Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Vote_lcapUtena's Dorm - Page 3 Voting_barUtena's Dorm - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Vote_lcapUtena's Dorm - Page 3 Voting_barUtena's Dorm - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Utena's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:40 pm

"Well that's good." I smiled and nodded as I held her closer to my body and only thinking of her in that moment. I was certain that I wanted to duel Kenta and finally make her mine, free her of this injustice and of this mistreatment. I loved her so, and so went in for another soft kiss to her lips, as I let my hands hold her by the low tailbone.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Anthy looked into Utena eyes as she came in for that kiss, she leaned in to meet her half way.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:27 pm

I kissed her more deeply then.. and passionately. I kissed her to show I loved her, and loved her without a doubt. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Anthy kissed her back, with the same passion as she showed her that she understood and returned the feelings.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:24 am

I continued to kiss her and hold her to me, as I knew she was the one for me, and the only one. I was going to show her that and hopefully get to do what we were about to do last night before I had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:10 am

She pressed herself closer against Utena as she continued to kiss her back.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:55 am

I continued to kiss her as well, and loved the fact of her body being so close to me. Her lips were so soft, and in this kiss, I started to smile as well as blush. I couldn't hide the feelings I had for Anthy, and when the time came I knew that she would be mine, and never mistreated again. I was willing to sacrifice myself for her to be free, for everyone has a right to be free, and a right to freedom and liberty, being sealed away doesn't give you that. So that is why I will beat Kenta, and free her from the clutches of him, and I will cause the world a revolution, and free her once and for all. I am not scared, bring it on.

I let my hands wander freely about her waist and brought her closer, if even possible, to me as well. Deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Anthy continued kissing back, starting to blush lightly as the kiss deepened.
She was a close as possible pressing against Utena. It was a great feeling the warmth and love she felt from this kiss and from there bodies being pressed together. Nothing could even compare to it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:05 am

It felt as though eternity was in my hands and arms, as I deepened the kiss more and more, thus making it more passionate. The sun, nor the moon, nor any of the stars could compare to what I felt for her in this moment, I knew that love was eternal now, and was meant to last for me. And thank goodness that she felt the same. I continued to kiss her, as I smiled more into it, and knew that love truly did exist and that I, could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:00 am

The kiss deepening more as she continued to return those feelings with her own, she was happy that she was in her lovers arms. No one could take away this joy, not even the one that treated her so.
And yet within that moment her body pressed into Utena more as her eyes shut in pain. Her hands gripping utenas shoulders harshly as she was shocked for this was the time she should have been ready to work.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:32 am

I was happy to have her in my arms as well and to be so close to her was a blessing its own. I sensed a shock run through her body as it was pressed to mine completely, and then her tight grip on my shoulders. I smiled at this, as I continued to kiss her. Not because I was in joy, it's because she looked to me for support and so that's what I gave. Any pain or anything she was experiencing, if I could help I would.. I didn't want her to go through such things, and so I offered, take it out on me. Whatever pain you may feel, let it all out, and don't be afraid to harm me, because for you... I will take the beating.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:33 am

Once the shock passed over her, her grip relaxed as she kissed back again. She knew that she had Utena for support, Though she did now want to hurt her in the process of leaning on her so to speak. Though her body hated this pain it also enjoyed the comfort of Utena's body, and so did her soul.
She finally let go and closed her eyes emersing herself fully in the feelings that where being exchanged. Her only way of saying thanks.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:15 pm

I smiled at the fact of what she was trying to say. How and when I came to be in love with her, I don't know.. but I'm glad that I did, I was, and that she returned my feelings. I was happy that she and I could exchange sweet kisses like these and show our true love to one another. I loved her body on me, and the fact that she looked to me for support, she wouldn't be hurting me no matter what she did, for I knew she loved me and anything she would do would be out of love for me, I so hoped. I held her still to me, and I watched as she completely allowed her feelings to be set free for once, the thing I had been trying to accomplish. If she could do that now, wait till you're free for an eternity Anthy, just wait... and see.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:43 pm

She stopped and rested in her arms. The strong protective grasp of her gardian being.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:32 pm

I smiled and held her up, tightening my grip around her waist.

"How does that make you feel Anthy? To know that someone is always gonna be there and never let you down. Always protect and love you.. and hold you like this..?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:42 pm

....Happy she thought as she just smiled at Utena.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:47 pm

I heard this in my mind and decided to send something back.

Again with the telepathy huh Princess? I smiled and went in to kiss her neck lightly, holding her to me still.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:54 pm

She smiled wider and blushed slightly.
"I just.. couldn't speak" she said as she let one hand gently stroke her fingers down utena's hair and cheek to the base of her neck, making a outline of her face.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:02 pm

I smiled and blushed as she did so.

"O-oh I s-see." I was quickly getting nervous and smiled as I continued to hold her to me as well as kiss her neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:18 pm

She could tell Utena was getting nervous, why she could not know, she lightly placed her hand on her shoulder and gave Utena a gentle sqeeze, to know that its ok, to know theres nothing wrong that could be said, nothing at all that could e done to make her feel a different way.
So she gently nuzzled the top of utena's head as her neck was being kissed.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:34 pm

In that case I kept going and kissing her neck, our bodies still pressed together, and loving every minute of this embracing hug. I loved her, I loved it..and nothing in this world could or would make me change how I felt, not even the revolution to which I was to bring.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:28 am

She blushed abit more as she felt each kiss, lightly her fingers massaged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:40 pm

I kissed her more vigorously and more and more. I held her to me all the same, and smiled at her massaging my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:27 pm

She shivered slightly from the kissing, continueing to massage deeper.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:55 pm

I stopped for a moment, and thought to ask her a question. I'm not sure she would understand but it was worth a try.

"Anthy, how much do you love me?" I wanted an answer to that plain out, as well as this one, that took some confidence to say at first.

"How far are you willing to go with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utena's Dorm
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next