Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Second Period English - Page 4 Vote_lcapSecond Period English - Page 4 Voting_barSecond Period English - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Second Period English - Page 4 Vote_lcapSecond Period English - Page 4 Voting_barSecond Period English - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Second Period English

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Second Period English - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:18 am

All she did was stay still, warmly looking into the inviting gaze of her prince. The tightening grip making her want to move closer, though nervous she did not know what to do, except get lost as she continued her gaze, and feel the joy that had been renewed.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:54 am

I wrapped them tighter, and so I nodded, I knew by the questioning look in her eyes she was a bit curious about what she should do. Anxious, and nervous as well. So I wanted to make sure she knew it was alright, after all I didn't mind much. I smiled looking back into her green ones, like meadows of sift grass, being frantically run through by me, enjoying the view and gaze within the sunshine like glow of them. I could get lost forever, I slowly started to move in for a deep kiss, slowly, and shyly.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:32 am

As the arms where wrapped tighter around her waist, she moved in closer. Taking the signs from Utena, she was still nervous. Anthys eyes widened as she blushed, slowly she moved in to recipricate the kiss.
Each moment seeming so much longer then actually went by. Each second feeling like hours.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:51 pm

In a dream world, it may usually feel like that. Though so much time had gone by in my dreams, it was only about a few minutes in the real world. Dreams are usually short, but good with the one you love of course. And, so I kissed her gently and kept my arms around her, in my warm embrace, I wanted to protect her and protect her I must, and will. It is my duty, and I feel my promise to. I closed my eyes as her big beautiful emerald green eyes widened with shock, and then slowly closed into the comfortable feeling of the kiss, I had loved this feeling so that it reciprocated on facial expressions in the class as well, a small blush and a smile.. and Wakaba knew that I was dreaming well. I stopped the kiss after some time had passed, and moved some hair out of her face/eyes gently... and smiled at her lovingly.

"You're... awfully cute when you blush." I spoke softly to her, as I just continued to hold her there, feeling like eternity was within my grasp.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Her thin arms tightened around Utena's neck as they kissed each moment calming her more and more. Surprisingly when it was finished, she felt so light and calm, it was hard for her to keep upright. It was a good feeling at least thats what she thought as she smiled in return. Her blush rising.

"Th-thank you.. " so are you she thought to herself, not seeming to be able to say the words. She rested within Utena's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:20 pm

I held her closer to me, and held her up, for I felt her body weakened and resting all in my arms. I wasn't going to allow her to fall, and so I tightened them a little more, not so much that she couldn't breathe, just to keep her in my arms, and upright. I kissed her cheek, and rested my head on her shoulder as I gave her an embracing and loving hug.

"It's my pleasure." I said softly to her, and hugged her to me, our bodies pressing as close together as possibly possible. I seemingly was her prince, and she seemed so sure of it herself as well, I wanted to be a prince, and if possible her's as well, but I wasn't sure if I was being one or not. I mean all I was doing was being myself and keeping the promise I had made so long ago, and if that meant that I can get any chance to protect her from harm, I will do it, even if it means that I am sent to heaven, I love you Anthy.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:29 pm

She rested her head over Utena's shoulder also, she lightly nuzzled her neck as she returned the hug in her own way.

All she really did was smile, there was nothing else to say at that moment as she closed her eyes softly resting there in pure bliss. It was good enough for her that she was being cared for in this manor. It was all she really needed.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:35 pm

I blushed and returned the favor a little by not nuzzling her neck, but moving my hands freely across her waist. I mean, holding her up to me by the waist, while one of my hands was wandering around her waist area and near her upper tailbone. I wanted to make her feel special, and wanted to protect her yet again, my promise still stands. There really was no words in my mind to come out of my mouth yet, but there soon would be. I loved the feeling of having her in my arms and within my heart and love, it was nice,and amazing that she felt the same. I'm glad this is what she needed, and so I just kept repeating to myself, I shall be a prince! I shall! I promise it.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:42 pm

She knew that Utena would do her best to protect her, she could feel the need to do so radiating from Utenas body as she was held still, she blushed as she felt the hand wondering about her waist.

She gave a light kiss to Utena's neck in response, afterwards she just rested her cheek on Utean's shoulder, as she was completely relaxed, she enjoyed every bit of this.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:48 pm

I blushed at the kiss on my neck, and continued with my wandering hand. I relaxed in her calming grasp around my neck too, it always had that affect over me, to calm me down. It showed me that she cares and that love is and can be real, and not just some fake thing that was locked up in a fairly tale book in my mind. I wanted to prove myself worthy and the only way to do that was by beating Kenta, then we could truly be together, for all eternity. I closed my eyes as well, rejoicing in the love that was being shown.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:51 pm

She stayed there relaxed, her thumb lazily stroking the back of her neck lightly, after some time she began to open her eyes slowly to just look upon Utena's profile as she stay in the same position.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:57 pm

I had decided, that being here was beginning to be tiresome on both my mind, and my conscience. It was also not real, since me in my dreams is only but a character in a book. And so I began to vanish into thin air, as Anthy began to realize that there was nothing to hold her on her feet.

"See ya in a few Anthy alright? I must go for now." I smiled and winked, as my image vanished and the dream was over, I woke up as the bell rang and yawned, rubbing my eyes. My mind being a little groggy of what had happened, but all I knew was it was a good dream, and so I smiled taking my books and going off into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:02 pm

Anthy blinked as the image faded, almost losing her balance in this world, she realised what must have been happening as she went back to her own mind, it was a odd feeling. She shook her head as she wondered if Utena would even remember what happened.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:04 pm

I made a decision on something, and as I did I smirked, and so I ran off without Wakaba noticing at all. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Period English
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4