Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Vote_lcapUtena's Dorm - Page 5 Voting_barUtena's Dorm - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Vote_lcapUtena's Dorm - Page 5 Voting_barUtena's Dorm - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Utena's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:13 am

I blushed and as brought even closer as I knew it was her time and chance to give me all her loving in this warm embrace we were sharing. I thought it be very romantic, and my hands started sliding off, as they had a mind of their own and became incredibly shy. I continued to kiss her though, each kiss with slightly more pressure than the last and a whole lot more passion flying through it.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:17 am

She continued kissing back, each time she felt a new high as she pressed herself as close as possible to Utena, gently and slowly rubbing against her as her eyes remained closed, lost in the passion of the kiss, lost in there passion and in the feelings she would seem to be doing so without thought, released fully in the emotion she allowed herself to drown in it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:13 pm

I continued to kiss her and hold her to me ever so lovingly and smiling into each kiss. As she took the lead on me, I began to feel a bit less shy and more comfortable around her and with what I was doing. I wrapped my arms completely around her waist, and blushing slightly as she rubbed up against me and pressed to me ever so gently and slowly. My response was to do the same, only to find myself submerged in the same emotion as Anthy as going on right now, love.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:25 am

This was it, this was there real moment.
Anthy hands began to move on there own to trace and stroke along Utenas body, very gently each movement and carress was, her smile staying there.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:33 pm

I began to trace my hands along her curves gently too, while we laid there, smiling and continuing to meet each others' lips. ^^ This was it and I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Anthy continued as she was, waiting for Utena to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:06 pm

My arms kept snaking their way around your waist, as I began to rub against you, while kissing you ever so tenderly. This was a sheer moment of bliss, and love, and nothing was to ruin it nothing. I thought that this was it, and it was finally happening, no surprises out of nowhere, no nothing but me and Anthy, and so I couldn't screw up. I massaged her around her tailbone area of her lower back as I held her body to me as well, continuing the sweet kisses that were being exchanged between us.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:00 am

She blushed deeply at the massage, her hip moving forward from the sensation. Continueing to exchange kisses with Utena. Anthy shivered, placing her hands on Utenas abdomen, her thumbs touching as her fingers dangled down Utenas sides begining to massage her by dragging them together then back out with a very light pressure.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:21 pm

I blushed and shivered slightly at her gentle touch as well. I kissed her and continued to rub a little, as I kept massaging her lower waist and played with her hair. It wasn't long before I was using her love handles (hips0 to get a better grip. My hands though, much like her's, were spread across the hip and near the abdomen. I moved so that they would extend and retract somewhat stroking it lightly. I then applied thin pressure near the hip bone but not directly on it, the place where some cartilage was. I kept rubbing through all of this, but not agressively, I smiled into the kisses being exchanged. I couldn't believe this was happening.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:28 am

Anthy shivered alittle more noticably, she enjoyed the gently touch and rythm that Utena was doing and so she continued her movments aswell she started slowly increasing the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:08 pm

I continued to do everything from last post, only like her applied slightly more pressure. I didn't go too much, for fear of hurting her. I smiled into the kiss at what she was doing, as well as continued to kiss her deeply and passionately. I rubbed slightly faster to increase the warmth that was between our pressed bodies. And I wanted to be able to pleasure her as well as I could.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:48 pm

She smiled in the kiss, returning it as she tried to match Utena's pace. She was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:29 am

I was trying to take this as slow as possible, for this was to be a night in glory, and a grand night for both of us to enjoy. I went at nothing but a moderately slow pace so that Anthy, being the person she is, may catch up or keep up. I kissed her more, and then went to her neck, and kissed that with some pressure, but lightly. I continued to let my hands wander her lower waist to tailbone, and all over her body, as I kept up with the rubbing. This was going to be my unforgettable night, and it was it, the moment, and nothing could ruin it, nothing... not me, so I made sure of myself that I knew what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:15 am

Anthy allowed her hands to do the same and explore Utena's body only lightly tracing over it with minimal pressure, only pressing down slightly harder when near the waist to drag the fingers over it. She kissed the top of Utenas head as she was kissing her neck, enjoying the feeling. It would be a grand night.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:01 pm

I continued kissing her neck as I wanted to leave my mark of love there. I smiled at her kissing my head, and loved that someone in this world I finally was able to love. However, with my hands, it was slightly more pressure, to pleasure her, but, not too harsh for I didn't want to injure her. I blushed when she touched my waist so elegantly, it felt slightly weird but good at the same time. I continued rubbing against her slightly, and moved my hands to wander her tailbone and legs, and back. Any part of her near her waist. I began to play with her long hair somewhat as she lay atop me and this was going to be a night in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:04 pm

She blushed more as she felt Utenas hands wander especially near her legs. She smiled and rested ontop of Utena closing her eyes, bringing one of her hands up to lightly rest on the back of Utena's head. The other continueing the gentle tracing and massaging of Utena's waist and side.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:36 pm

I smiled and kept kissing her neck and then back to her lips again passionately, as I held her to me. I kept rubbing against her ever so gently as I kept letting my hands wander. I wondered if she was getting wet. >.< And, I continued to massage her waist with my hands too, also playing with the long strands of hair going onto her waist, I loved this and nothing was to ruin tonight. And so nothing shall I made sure of it. I like her hands where they were, it felt so different yet good at the same time... just like Anthy and her kisses, her being everything in general.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Anthy pressed her lips back against Utena's passionately, pressing slightly hard. She returned the rubbing as she was definatly wet by now. She enjoyed the movements of utena's hands and the feeling of just being here with her and being able to be so close. She continued as she was doing before, exploreing changing between no pressure and soft pressure as she traced and massaged.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:37 pm

I blushed more knowing she was so close to me, and I loved this feeling. Of finally having the time of my life with my love. I kept rubbing and kissing her, trying to pleasure her in any way possible, as my hands went and reached a new place. Her ******. I used my fingers to apply slight pressure and then no pressure, and then slight pressure, then no pressure, like Anthy's pattern. I love the way she massaged my body. I could feel her wetness on my fingers as I smiled into the kiss, and I continued everything I was doing.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:46 pm

She blushed scarlet as she felt Utena's pressure. Seeming to excite her more as she shivered once more. She continued as she was doing before, though slowly she began to use slightly more pressure during her massaging of Utena's body, moving down and up her leg as well.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:01 pm

I smirked knowing now that she liked it and I continued doing everything from last post.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:20 pm

She continued also, She moved down enough so she could gently kiss Uten;s neck for some reason she was still a tiny bit nervous about letting her hand wonder more towards the same area as Utena's had and so she just continue what she was doing before, messaging and gently rubbing to do what she could to please her as she slowly put more pressure onto Utenas neck with each kiss.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:49 pm

I blushed and smiled as she kissed it, and rubbed against her, as I rubbed still on her more. I also fingered her more slightly adding pressure then doing it more gently, then on and off pressures. I smiled to know that this was finally happening. I kissed her neck as well as she did mine, loving every minute of it. Though if she were to have touched me there, I would've flinched and shifted a little, for it being sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:32 pm

She shivered enjoying the feeling she let out a small sigh of pleasure as did so her breath tickled over Utena's neck, nervously and slowly her hand moved to copy Utena's though it was more tender with barely any pressure over it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:08 am

I shivered at her breath tickling my neck, as I smiled. I wanted to kiss her lips again, the sweet taste of them just was so addicting in this moment. I continued rubbing only slightly now, not so much over excessively, and gently. I continued the slight pressure over her "area" and blushed and jumped when I felt her cold hands there, in such a warm place. That felt good, and I loved it, it pleasured me, but at the same time made me scared. I knew Anthy loved me, and she would do nothing to hurt me, but I couldn't help but be concerned for myself... oh well, what do I have to fear, and so I continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utena's Dorm
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next