Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Utena's Dorm Vote_lcapUtena's Dorm Voting_barUtena's Dorm Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Utena's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:49 pm

This is where I live for now, when I attend Ohtori Academy. I have made myself the best of it and lived here for a short time before. It is a small room with a closet, bathroom bed and a drawer.

Last edited by Utena Tenjou on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:46 pm

*door closes*
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:50 pm

that means she left. *grabs clothes and goes out the door*
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:18 am

As she was brought to Utena's dorm she wondered what plan she had, though it did not matter, her attention was mainly on Utena.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:02 pm

I opened the door and as we walked in I closed it. I gently stood there with my arms around her and us still kissing. I held her as close to me as possible, and let my hands wander freely about her waist. I smiled into the kiss, not blushing at all yet and then just kept into the embrace with my beloved.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Anthy smiled in the kiss aswell as she still had a slight blush on her face. she kept her arms around Utena's neck as she enjoyed the embrace.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:11 pm

I began to walk slowly over to the bed, laying down on it first, as I lay there waiting for my princess to join me. I smiled and still was blushing slightly, but I had wanted this to happen, I loved her enough to do this, and I hoped she'd loved me the same.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:19 pm

she slowly followed Utena over to the bed, she was becoming more nervous and curious as to what she had planned. She firstly sat on the bed her body twisting so she could watch Utena, she wasnt sure what to do and wondered if she was to lay down or not.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:56 pm

"Please, join me, my princess." I smiled and laid there relaxed and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Anthy nodded with a bright blush. "Ok my prince".
She lay next to her, nervously she wraped one arm over Utena's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:00 am

I blushed and relaxed, loving the feeling of her arm round me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:55 am

She smiled and nuzzled closer to Utena. Relaxing next to her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:00 pm

I smiled, and turned on my side, to cup her cheek, and smile more, looking into her loving eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:16 am

Anthy blushed a light rosey color as she looked back into the warm inviting eyes of Utena.. She just stayed there staring. Just thinking of how much she felt for her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm

I smiled too at the blush and look in her eyes, as we continued to look into the other to see true passion and love. I moved my body and self, a little closer and kissed her cheek, then went back to cupping it. I slowly moved closer and closer, until then it was a gentle kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:23 am

Anthy smiled as she felt the kiss on her cheek, the blush staying as she began to return the gently kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:39 am

I had moved my arm to gently wrap around her waist as the pressure on her lips grew slightly. I kissed more deeply, and passionate, like there was emotion behind it. If this kiss was words, I don't think any could describe it.. for it is too deep for any person to comprehend. The passion raised on, as I began to move her body slightly, so that she was laying on top of me, my hands still on her waist, and us still kissing.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:35 pm

She felt the tiny pressure of the arm around her waist as the passion grew in the kiss. Her arms snaked up so her elbows where near Utenas neck and her hands slid under her head, her fingers lightly massaging into her hair as the kiss continued while she was laying ontop of her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:07 pm

I kissed her deeper and deeper, each little kiss growing more passionate. I had her laying atop me and my body, I enjoyed her body pressed to mine as well as the fingers massaging and playing with my hair and the back of my head, her arms around my neck it seemed as though the perfect moment was born. And so I began to rub a little against her, trying not to be too forward, so I did it subtly.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Anthy blushed as she felt the gentle rubbing of Utenas body against her own, she shivered lightly and continued returning each kiss with one of her own, it was a perfect moment.

As Anthy began to rub against Utena she felt a strong shock go through her as her hands tightened grasping Utenas hair as she closed her eyes in pain and gritted her teeth, her body pressing more into Utena as she try to curl up as the painful shock went on, only lasting thirty seconds and then nothing it was over.

She panted heavily and clung to Utena weakly as her body still needed to regain some strength befor she could take her tiny weight off of Utena. Useing her for support as she lay somewhat limply.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:38 pm

I continued to rub and wondered what was wrong. I tilted my head, and broke from the kiss.

"Kenta again?" I asked concerned for her, and just went to kissing her neck, holding her to me and rubbing slightly more, gently. I smiled at this moment, I loved Anthy.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Anthy just nodded, feeling each kiss on her neck, as she enjoyed them. She smiled at Utena. She loved Utena, and enjoyed her comfort more then anything. she just enjoyed being with her, her hands slowly moved up to play with Utenas hair and rub against the back of her neck when they finsihed slideing down the strands of hair.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:11 pm

I smiled and continued to blush slightly as I relayed my kisses onto her lips lightly. I held her to me, doing everything from before and relaxing and rejoicing in this perfect moment with the one I love. I couldn't bear to lose her, not now.. and to make her mine forever, would be great.. just so that I could protect her till the day I die, I swear it to you Anthy.. I will be a prince.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:57 pm

she returned each heavenly kiss, her body rubbing against Utena's more as her nervousness seemed to have disapeared.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:12 pm

I held her more to me and then kept kissing her. I continued everything so subtly. Until it was to grow into more, I didn't wanna pressure her so fast, so I took it nice and slow. I loved her petite body to mine. It was easy to protect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Utena's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utena's Dorm
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next