Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
First Period Math Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
First Period Math Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
First Period Math Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
First Period Math Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
First Period Math Vote_lcapFirst Period Math Voting_barFirst Period Math Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
First Period Math Vote_lcapFirst Period Math Voting_barFirst Period Math Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

First Period Math

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:38 am

I walked here hand in hand with my beloved, Anthy. I didn't care what people say and thought, all I cared for was Anthy. I smiled as we made our entrance.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:43 am

Anthy smiled only having Utena next to her made her brave and not think of what others would say or care about it really. All she really needed was Utena to be near her. She held onto the rose even though it had been given to Utena first, Anty twirled it in her fingers, not looking where she was going as she looked at it, instead trusting Utena and following her as if she was being guided.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 am

I led her to Math class, and thus crushing the hopes of many girls at Ohtori, hehe just kidding. I walked hand in hand until we reached a door way that read Math 1A. I knew this was the right room... and so I gladly walked in. Though I was somewhat tired, I didn't show it.. after all, I exceled in math.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:02 am

Anthy followed Utena untill the doorway. Releasing her hand as she went into her class. She had to find her master's class or tend to the gardens. She wondered if she could sent Utena a message, and so she tried to send speak within her mind.

bye my love...enjoy your class. She stood at the door and watched her for a moment before moving off.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:17 am

I was confused and wondered why she hadn't come in. I stood there for a minute and then left as well, receiving her message in my mind, I replied back. I would be talking with her a long time like this th whole day.

I'll see you later, princess of my heart, esepcially when Touga and I duel... So, who is your master? Now that we're talking like this..
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:22 am

I can't say who he is. She replied back, It wasn't that she did not want to tell her. Its that the device might have gone off if she did. It was a risk and one she was willing to take... at least she thought sh was.
something might happen if I do..
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:26 am

Whatever it is.. don't be scared Anthy.. what are you scared of? I mean, you have your prince to protect you right?

I thought back to her, while sitting in Math waiting for class to get started. I was looking out the window, just watching other things happen outside. And then something caught my gaze, something with the chairman and Touga. I watched this with a curious eye and meanwhile waited for your thoughts.. then I would ask.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:34 am

Right...She waited until she found a safe spot that would hide her if what she thought would happen.. happened.
My master is Kenta Nak-... there it was cut off as she was shocked into unconsciousness. She was fell onto the ground, almost hidden in the corner close to the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:36 am

I called out to her many time as I heard her cut off. I had heard Kenta.. not the last part though.

Anthy...?? Anthy!!! Anthy, my god answer me!!

Oh please be alright.. I thought that to myself as I bounded out of the room and ran through the hallways with a determind look on my face. I needed to find her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:38 am

Anthy remained uncontactable, as she was still far from waking up. It would take at least twenty minutes befoe she would come out of it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:43 am

I ran and asked a student.

"Do you know where Anthy went? Anthy Himemiya?" They pointed me in the direction of her and I ran that, no wait sprinted that way as fast I could. I knew something was wrong and I wanted to find out what. And then I saw her, laying there on the ground. I rushed over to her, and shook her lightly once or twice.

"Anthy?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 am

Anthys body twitched and shows signs of life but none of waking really.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:51 am

She didn't wake when I did that, nor when I kept kissing her once or twice or a third time.. she was dead to me as far as I knew. All, I did was cuddle her in my arms and become a bit emotional as I started to gather tears and closed my eyes.

"Anthy.." I said softly as I cuddled her body to mine, when I opened my eyes again they were green and had a mad look to them, but were overflowong with tears as well. I sat there in the hallway not caring about Math anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:54 am

Anthy slowly stirred as she felt Utena cuddling her, and there bodies pressed together. Only the slight movement first, then her head moved as her eye slowly opened starting to regiter what had happened
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:00 am

Her head was on my shoulde, her lips on my neck but not kissing it. It was me just cuddling her and pressing her to me, really tightly. I was crying of course, and my eyes green and mad with anger as well.. I swore that I would get whoever did this and make them pay as they had made Anthy and me pay. I was determind and yet sad, mourning my friend.. I held onto her tight. I didn't wanna lose anyone else in this world and it was told through the hug to Anthy, of my past and just how much she meant to me.

"Anthy..." I said with a shaky voice.. where could you obviously know and hear that I was crying.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:04 am

Anthys arms instinctively wraped themselves around Utena' waist, to try and comfort her. She could tell that she had been crying. She looked up at her love and gently nuzzled her neck. "Utena" she said in a worried and hushed tone. "Its alright now" she managed to say. One arm moveing up to gently cup the back of utena's head.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:09 am

I blushed and jumped or was shocked at the sound of Anthy's voice and touch. I smiled and stopped crying still cuddling her body to mine and smiling now. My eyes faded back to a pleasant blue and I stopped crying. I was relieved that she was ok and not gone. After all, if she would have been gone, I would be lost myself. She was my world.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:15 am

Anthy smiled aswell still not feeling so strong at the moment, she let this happen and just continued to lightly nuzzle her. She wa glad to see a smile and those beautiful calming blue eye.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:19 am

I made it so that we could see each other's faces. I didn't care who or what was watching but after I saw her face I went in directly for a kiss after smiling.

"Thank god." I said before it and then kissed her long and passionately, on the lips. Again, this was able to show Anthy my pain in the past and the pain I were to have if she I were to lose her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:24 am

Anthy continued to smile as she was kissed, she kissed Utena back just the same. She was able to tell the pain that Anthy had felt, and how she would feel if the two where ever lost. She recipricated the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:26 am

I smiled when I felt that. I continued kissing her emotionally filled with pain and yet joy. I thought this to her.. while kissing...

I love you..
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:32 am

She received the thought. Which made her blush as she continued the kissing,

I love you too she thought back to her as she pressed herself closer against her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:35 am

I was blushing slightly too and yet still kissing her passionately and gently though too as ever. I held her to me and pressed more of myself to her as well. I was loving her and this, this was really what I needed, Anthy.

I'm going to protect you Anthy.. I promise this, my rose.. till the day I die. Ai shiteru.

I thought to her while kissing her still.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:43 am

Anthy was loving this aswell, and Utena, Her eyes where closed as she continued to kiss back, It was so much at one time.. the intensity of there love drove everything else away.
As those thoughts came over to her. She pressed against her more as if accepting what she had received.

I know you will my prince.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:48 am

I smiled in that kiss a little bit and held her more to me kissing her as passionately and loving as before. I should hope that nothing else mattered but this love. I loved her and that wasn't going to change. I thought though that if Anthy were to completely be mine, I need to win her ina duel. And, So I shall find Kenta.

I let go of her lips after quite some time of kissing them and held her as in a hug. Math didn't matter all that mattered was her. I wanted to just live for all eternity in that moment, my heart did.. now to find a way for my soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Period Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Period Math
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next