Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Anthy's Dorm Vote_lcapAnthy's Dorm Voting_barAnthy's Dorm Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Anthy's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm

This small room has a bunk bed in the corner, the bottom seems to be the only one ever used. There is a desk in the far corner that seems to be used for study. The room is seemingly always clean.
Her mouse friend has a small staked out spot next to the bottom bed.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:19 am

Anthy turned the handle and slowly walked into her dorm room. She closed the door behind her and sunk onto her bed, her knees comeing up to her chest as her arms wraped around them hugging herself. She had closed her eyes and leaned her chin on her knees. The mouse had climbed up onto her shoulder and rubbed his cheek against hers to try and comfort her as she just stayed in that state. The only thought running through her head was ... Why?...
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:24 pm

I knocked on the door then at first not knowing if this was Anthy's dorm or not, but I surely about to find out. I knocked on it ever so lightly and waited at the door for the answer.

God I hope Anthy is in here and everything is alright, with her you can never stop worrying... I felt something odd while coming here that something wasn't right... I just wanna set it right again... I thought this to myself as my fists lightly clenched below and next to my sides, still waiting I just thought this and looked determined as usual.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Anthy heard the small knock snapping her out of her thoughts. She quickly got up to answer the door thinking it to be the boy that forces her to call him master. She did not want to be shocked again tonight.
"Comeing" she said as her hand rested on the handle, she turned it slowly and opened the door as she peered out of the crack she was surprised to see Utena.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 am

I looked up and smiled as I saw Anthy.

"Hello there." I said my hand was also going for the doorknob, the anxiousness I felt couldn't keep me from seeing Anthy. I still had a somewhat boyish style to my clothing and attitude as well, but the innocence and kindness was feminine.

"Well, my rose bride, I felt something was wrong is everything ok? I came to see how you were." I nervously smiled and rubbed the back of my head, I felt as if I was a nerdy teenage boy checking up on his crush in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:17 am

Anthy nodded and gave a small smile, though her eyes still showed some sadness as she tried to hide it.

"It is now." she said as she stood in the open doorway. She smiled nervously as she couldn't tell her of what had gone on.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:58 pm

"Well... that's good to know... I was worried there for a second." I smiled and bowed then got up and rubbed the back of my head as I stood in the doorway acting like a normal goof I was.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:09 pm

"You don't have to bow, Do you want to come in?" she asked timidly. She thought utena was uncomfortable in the doorway.

"You don't have to worry about me to much" she looked at Utena. Her eyes glistened.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:42 pm

I smiled and nodded as I walked in and stood back up full form.

"Nice dorm room you have here." I smiled again and nervously folded my hands behind my head. I loved Anthy and to be in a room alone with her, I had to control myself. I noticed her eyes glistening with happiness and I couldn't help but blush slightly.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:51 pm

She smiled. "Thank you" she said as she had closed the door behind her. She really didn't trust to leave it open.

A nervous smile came over her as she watched Utena. She loved her and didn't know what to do to make her comfortable in her room...in my room.. she thought to herself as a light blush had come over her face. Though quickly snapping out of it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:42 am

"Oh it's not a problem... my pleasure actually. And well with your room who doesn't deserve compliments?" I asked while still looking around the room in awe.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 am

Anthy blushed lightly at what Utena said.
"I guess your right" she said timidly as she walked over to her bed and took a seat on it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:04 am

I walked over and sat with her, smiling.

"So, wasn't there something in the flower thing... the place where you take care of the flowers, that you wanted to say to me?" I wondered.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:26 am

She looked down shyly as she thought for a moment. "I... umm" she did not know how to word it. She wasn't sure what to say now.
"I..lo-" she was cut off as she felt a surge of pain as she was shocked for the second time tonight her body convulsed in pain as she shut her eyes tightly. She fell forward onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:13 pm

"Whats wrong?" I asked concerned as I ran to her rescue and caught her before she hit the ground, I wasn't going to allow my friend to fall.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:16 am

Anthy panted as her body broke out in a cold sweat recovering from the shock. It took her time before she could speak properly.
"...I." she couldnt say it. She wasn't allowed to tell about the shock collar. She didn't know what to say. she still held her eyes closed. Trying to control herself.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:48 pm

"Yes what is it? Come on if there is something that you need to tell me you can. Come on, it's ok Anthy." I gave her a sincere smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:46 am

"nothing" she said after afew moments of silence passed, though she really wanted to tell her. She sighed withdrawing within herself.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:37 pm

I shrugged.

"I guess i will never know, the true thoughts of Anthy Himemiya... hey it's your choice whether you wanna tell me or not. Just think though that if you would've told me here instead of never it could've made a huge difference in the future." I sighed and continued to smile at her... looking at her once more before I was deciding on what to change the topic to.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Anthy looked at up at Utena as her hand drifted to her neck line where the collar was hidden, her fingers traced it slowly as she chewed on her bottom lip slightly.
"You know... I love you.."
She looked down quickly and blushed slightly, it was hard to make the words come out and she wondered what she could quickly switch the subject to when her pet mouse come up over Utenas shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:46 pm

I blushed too at this a lot.. but then thought to change the topic as the small pet came onto my shoulder. I smiled at it and giggled as it played with my finger.

"Why hello there little one.. hehe, what would your name be? Are you a friend of Anthy's?" I asked smiling and playing with it more. The little thing appeared to be a friendly mouse and so I just made aquaintance with it.

She loves me? So she can feel emotion.. why is it me she loves? Now the question is.. I'm the brave one.. how do I return the favor?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Anthy smiled as she watched her small friend play with Utenas finger. Giggling slightly at this.
"that's Chu-Chu." she said as he seemed to Nod when Utena asked if he was a friend of Anthys.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:01 am

"So I see." I smiled and laughed along as well. I smiled even more at her giggle to know that she really could feel things. I didn't wanna try this but I decided i was curious as to her reaction.

"Chu-chu I think you should get down before you fall." I put him on the bed gently and walked over to you and smiled at you taking your hands lightly in mine and kissing them then letting them fall back to the sides of your body. I walked in closer slowly, inch by inch and I slowly began to wrap my arms around your waist as I looked into your eyes majorly blushing from this, holding your chin up to look me in the eyes. Our bodies, nearly pressed together... it was my turn.

"Anthy...I..."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:36 am

Chu-chu crawlt off Utena hand when he got to the bed and tilted his head as he watched her.

Anthy blushed lightly as her hands where kissed, not expecting this at all. The blush increased as she looked back into
Utena's eyes. Her own eyes widening. Her body seemed to shut down on
her. She couldn't move at all caught in the moment stareing at those
beautiful eyes of the one she adored.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:11 pm

"I.... I...." I kept stuttering and couldn't get the full sentence out though I wanted to, so that it could finally be relieved off my chest. I needed this out of my hair, it was bothering me that she didn't know.

"I'm..." I got a little farther with my speech and I began to blush a lot more as i held you and looked into your eyes, I became a little shy and unable to talk. choked up. I needed this... I needed this and it was going to happen, or was it? That was the mentality I had and the mentality that I was going to proceed with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anthy's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthy's Dorm
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next