Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Vote_lcapUtena's Dorm - Page 4 Voting_barUtena's Dorm - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Vote_lcapUtena's Dorm - Page 4 Voting_barUtena's Dorm - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Utena's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:08 pm

She looked at Utena abit confused, wondering why such a question now, when they had already gone through how they felt. She frowned abit.
"How much do I love you? ... " to live without would hurt ones soul to be without the one that holds there heart and journey through denile to reach the truth of ones affliction love is what gives aplliction to those fears that won't deny that love is total all and forever.
"I love you " she couldn't seem to make any other words follow that. It seemed a simple enough thing but yet no words wanted to come out and explain.
After afew moments she just decided to stop trying to make the words come out.

She wished she knew what Utena wanted to hear from this, all she could say is "as far as you wish" ..
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:48 am

"I'm sorry but I wanted to make sure of this fact for.... you know, reasons. And really? Truly you would go as far as I would want to?" I asked in hopes and blushing slightly.

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:56 am

She nodded. "I believe so, why do you ask?" it still confused her and made her slightly nervouse.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:12 pm

I nodded and decided to tell her, be the noble person I was and so I did.

"Uh, well last night you see, I was trying to uh.." I twiddle my fingers, something I've never done before.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:50 pm

She waited for the answer patiently and noticed her twiddling her thumbs. Seeing that she was nervous about saying it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:49 pm

"I would've have taken it all the way with you." I blushed more and twiddled my fingers while looking down.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:59 pm

Anthy blushed and nodded in understanding.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:04 am

I looked down and kept twiddling my fingers as I didn't know what she was to say to that.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:09 am

She tilted Utenas head up and gave her a soft kiss.
" I will go as far as you wish"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:12 am

I blushed majorly and smiled softly, as I returned it and nodded.

"When?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:24 am

When?. that was a good question. It seemed now was a perfect time... though it was not complete.
She looked into Utenas eyes and just thought in silence.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:27 am

N-now..?

I thought to her, as she heard this and I kept looking down blushing.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:32 am

Do you want to now?
she thought back to her as her blush brightened.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:36 am

Do you want to?

I thought back, looking down still my blush deepening as well.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:38 am

That doesn't answer my question...
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:39 am

Um, y-yes. But it's not always what I want...
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:43 am

"It is to me, and I will do what you want"
she said plainly though her blush was still there.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:47 am

"I don't wanna be so forcive of you." I said nodding.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:50 am

She nodded in understanding.
"it is still whenever you wish" she wasn't sure when she would want to thuogh she knew she would do whatever Utena wanted without question.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:52 am

"I guess now. It's peaceful and I love you." I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:54 am

she nodded, though it sounded odd the way it was said. She nuzzled Utena.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:39 pm

I blushed and nodded, as she nuzzled me, I smiled. I then started to nuzzle back softly, as our lips met for a brief moment and I had kissed her the gentlest possible way anyone ever could kiss someone. I was being hesitant of my hands though.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:05 pm

She smiled, pressing herself closer, she too was abit hesitent.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:52 am

I was being hesitant and nervous slightly, with every part of me. But, I kissed her with a bit more of pressure and not using my hands yet, only pressing my body and lips to her's. I wanted this, and I'm sure she did as well. And I was willing to go this far for her, I loved her... if I hadn't set it a million times, then I will say it again that same amount, for it is true, and never would I ever tell a lie so false.

I moved in closer and began to wrap my hands shyly around her waist, though this was a big thing for me to do and yet to comprehend what we were doing, and so Anthy might've had to help me out a little with this one. I hoped.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:26 pm

Anthy returned the kiss with more pressure, she began to manuver her arms sliding one of her hands down Utenas back and letting the other rest just behind her neck, bringing her even closer.
She wanted this also and could tell that she would need her help in completing it.

It was as if she was going to take the lead now so to speak of this delicate dance of lovers embrace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utena's Dorm
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next