same apathetic look I always had. I tend to think of it as never looking at the world with true emotion, that way you won't get hurt. I keep behind this facade oh prince of mine, and a facade it shall be. For you don't know the half of what the real me is like to be. I thought:

Oh my, this getting out of hand. Wakaba seems to be giving it her all as Utena is defending. But that's because Utena is letting her attack her. Letting her be her punching bag. Wakaba though is fighting from the held deep emotions within her heart... Hm, what to do? That thought was kept to myself. I didn't know what to do, after all I was just the rose bride.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:24 am

I was getting it but at the same time confused by her words, she wanted me yet she wanted to bury me, It had to be the rose talking but at the same time there seemed to be a truth ringing through my ears.
"Wakaba, nothing was ever ment to hurt you."
With that I began my counter assault. Blocking and parraying her blows I would try to get at her rose aswell.
It was to be a struggle and with this new found speed and strength I was amazed at her abilities.
If I had let my guard down she would probly be able to win.
I musn't lose.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:50 pm

I stood my ground as I stopped attacking to catch my breath, and I watched her footwork. It labeled her as if she was going to attempt and fight back, with her counter. Well I didn't know her movements exactly, but I remember a time we spent in the fencing hall where, she did show me some of her moves. If there were ever a perfect time to use what she had taught me, it'd be now. I smirked as I knew something of her own I could use against her. Well I stood there with the blade pointing down at the ground, and one foot not quite on the ground itself. Slightly lifted or raised in the air, and me standing as if I was getting ready to dash at her again, though that wasn't going to happen. I stayed put and let my head go down as well. Starting from a small cynical giggle, in a menacingly loud laugh.

"Haha, Utena, do you love me?" I paused as if waiting for an answer but I really wasn't, as then I resumed speaking again. "Because I know you do, as my friend, and well I thank you for everything you've done for me, and I mean EVERYTHING." I paused once more now looking up, as she saw a completely different aura about my eyes, I could not pin an emotion on it, that would be up for Utena to decide as she would be able to see them. "To cut and be cut, that is the only way two swords can show they love each other, and this is the end for you." I said not doubting my words for a second on the outside, but on the inside the real me was scared for her life. To be doing this, and against Utena, I was beginning to think I had made a huge mistake, one I couldn't now very well take back, but one I wanted to. What was wrong with me? What was possessing me so that I couldnt gain control of real self any longer? I lunged at her once more, and tried attacking before stopping altogether, and smiling weirdly as if to say "You're turn." But sarcastically, mockingly. I stood there waiting for an attack. I mumbled and then grew louder waiting once more.

"Well well, it seems it's your turn to attack me now isn't it? I'll be fair and just in this. No worry." I laughed. "Oh and you do know what hurts and doesn't, you do know your intentions do you not? Or do you? Utena, you are my best friend, I would never do anything to hurt you, however, I don't think that is requited. You say it, but you don't mean it." I chuckled once more growing into laughter. "Hmhm hehe, you of all people should know by now, things aren't always as they appear to be." My, my I was really going ballistic. Though that last statement, had a double meaning.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:41 am

"l-love?" again that same subject brought up, this was enough of a distraction, I stopped in my tracks as I looked into her eyes. There was a mix there, it seemed she was being more menacing but at the same time that emotion again, as if she desired my defeat but wanted something more from me. Something I had figured out by now.
"heh, love and yet one cut from the thorn will make the brightest rose seem deadly" this was what I felt, the thorn in the rose that was wakaba, had made her deadly but not only that had made her seem less wanted.
She was becomeing infuriateing, why was she trying to get me so wound up, I shook my head shes not wakaba, shes not. I knew that she was but at the same time she wasn't she was being controlled, I had to remember that if not I wouldn't continue on with what I was trying to do.

My end?, what was she trying to do within seconds I realised my guard was down, the conversation had both confused and made me angry, I quickly prepared to block her lunge only to have her stop short. What was her game? was it not to defeat me, maybe wakaba was fighting, to gain control...
that was only a fleeting thought as she seemed to dare me to take a shot at her. My brow furrowed as I stare at her, there was a small flicker of what I felt for wakaba still there but mostly there was anger, this was not a game.
What was she meaning by things not always appearing as they are, grr.
I lunged at her, be it a mistake or not, who knows? but it is all I could do, for now most of my energy to control myself was being wasted.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:45 pm

I blinked as a glimpse of me was shown in that moment, the real me inside. I did not expect her to be so fast, I didn't expect her to come at me as she was. I mean sure I was trying to tempt her, but being the person she was, I thought, and against her best friend, she'd be the last one to wanna fight me. But hey, she was lunging at me, a sense of fear yet a smirk of determination crossed over my face. As she would have tried to pierce through the rose on my breast, I would flip backwards and out of the way somewhat soaring through the air. I smirked as I landed back on my feet with my back to her. I was hoping she'd keep coming at me, soon enough this battle will end, shall we find out who's the victor?

"Haha, while that is true, Utena dearest, one cut by the thorn shall bleed and bleed till the blood is bled dry and there is no more to share. Every love, every part of life has it's ups and downs, it's sadness and happiness. As well as it's joy and contentness, as opposed to bleeding and sorrow, death." I smirked still holding my sword facing my back to her, as the wind blew by.

"Like I said things are not always as they appear to be, and if you take some time to think a while behind that statement, you'll know what I mean." I smirked and then slowly turned around to face her. I took a sigh. "It's a shame, such a beautiful girl like you." I paused. "Oh Utena, why is it so that you cannot see with your heart? You must open your eyes to the truth in front of you? See the days through others ways and maybe you'll open up too." I stepped forward once or twice, the other evil part of me was losing control as the real one was gaining back control and the evil one grew tired. I started to take weak steps towards Utena, right and left, right and left. But I tried to make it look dramatic and not from fatigue. Which I did pretty well. My voice as I spoke softly now, panting a little returned back to normal on one word in the sentence from then on. It would slide back in from the cold and tough, deeper voice I had now, to the innocent one I always spoke with me.

"That's why I want you, best friend of mine, to win this duel no matter what it takes." I had had my head down, and looked up smiling at her with innocent,kind light hazel brown eyes. As I look straight into hers with small tears welling up in mine, and a smile with dirt patches on my face. I was panting only slightly and I walked over giving her my hand and then asking for her's in return. I stood there and nodded.

"I'm done." I closed my eyes and tried not to let go of her hand, but I was beginning to grow tired, so as she, liked I wanted her to, would slash my rose. I was slowly falling to the ground, oh no! The fate I had hoped not of! UTENA SAVE ME! DON'T LET ME GO, WHATEVER YOU DO!
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:52 am

I stayed put at the spot where Wakaba used to be, she dodged it in a interesting manner it was surprising. I watched her closely as she had her back to me, there was no way I would attack her from behind.
"The truth infront of me?" my heart was open and I believed I could see just fine. What truth was left to be seen?
Soft panting was heard as I too was doing so, it was seeming that we both had lost alot of energy during this fight.

I looked at her confused as she held out her hand, it was her again. I smiled at her and took her hand. She wanted me to win no matter what? that made no sense for in this manner I could win and not have to hurt my friend. At least that is what I thought.
I took a simple slash at the rose, as wakaba fell backwards, her hand still in mine I gripped tightly and pulled her closer to me, my other hand dropping the sword and wraping around her waist to hold her up gently. "Wakaba? are you alright?"
It must be fatigue, I thought to myself. A frown as I look upon the face of the one friend I held in my heart so true.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:51 pm

I was out for about 5 minutes there before coming back to my senses, tiredly. Utena was truly my prince. She saved me, and that showed she cared. My secret was still kept and I did not have to worry, what use is it trying to change myself to become known? Let the world change for me. And so I slowly got up, opening my eyes, and as soon as I did that I softly spoke:

"Utena?" Then my touch sense came back to me. Her hand around my waist, I suddely felt and I blushed at that. But I was too fatigued to move, so I remained there in her arms. IT was written clearly on my face that it was fatigue, and nothing more, so Anthy wouldn't get jealous. At least I'd hoped not.

"T-thank you, prince." I smiled and lay a small kiss on her neck as a thank you. I wanted to explain things to her, and I would within time. Right now was a time to just be relaxed and secure in my best friend's arms. =D I love you Utena, truly.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:56 pm

I sighed in relief, watching this was getting a little too intense for me. I smiled innocently as I waited over on the other corner of the arena waiting for them to acknowledge when we would leave. I was just glad that Wakaba was alright, as well as Utena. I mean if any of them were to get hurt, that would be terrible.

I stood there nonetheless, speaking to myself in my head. These thoughts were staying in my mind and not being transfered: Oh thank goodness they're alright. At least Wakaba is back to normal now, wait.. hey aren't we.. s-switched? This is beginning to become awkward isn't it? Well then I must go see big brother, oh I mean Akio...sama... Damnit, whats wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:24 am

I smiled as she finally awoke. "Yes Wakaba?" I was glad she was fine, it was obvious, its just fatigue. I was starting to think I would need to help her back.
I blushed as I felt her lips on my neck for a brief moment, "your welcome, Wakaba" I spoke softly to her as she stayed against me.

"Do you need me to carry you?" I asked innocently as I watched her tired figure, one hand coming up to brush against her hair gently. "You had me worried you know" I laughed lightly then and looked over at Anthy.
We would have to go soon.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:47 pm

I slowly got up from the position I was in, thinking it was somewhat rude of me to do so, even if she was my best friend. I politely shook my head and resumed a tired and slightly hurt standing position.

"I can walk it myself. But thank you Utena for everything." I stood there watching the little blush upon her face. I cupped my hand to her cheek and tried to dicipate it. I smiled at Anthy and then nodded to Utena with a smile.

"Thank you both so much." I paused and the wind blew once more. It blew one of the white petals off Utena's rose to get stuck on my blouse or top near my heart. I smiled and cupped it in my hand as then I looked at them and resumed speaking.

"Shall we go? I have a feeling we have a lot to talk about." I giggled coming back into character. Everything was good again.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 am

"Alright" I smiled as she stood on her own, even though she seemed so tired and weak, at least she could walk still. I was happy for that.

I nodded to her, "I believe we shall." I walked towards Anthy. Though made sure I was still near Wakaba in case she wasn't able to walk properly.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:31 pm

I nodded.

"Alright then, we shall go." I giggled and started to walk out of the arena, with Anthy and Utena. I was glad she had saved me. I was glad I was able to be in her arms, and be close to her once more. This was saying to me that she really did care, she really was my best friend. I loved her so. My prince.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:43 pm

I nodded as I started to head off with them as well. I was caught up in my thoughts though I didn't think being in the arena would be the best time to release it. I would be confused by hide it.

"Good job Miss Wakaba, and Utena-sama, you were both great." Although saying that, didn't feel quite right.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:04 am

I smiled at Anthy. My hand moved up to rub the back of my head as I thought about the compliment, she glanced over at Wakaba to make sure she was keeping pace as we left.
I'm glad I have her back. I thought to myself. Happy for the moment
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:34 pm

We were walking out of the arena, everyone had some kind of thought on their mind. I bet Utena, was a little confused, and Wakaba was giddy, or just happy. I, however, was feeling a bit confused myself, and out of place. I felt as though I wasn't really myself, wait, did I just think that Utena has confusion on her mind? That's me isn't it?

I remained silent as we were leaving the arena, but I couldn't help but think to myself that, I was not myself. I felt as though I was someone else, and I did not know why. I didn't know why I was acting like Anthy, when I was really... huh? What the heck? This doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next