Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Unmarked Dorm Vote_lcapUnmarked Dorm Voting_barUnmarked Dorm Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Unmarked Dorm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:29 pm

This dorm has no particular name on it, though Anthy is sometimes seen entering this place in a maid outfit as she had been instructed to clean this dorm often. Though it is normally at odd hours.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:41 am

As Anthy walked into the room he backhanded her sending her falling to the floor from the force of the blow "...... your late.... get cleaning now before I have to hit you again"

Anthy showed no emotion as she got back up and began her duties, she grabbed the broom from the side of the door and began sweeping as she would each time she came here. She was watched as she cleaned the room, taking the mop and bucket next. Before she begins mopping though.

He pulls out a remote pressing a button of it sending a mild shock through the hidden collar he forces Anthy to wear, he smirked seeing her spasm in pain "that is your last warning slave..... the next on will be fatal" sticking his hands back into his pockets he walks out the door disappearing from sight leaving Anthy there to recover from the shock and finish off her duties. She finished mopping abit after he had left. She sighed in the house, once she finished she left the dorm room. To return to hers changed in her normal clothing.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:38 pm

I jolted down the hallway into where the unmarked dorm was... it seems that the feeling was carrying me here. As I slowly reached for the doorknob, I was anticipating anything that might come at me. I felt the anxiety in that moment, I often repeated the question in my head of opening or not opening the door. I didn't know what was to come on the other side, nor did I want to find out... all I knew was that it had to do with Anthy and now with that factor that I must, do whatever is possible to save her, I am her prince after all!

I opened it and walked in as the door creaked and it was dark.

"Anthy, are you in here?" I asked shakily as I let go of the knob and walked deeper into the mysterious room.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:10 am

Utena finds the room completely deserted, as she walks into the room she sets of a sensory trap, allowing a flour bomb to explode within the room as flour and roses of all colours scatter around the room, only a single silver rose is seen in the mess of colours.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:55 pm

I see the roses and look amazed and keep walking in further searching and looking.

"Anthy? Anthy, are you in here?" I asked kind of confused and walking closer to the silver rose.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:10 pm

All Utena would find is the scattered roses and what the remains of the clothing Anthy had worn before she left. The silver rose glowed softly in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:15 pm

I wondered why it was glowing and walked closer and closer to it.

"I guess she's not in here but... silver.. rose.. why is it... glowing??" I walked closer and closer again in amazement... now putting my fingers lightly to the petals of the flower.

"Wow..." I said and the paused.

"I wonder.. what it does.." I said in barely a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nakajima

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 am

He walked past the room his hands in his pockets, noticing the door was open he walked into the room seeing the rose petals scattered everywhere, before Utena knows of his presence he hears what she has to say about the silver rose, saying to her "It is called 'Goddess Moon' it is a very rare species of Rose, it takes in the rays of the moonlight and in the dark of night after moon set and before dawn it glows." walking over to her he picked up the rose from her hand, saying to her as he turned around walking out the door "Thank you for finding this one for me, I am sure I left this in the garden for miss Anthy to take care of, I wonder how it got here....." he walked out the door disappearing down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:59 pm

I just watched as this whole transaction was to be performed.. I wondered who the mysterious boy was and I wanted to find out.

"Um, hold on a moment, what is your name if you don't mind? And do you know where Anthy is?" I questioned before he left and I kept looking at the silver rose.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nakajima

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:15 am

Not answering he leave quickly.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:22 pm

I wondered who the mysterious boy was and not hesitating any longer I left the room shutting the door right behind the boy. Except when he went his way, I found myself a way to Anthy's dorm, without getting lost... coincidence or just majorly lucky? You decide.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:41 am

"I don't really know". She wasn't really able to explain how this is all happening. And nor did she really need to think about it. It was hard enough for her to explain a feeling then have to think about all that. Though they where good questions.
She continued walking to the dorm with Utena.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:53 am

I continued as we approached it in a dark hallway and I was a little intimidated I shall admit.. but not enough to be called scared of it. I would wait outside for my fair princess after she cleaned the room we were arriving at, we would go to school.

"Well you're supposed to know, you do don't you? I mean you are the rose bride, the one who got me into this in the first place, and Wakaba. But, it was mostly you." I smiled.

"What is in here in the first place?" I asked wanting to know as we stood outside.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:01 am

"I guess your right on that point." she gave a nervous smile and nodded at her statement.

"Just a room, I should not be to long." She still hadn't known of the incident the day before and thought the room would not need much attention. She stood at the door for afew moment.
"Just wait out here please."
She turned around to open the door and stepped inside to turn the light on. It was empty. No one would be here as she looked at the mess that had been left.
She sighed, owell at least it shouldn't take to long to clean. she thought to herself as she walked in and went to the closet to get the maid outfit that she was required to wear before starting to sweep up the mess and trash it before mopping up the room. Then changing back into her normal clothing before leaving the room.
If Utena came in at all it would mean that Anthy would be shocked to the point of unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:25 am

I waited outside patiently as Anthy had told me to... still I couldn't help but wonder what went on in there or what was in there. I wanted to know so badly, and normally I wasn't one for rules, for the one I love I shall do anything and so I respect her and her wishes. It might be private so, whatever it is... it's Anthy's problem.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:29 am

The mess took some time to clean up. Maybe maximum twenty minutes.
She came out of the room and smiled at Utena. "All done. Thank you for waiting. Sorry it took so long."
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:31 am

I smiled as she came out and looked upon her beauty, staring there for a minute before catching myself.

"Great, we should get going.. but we have a lot of time till school starts, so let's go." I smiled and started walking carrying my bag the way I always did, waiting for Anthy to catch up so that I may talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:36 am

She followed Utena, going up to walk next to her. Carrying her bag in both her hands in front of her.
"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:39 am

I smiled as I had my bag swinging behind my shoulder the way I always carried it.

"Anthy, what are we? I mean.. what's the relationship between you and me? I mean, are you my best friend, my rose bride.. and I'm your master nothing more... or are we something more? That's been bugging me and I just had to ask you." I said sounding a little troubled.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:45 am

"What do you think we are?" she wondered if the other day had nothing to influence this thought. Though she herself wondered aswell what where they. Afterall, to Anthy Utena was her prince and her love. Something more then just the string that holds her to do as she is told by the others that have held her in there clutches. It was something better a true feeling.

Though it was complicated she was still not Utenas right now. She was someone else's possession... Untill she could be won back. But her heart told her that she was Utena's. Simply put.
Now what was her answer going to be?. It was all to much to say at once. And yet it was needing to be said.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:58 am

I thought hard about this too and wanted to say what I thought we were but simply.. I couldn't find the words. Normally I would have been able to answer it straight out and directly.. but today I wanted to avoid that as much as possible.. I didn't know what was up. I had told Anthy I loved her the other night, and ever since then it's been ringing in my mind. I mean, are we more than just friends? My heart belongs to the fair rose princess no doubt...but to me she is a girl with feelings who needs to be set free, not some possession. And I made it my duty to set her free, no matter what... though I thought about this I couldn't help but answer what I wanted to, or rather what my mind wanted to say.

"Um, my girlfriend.. and I'm yours. Anthy, you know... " I paused. "You not some prized possession to me, you're not the icing on top of a cake. You're not the trophy or metal to win at the end of the race. You're not someone's personal belonging they win in a duel. You're... um... " I couldn't speak after that as a blush came to my face.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:55 am

Anthy froze for a moment and she could not really speak. She was made speechless and yet knew that that was how she felt. That she was Utena's....
"I'm you're um g-girlfriend" she sad after a moments silence, it was said in a nervous but wanting tone, she held no sign of not wanting to be called her girlfriend. Her face had turned scarlet really. From everything that was said. She looked down slightly. Trying to compose herself.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:20 pm

I blushed even more when she said that that was how I felt. I couldn't compose myself either but I had to for her sake.

"I... suppose... so." This was all I could say before... this came out.. "Excuse me.." And I ran off. I had to, I couldn't stand to look this amazing girl in the face, because well she was the one I loved, but also the one that gave me the most trouble. I didn't know what to think and so I found a spot over by a deserted tree at the school to go rest, as I was approached by Miki, my not yet friend... but soon to be. And, I knew he would be a good friend, for I help him, and he gives good advice to help me. And so, I sat there thinking.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:30 am

She watched as Utena run off, and didn't know what to think. She wondered why she had gone and if she should go chase her. She rubbed her arm and bit her bottom lip befor continueing to walk on instead. She would see Utena later maybe, and needed to think over what was just said aswell.

Suddenly Anthy convulses again as she is shocked on a medium
setting. Causing her great pain for those few seconds. As it would take her up to ten minutes to
recover from this shock.

During those few moments of pains she would grip onto
herself. Gritting her teeth and scrunching her face up. And then finally it was
over, those few seconds had felt like hell. She would of thought she would be
used to it by now. Those random shocks to prove that he had power over her
where normal. She would never do anything just to his expectations and
sometimes it was on purpose, it gave her some grip over him that she could
frustrate him so. He would always threaten to deal her death with this device.
Yet throughout the time she has known him there has not been a shock so
powerful. That could change she supposed.
her body broke out in a cold sweat during recovery. Heavy panting can be
heard coming from her as she recovered.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:26 am

Orange = Wakaba.

I came walking by on my way to school, I had been right behind Utena and Anthy but never noticed, go figure since Utena was my best friend. Well she ran off and I saw Anthy on the floor in pain, now I knew that Utena liked her, but as of now she was nowhere to be found... so I did Utena a favorite and helped her out. I mean, I didn't like Anthy... but I didn't hate her either. I ran up to her.

"Anthy Oh my... are you alright? What happened here?" I asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unmarked Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unmarked Dorm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next