Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Second Period English Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Second Period English Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Second Period English Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Second Period English Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Second Period English Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Second Period English Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Second Period English Vote_lcapSecond Period English Voting_barSecond Period English Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Second Period English Vote_lcapSecond Period English Voting_barSecond Period English Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Second Period English

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Second Period English Empty
PostSubject: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:51 pm

I sat there and just stared off into space, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:55 pm

*walks in the classroom and has a seat* hi utena!
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:56 pm

I smile and look to her.

"Oh hey Wakaba." I said having my head rest on the palm of my hand, and the elbow of that hand on the desk. I, then continued to look out the window thinking.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:46 am

yes really

she replied. still waiting in the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Anthy, after this period I have some free time... should I meet you in the rose garden..?

I thought this as Wakaba and I sat in the class waiting for it to commence.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:25 pm

If you wish too.

Even though she wanted Utena too do so, she still answered like that.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Alright, and then we'll settle what I am to do with this jerk Kenta.. Don't worry, I'll protect you.

I thought this, sitting there chilling in class, as usual my mind was wandering and going elsewhere besides school.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:06 pm

I know you will.

She stopped with that answer. Nodding to herself.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:14 am

Anthy... that's the first time you've ever sounded sincere with your personality. Are you feeling ok...or are you finally becoming a bit more free?

A light smile appeared on my face, as I kept spacing out, looking out the window and keeping my mind on Anthy, and my love for her. As well as how I was to beat Kenta. And, with that I declared myself able to feel what Anthy feels, she was my soul mate after all.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:10 am

I am fine.

she was being alittle more open with utena though. The quetion took her back abit.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:25 pm

This is a good thing, I'm glad that you are feeling a bit more free with me... that's exactly how I want you to feel, and that is how you are supposed to feel with love, or at least that's what I thought it to be, that's how I feel with you. And the fact that I wanna protect you, now.. the only thing is to defeat him...

I played with my pencil looking out the window again, but also sounding a bit nervous yet determined in that thought back to her. I wondered, if it had shown.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:31 pm

I understand.

She smiled and thought over the nervouse portion.. she also wondered why she sounded abit unsure when she said or at least thats what i thought it to be".
It was hard for her to think of a way to tell her how she felt or that she was glad that she as so determined to defeat him.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:35 pm

.... Why is school so boring, princess?

I thought as I started blushing a little, waiting for the day to end.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:51 pm

Anthy laughed to herself at this comment.

Well its only boring when the subject doesn't interest you or you want it to be over for something... better. I suppose. I'm sure you can push through it my prince.

She blushed abit as she thought this. Being alittle playful she supposed.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:49 pm

I blushed too, majorly. A deep red. I felt butterflies in my stomach too, yet smiled somewhat... I bet Anthy, could feel my reaction as she giggled to herself where she was at the moment. I sat there in class trying to hide myself, and think of a comment to say back.

I suppose then you're r-right... m-my princess..

The uncertainty in my thoughts and actions, would be able to be shown in the clearest of days.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:45 pm

She just smiled to herself. Though she continued to blush.

What part?
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:53 pm

I continued the blushing and nervousness, and uncertainty in my thoughts and actions.

Hm, bout the school p-part. I managed to think, though I was blushing like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Anthy found this to be hilarious. As it continued though she got alittle worried about Utena.

Is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:11 pm

N-no...

I managed to think back and continued blushing and being nervous, I wondered if she was playing with me.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Are you sure?... You seem hesitant.

She wondered what it could be that was making her act this way.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:30 pm

I am fine Anthy... I am s-sure. It's just you caught me a little off guard with the prince stuff a-again, and ... my duel with Kenta is on my mind. I think is all...

I thought back hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 pm

ok

she wasn't sure, but she believed her at least.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:50 pm

I eventually fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:02 am

Utena?...

Anthy wondered what had happened. Or if Utena was just being quiet because she was concentrating on something.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:03 am

I was asleep.. and no longer able to think, dreaming of my princess.. instead of thoughts, pictures were professed into your mind, my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Period English
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next