Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Second Period English - Page 3 Vote_lcapSecond Period English - Page 3 Voting_barSecond Period English - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Second Period English - Page 3 Vote_lcapSecond Period English - Page 3 Voting_barSecond Period English - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Second Period English

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Second Period English - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:49 pm

"What do you mean you don't have any?" I asked titling my head.

"You have to have dreams, otherwise your heart isn't open. An open heart, opens the mind, and gives you equal opportunity as well." I smiled and laughed, saying the profound statement, I came up with.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:41 am

Anthy sweatdropped and rubbed the back of her head nervously as she tried to think of something to say. She just shook her head.
"I just don't know". she probly did have some but they where burried pretty deep.. like the dream to finally be with her prince. She supposed that could work as a dream.
The thoughts swirling where not of hopes or ambitions. She really did not know how to classify anything as a dream. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:52 am

I sighed.

"Oh alright." I thought for a moment as my best friend walked by us, well I didn't know her back then, but it was Wakaba now. Well, what you were seeing is me in a smaller version, and Wakaba as well younger, walking by... as all I did, the younger me, looked down or away, anyway but her's and blushed, twiddling with my fingers.

I was trying to speak but couldn't, and Anthy noticed the change in my behavior.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:58 am

"hmm" Anthy tilted her head and wondered what this reaction ment. So she left on hand on Utenas shoulder as she stood and watched wakaba walk by she looked down at Utena and whispered. "Why are you looking away from her?"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:09 pm

I blushed even more and kept not looking at Anthy.

"Uh.. I... um..hehe.." I couldn't get the words out.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:07 pm

She simply waited for an answer. Not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:52 pm

"Well, you see I sorta .. h-have a crush o-on her." I blushed as I felt butterflies raise in my stomach.

"..But I know she's not my princess."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:56 pm

"How do you know?" she asked curiously.
It was something odd. Though it made her feel slightly bad to hear that. It at least made sense to her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:04 am

"Well because it doesn't feel like that." I thought for a moment.

"I guess what I am trying to say is that it's just, I do love her, I do, but she's not the princess in which my heart is tied to by destiny you know. I feel that she is destined to be something important to me, but I don't feel things for her as she is not the princess to which my heart belongs." So profound and able to speak my mind perfectly at the age of 6.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:13 am

It was still surprising that the child was so well spoken. Then again this was a dream realm and anything was possible. Anthy sighed to herself as she thought it over.
"So you care for her, a love that is like a close bond, like family?" she asked trying to make sense of it all.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:17 am

"I don't know exactly, think you could help me out here a little if you will Miss Anthy... ?" I thought for a moment.

"Princess...?" I added, blushing and softly smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:19 am

"Well I can only really help by listening and letting you figure it out yourself. I can only really advise you on my thoughts and opinions from what you tell me"
Anthy had blushed at the word princess. She wasn't sure on how to help really.
It would take time and she was worried that she would mess things up if she tried.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:24 am

"Well it's not that I'm not afraid to talk to her about it. I would, but sadly I am shy and..." The child's voice broke off into my own voice as of now, my current voice. My deeper and more mature, 14 year old voice. It sounded like it was coming from behind you, and us still in my mind. The child faded, like all of my painful memories into my heart, and I walked up to you from behind and finished the sentence.

"And she's not my princess." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:30 am

Anthy turned around slowly as she heard your voice from behind her.
"Though your still confused about how you feel with her?" she asked. Though not well worded. The question was simple.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:40 am

"That was the old me, this is the new one. Remember when the younger me told you that she felt that way towards Wakaba? Well that was true, but the other part about it not feeling right... was right also. I had a feeling from the moment I had met you whenever wherever our paths crossed, it proved my thought correct. You were my princess all along, and still are. My prediction hadn't failed me, and nor will it ever." I smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:43 am

Anthy nodded and smiled as she felt something odd, a feeling of joy from the words that almost made her want to cry aswell. Though she did not show it. That was how she could best describe it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:48 am

"It's ok Anthy, to cry I mean at any time. That won't corrupt my mind or mess it up in anyway. Now that the child me is gone, most of the risk is to. So how'd you feel about that little trip or memory into the past, I wonder?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:51 am

'it was interesting" was her only answer as she wondered how she knew about her feeling.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:57 am

"Well this is the real me, so welcome to my mind. Again." I rubbed the back of my head and laughed a little in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:02 am

Anthy rubbed the back of her head nervously as she realized she probably intruded.
"Thank you for the welcome then"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:11 am

"Um not a problem. Interesting thoughts huh my past? I think that we've both had our share of great deals of pain in our past you know? But I'm willing to work past it and so should you. Your eyes are like suns all in their own, with passing time my love has grown, and so Anthy, my princess listen to this, your lips to mine is true love's kiss. And I really shall hope to be your prince." I walked over to her kissing her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:19 am

Anthy blushed as her hand was kissed, she nodded to Utena.
"As I know you shall prevail with your wish. My sweet prince."
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:25 am

I smiled.

"I should hope so, my fair princess." I kissed her lips gently,wrapping my arms around her waist lightly.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:32 am

She blushed deeper at the sudden movement, she returned the kiss as she wrapped her arms around Utena's neck loosely.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:38 pm

I blushed lightly, and wondered if I kiss her again, tightening my grip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Period English
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next