Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Second Period English - Page 2 Vote_lcapSecond Period English - Page 2 Voting_barSecond Period English - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Second Period English - Page 2 Vote_lcapSecond Period English - Page 2 Voting_barSecond Period English - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Second Period English

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Second Period English - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:07 am

Anthy blushed at some of the images. Confused at the change from thoughts to images.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:11 am

Some of the images were just of me playing basketball, but also of her and I in the rose garden, a romantic moment.. point in time. I smiled at the dream I was having, as it professed into Anthy's mind. One was of me giving her a rose, a white one kneeling down on one knee. And kissing her cheek the next.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:55 am

Anthy sat down and concentrated on the images she was now seeing in her minds eye.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 pm

I continued to dream, one was of us kissing gently, and warmly embracing. A small smile appeared on my sleeping face... and you were able to see as I was.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:30 am

Anthy smiled as she watched on into the dream. Her blush returning again.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:56 pm

In my dream, it mimicked yourself in real life. So as you had blushed in my dream, you blushed in real life. I was sitting on the opposite end of my dream as well. A glowing silouette of me. I seemed to be looking down and thinking deeply bout something, just as my "character" in the dream did as my mind pleased or wanted. It told me all the things in my subconscious that were going wrong at the moment. And, if I was to work it out, dream.

I just kept looking down, and thinking. My glowing silouette, that is. It seemed you could contact me, and I was a separate person in my dreams too.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:50 am

Anthy wondered about this and wanted to ask Utena what was wrong. She tried to make her character in the dream go up to Utena and gently place her hand on her shoulder as she whispered what are you thinking about?
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:00 pm

I jumped at being scared by the sudden feeling of your hand on my shoulder. It appeared that I wasn't 14, or rather in my current day of age, but younger. Maybe about 6 or so. Anthy was first seeing me as a child for the first time. The image instead of us kissing and being happy, had changed to a horrible rainy day, with a little child running away from men. It had also shown 3 coffins, 2 with people inside and the third open, with a flash of lightning. That image went away as it begun to rain harder and harder, each drop hitting on top of my head, and yours. I didn't dare look up at you.

"The princess..." Is all I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Anthy was not sure what to do and rather confused at what she had seen. She looked around to see if there was anywhere for her to take the child version of Utena to get her out of the rain. She wanted t comfort her and take care of her.
"What about her" she whispered again, trying to sound soothing and careing.
Anthy stepped closer and tried to cover her from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:57 pm

"When will I find her? Where will she be? I already have so much love to give, but I fear she might not love me back." I told her crying a little and rubbing my eye the way a little kid would.

"My parents just died today. There were 3 coffins, 2 for them, and one for me. I think someone expects me to die today as well. But I won't allow that to happen... I want to keep fighting and protect my princess, which I know shall come eventually to me within time, I hope sooner than later. You see, my dream is to become a noble prince which saves princesses, and to be the best person I can be. But, the problem is, how can I be a prince when there is no princess in my life to begin with?" I sighed and continued to cry as the rain kept falling from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:49 pm

Anthy did not know what to do, she was afraid to answer those questions. She was frozen in indecision and fear, all she wanted to do was wrap her arms around Utena and protect her and make her feel safe. To just comfort her.
It was a look into Utenas mind that she was not sure she should interfere with.

Anthy kneeled down and drew the child closer wrapping her arms around her. She did not know why she only spoke in whispers, this time her voice seemed alittle shaky in this dream world. "I am sure you will find her some day."
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:38 pm

I wiped my tears and was wrapped in her embraceful arms, as for the first time I looked up and wiped my eyes more.

"Do you really think so?" Though it was a child's voice being spoken to you, you could hear my present voice as of my 14 years of age, same as you. My big blue eyes, so innocent, looking into your big ones... as a child I had the same look I do now. And, though the child's voice was being heard clearly.. you can faintly hear my current and grown up voice as of now in the background.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:52 pm

Anthy gave a heartfelt smile as she looked into the childs eyes. She was able to tell that it was Utena from the clues that she had seen and heard. She kept that in the back of her mind for now as to many thoughts could make things difficult as of now.

She nodded. "I really do" she said as she just looked at the child.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:11 pm

I hugged you.

"I think you're my princess." I said smiling a little innocently.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:55 pm

All she did was tighten her embrace returning the hug in that way.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:09 pm

"Do you agree, princess?" I looked at her innocently.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Anthy blushed abit and could not help but nod, it was odd but she knew it was her Utena non the less asking. "I agree young prince" she smiled feeling alittle giddy, it was odd how freeing it was to go with.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:22 pm

I blushed a little too and looked away from her, fuddling with my feet and hands a little. I shook my head at the thought of me being a prince to her.

"No way, you're joking right? How could I ever be a prince already? You're serious?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:26 pm

"Hmm well you will have to answer that yourself, though I am serious in what I say" with that she just looked at her, moving her finger under her chin to tilt it up so Utena would have to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:28 pm

I looked up at her, blushing even more from the touch.

"But I am not a boy.. so how can I be a prince? I mean thank you for your kind words, ... what was your name again?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:33 pm

"You will find the answer some day. As for my name.. it is Anthy" she wondered if she should have really said it if the child did not know. It was a wonder and made her worry she was messing with something she shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:35 pm

"Nice to meet you Anthy... " I smiled and extended my hand but pulled it away as soon as I offered it.

"Oh crap! Where are my manners, I'm sorry ... you must think someone is rude for not introducing themselves first, stupid me. I meant to introduce myself sorry, my name is Utena, Utena Tenjou.. and it's a pleasure to meet you Anthy." I smiled, kneeled and kissed her hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:43 pm

"Its ok. No reason to apologise" She giggled at the little outburst.
Anthy smiled at the little prince, "It is a pleasure to meet you aswell ..Utena" she seemed to have spoken alot softer and warmly.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:01 pm

I blushed slightly a little.

"So what are your dreams Miss Anthy?" I asked kindly, and innocently looking about her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:17 pm

"I don't really have any"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Period English   Second Period English - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Period English
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next