Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Vote_lcapDuel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Voting_barDuel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Vote_lcapDuel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Voting_barDuel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenta Nakajima

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Empty
PostSubject: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:39 pm

He stood waiting for Utena, his sword leaning ageist the wall next to him. He leaned ageist the wall, his usual emotionless mask set up so he did not show others who he really was.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:43 pm

I walked in determined to win, with a look of fury on my face.

"Kenta.." I glared at him with my fists clenched as we stood 3 feet apart and waited for Anthy to arrive and to start the duel. I was mad at him, I couldn't help but be.. I mean he's the one making sure he enslaves Anthy and so I will set her free.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nakajima

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:47 pm

He did something unexpected, but proper courtesy demanded it of him, "Good day miss Tenjou, How have you been since we last met?" He sounded as emotionless as he usually was.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:51 pm

"That's Prince Utena to you, I wanna be a prince one day, and one day I shall. Hm, not bad and yourself... Mr. Kenta?" I asked back just as kindly, though I was ready to win this duel.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Anthy walked into the arena to see the two duelists ready and waiting. She nodded politely to them both.
"Are we ready?" she asked before prepareing to place to roses on there shirts.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:52 pm

I nodded and whispered in her ear.

"I will protect you Anthy.. till the day I die." I looked madly at Kenta. "Are you ready?" I asked him, eyes full of fury and my fists clenched, as I waited for the sword.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:59 pm

i walk in randomly and trip over my own foot
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:03 am

I pay no attention to this and keep concentrated on my enemy, my eyes infuriated and my fists clenched. The passion in me to fight kept arising as I stared and glared him down, to let him know I wanted this.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:21 am

She nodded to Utena, blushing slightly. She closed her eyes and lightly kissed her before she stepped back revealing the sword that handle that formed at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:23 am

I blushed as she did so, and I pulled the handle out more to reveal a whole sword in my hands. I wielded it to my will and swung it in front of me.

"Are you game? Because I duel to win." I nodded as another side completely took over me, and my eyes slowly began changing to green, slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:29 am

i get to my feet and sit down in a chair "ok ill watch"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:32 am

I heard her voice and wondered what she was doing here.

"Wakaba... what are you... doing here?" I tilted my head, my eyes now a turquoise color.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nakajima

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:26 am

He put his hand on the sword looking at Utena again, he tilted his head slightly, "Are you sure you wish to duel me? I will not hold back, even tho you are a girl."
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:42 pm

I look back to him, my eyes remaining that turquoise color and I clenched my fists tighter, one bare, and the other around the handle of the sword. I glared at him profusely with anger and hate. And I just wanted to free Anthy, and that I was going to do, even if it costs me my life.

"I wish to duel you Kenta, that much I am sure about. However, I won't hold back either.. and it's not because you are a guy.. so why say something bout my gender? I am a girl, and I will be a prince.. and I'm not afraid to say it. Are you ready, because here I come!" I said as I waited for the bells to start ringing and once they did, ran at him. But then I found a fault in my battle strategy and decided to let him attack me.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nakajima

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:05 am

He unsheathed his sword in a back woulds grip the sword black pointing down woulds instead of up. His sword glimmered slightly in the light, the intricately carved hand guard resembling a tangle of thorns. With his left hand he grabbed his sheath also holding it in a back woulds hand grip. The tip of the sheath having a very sharp double bladed edge giving him and effective secondary weapon. He kept his stance a very relaxed one waiting until the first attack came before he would shift. He looked at her as he smiled very slightly, this might be some fun, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:59 pm

I just glared at his smile... and shook my head, as I was furious, it was easy to see the passion that had arisen inside of me at this moment. I stood there, as I regained my balance from running so fast, I pulled back and held the sword with both hands in front of me.

"And what are you smiling at huh? This isn't a game, Kenta." I said with my voice colder than it would normally be. It sounded like Dios to Anthy, and her nostalgia came back to her like memories on a cold and rainy night. This was definitely a memory for Anthy to relive, and me to re-make, sort of. I held the sword steady in my hands.

"No longer will you have control of anyone, no longer will she be traded around by duel, regardless of her feelings. Her sealed fate just like a letter, shall be unfurled with the words entangling "I love you" and so she shall be free." I shook my head, as the turquoise color was still there, and closed my eyes putting the sword in front of my face, which from a frontal view made it seem like my face was divided into two halves. And then I opened my eyes furiously, with passion love, and determination, as they become more set on winning this duel. They turned a slightly darker turquoise color as I decided to wait for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nakajima

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:19 pm

His smile disappeared as he listened to her speech, "I apologize, it was simply a lapse of concentration" he said. He watched her eyes, so many times before he had seen eyes like this burning with passion for a loved one, so many times had these eyes defended the loved ones, and one to many times had those eyes turned their backs on him leaving him for nothing. He walked forward towards her, moving slowly still in a very relaxed stance.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:32 pm

I watched him walk to me slowly but surely.

"What are you apologizing for? And, to be in that regard of the fact of my love, I shall win." I said holding the sword out still. I let him walk to me, and when I thought the time was right I was to fight back, and win... or so I had hoped. I has high hopes for this duel, and free spirits about freeing Anthy, and to let him win, would tear me up and I didn't want that to happen. I had made a promise to her, and I would fulfill if it cost me my life.

Anthy.. Himemiya... sister to Dios... I will free you, even if I die... and even if the two of us are ever torn apart.. I swear...that I... will change the world...
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nakajima

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:43 pm

He was moving towards her but the line he was moving would sending him past her in his right side. He moved right past her heading strait for the door.

Last edited by Kenta Nakajima on Sun May 31, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:45 pm

"Uh hey, Kenta where are you going?" I asked him calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nakajima

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:54 am

He looked back as her as he sheathed his sword, "I submit, you win." He nodded to Anthy as he passed and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:17 pm

I tilted my head and looked at him, catching him by the arm quickly.

"Kenta, wait... you are submitting why?" I asked confused and shocked by his actions.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nakajima

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:25 pm

He turned around looking at her and did something that was completely out of character for him. He smiled. "I am sorry for lying to you Miss Utena, and I am sorry for hurting you Miss Anthy. I came here to test this school and the people in it, and before I left I thought I would give you both one last test. Testing your love for Anthy, you passed with flying colors and my work here is done. There is no need for us to fight." Tipping his imaginary hat to her he said "I shall bid you ado Miss Utena," he walked out the door, a smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:33 pm

"Wait Kenta.." I said as I paused to say something, and I smiled as well, as my eyes completely faded straight back to a clear blue color and I waved to him gently.

"Thank you, very much. And if there is ever a time when we can see each other again, then let me know ok?" I asked smiling that same smile as if I were a little kid again. I waved goodbye and waited for him to leave, as the sword in my hands disappeared and the magic dust went back into the depths of Anthy's heart.

I told you I'd free you Anthy, and now there is nothing that I won't do to do so...

I smiled and nodded to Kenta... as I knew we were allies now.. and I had plans in the future. I held Anthy in my loving grasp as he left and I watched.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:31 am

She was surprised of the actions that had followed, Kenta actually submitted to the duel..
She gave a questioning glance as she watched him leave, then turned to look at Utena with a smile on her face that only made her want to smile at Utena.

Anthy wraped her arms around Utena in a hug, her arms slideing between Utenas so they are under them as she was held. Nodding as she received those thoughts. "I know.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)   Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel #4 I believe... Kenta vs Utena. (Amour.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next