Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Vote_lcapEpic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Voting_barEpic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Vote_lcapEpic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Voting_barEpic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:41 pm

I was happy, and happy that my love won this duel. Otherwise the fate of this world would be in the wrong hands, and deep down inside, I didn't truly want that. I wanted Utena to be happy whomever she chose, and she seemed to be content with Anthy, and thats fine with me. So long as she doesn't know my secret. I didn't exactly tell her, and all of this, it could have been acting. Those were some of the thought floating around in my head as the exit to the arena was about 2 feet away from us.

I started to walk down the staircase with them, Anthy and Utena. My closest friend and her love. I was friendly to Anthy, usually. And I didn't really like her, but I will try to be nicer from now on. And, Utena, of course, Utena, I will always love you.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:13 am

What are you thinking?
I thought to Anthy as we walk down the Staircase, There was something going through her mind, It may have been what was going through mine.
I look down as I started to think about our dilema, this delay, ment that we had not gone to see that boy that wished for my attention.
I was still not me and yet I was.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:22 pm

I am thinking, of something quite out of place. I mean, I happen to think we're not exactly ourselves, but at the same we are. I mean you're acting like me, and I'm acting like you. We switched personalities, and I think it was just for the day. See how it feels to be the other. That, that man before, that night we were walking home, when he injured me, we switched. And now I think it's time we switch back, I mean, I am beginning to realize, I am Utena.

I thought back to her, as best I could trying to solve this mystery at hand. I mean, I wasn't exactly a detective of sorts, but I was just glad that I was beginning to get down to the bottom of this, and of course finally get my body back. I couldn't imagine the things Anthy would've let men do to her, since she was obedient, and loyal.. but wait she was acting like me. Whatever, I was getting my body back, and thats all I knew, thats all I was content about right now. I added one last thought though.

And I'm also thinking on how great you were back there, facing Wakaba. I mean I don't ever think I would have had to face Wakaba, but you did it with such poise and confidence, and something that I might have done myself. So how did it feel to be prince for a day? ^-^
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:08 am

A large layer of blush came over me as I smiled at her,
It was interesting. Though you do it much better then I.

I added onto her as I gave a small laugh
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:02 am

No, no, you'e the better actress her no doubt. I, am just a simple prince, to which will guard her princess at all costs. And by those rules and regulations feel that as those standards remain in play, we should switch back, and I should duel for you more often. I think you're perfectly capable of handling it. I just don't want to be so girly and stuck as Anthy all my life. Now the question here is, after we figure out a way to switch back, what do we do with Wakaba?

I thought that to her, hoping she would understand me. I never knew where I had gotten so smart either. I mean, I wished that we could switch back somehow, some way. I wanted to be the prince I was again and to protect Anthy at all costs. That was my purpose and the way the beating of my heart told me orders, so shall they be followed. IT was time to switch back but how?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:02 am

Thats a good question. I am not sure yet.

She looks back at wakaba before she turn her attention ahead of her again, she shook her head. Now what to do?, how where we to switch back?, it was not as if we knew, a visit would have to do. Maybe the blood that seeped through would be the answer to this riddle that is due.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:17 am

I guess it is. Hm, maybe the blood. I mean, the wounds that were dealt to me, have completely recovered, since it was some kind of magic blade that the guy used. No doubt otherwise, they wouldn't have faded that quickly. Do we need to exchange blood or something like that? And, I think what we should do is keep her secret safe within us, so that she doesn't know that we know she's completely in love me. As well as treat her right... hey Anthy, I know you're the one and only princess for me truly.. but would it be alright for me treat Wakaba like that as well? I mean, I think it would only be right for me to. She's my best friend.

This was certainly a puzzling riddle that needed to be solved. And I was drawing a blank for the resolution of it, perhaps the blood was the key as Anthy had caught onto or was it something else... think deeper, look at all the details and events that have happened. Maybe the answer lies in one of them.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:24 am

Maybe, It would be alright Utena, she is your best friend and it would be right.
We could always try, maybe we should find the guy that attacked us.

It was definately a difficult one to figure out as she ponder the question.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:31 am

Thank you, Anthy, very much so for everything. I think we should find that guy too but I was injured, did you happen to catch a glimpse of him, or what he looked like? Otherwise we have no way of telling who he was... do we?

I thought, and now this was beginning to become complicated, I mean the thing is, Wakaba might know something, but then again she wasn't there the day I got attacked. IT was only me and Anthy, supposedly. IF Anthy had gotten a look a him, then I think we could figure this out, but if not then, we'd need an extra perspective on this one. And usually I am straightforward with things, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and if it came down to it, I would weseal some information out of Wakaba, cleverly. You had to do things like this just right, and solve it correctly too, otherwise it just gets more confusing.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:55 am

No I did not

A slight defeated look upo her face as she thought hard about that night it was to dark for her and to quick.
He was just a shadow to her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:58 am

Well then I guess we'll work off our instincts then huh?

I would continue thinking as well. I mean, this was sure to be a hard case, and without my girlfriend, and my best friend there beside me this would be hard. Thakfullly I got them.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Yea I guess so

She couldn't help but feel that there was something wrong, this task was not going to be easy. She shook her head to clear her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:28 am

I was still wondering, what could this case mean? I mean we know we're not in the right set of minds to think, but honestly we had to. We were being, almost as if, forced against our will. At least I felt like I was, I had no clue about Anthy. I became pensive, and suddenly my thought cycle was broken as Wakaba spoke up, and awoke me from my deep trance.

Maybe she is right, I don't know where to start with this one. My instincts haven't a clue either? Why is something that could be so simple, sometimes so hard to figure out? I would think to myself while approaching the steps out of the arena. As we were heading down the long staircase, Wakaba then made her comment, the one that snapped me back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:34 am

"Hey Utena, Anthy, what do you say we go somewhere? You know have a little bit of fun? Maybe we can play some basketball Utena, or should I just be given pointers since you're the best?" I giggled as I started to twirl my finger around in Utena's hair. I couldn't believe myself, why was I flirting so much..? I needed to get a grip on myself. I couldn't have them finding out anymore than they needed to, and so I claimed myself before I could go any further.

"Is that alright with you two?" I awaited an answer of confirmation from them. I wanted to flirt more with Utena, I mean I did love her, but I knew she loved Anthy unconditionally, but I always just loved to be playful with her. Even though we aren't exactly friends, I still liked to play around with her like we were. And that is what made all the friends. ^^
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:36 am

I nodded in approval. I wouldn't mind playing some rounds of basketball. However the flirting was getting a little much. I did not know what to do with Wakaba. I knew she was head over heels for me, and if she were to do the horrible things she did again I don't think I could stand it. But I would no doubt rescue her. I just couldn't help worrying, or rather keep thinking on how Anthy felt of this, rather what she was doing.

"Sure, basketball sounds fun." I said with a smile upon my face, as I wanted to just figure out this riddle already. I mean if we could only work a trace backwards..
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:46 am

As the question was asked I turned my head to look at the two. Waiting for Utena's answer, befor giving a small nod. "If that is what you both want, it sounds like fun".
She went back into her world of thought then, it was not like we did not need something to take our minds off of things for abit, with that she gave a small smile at least that is what it would look like.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:12 pm

I looked to Anthy who seemed to be very, out of this world today, no rather in her own. I was concerned if she was alright or not, but I didn't ask. I didn't want to find out what lurks deep in her mind if she did not wish to tell me what does. If she does, then I will hear her out to the end. But I have something plaguing my mind as well. I cannot let her see my worries.

I smiled, and replied, putting my arms, folded, behind my head, and we were still walking down the stairs. "Well Wakaba, we will play it sounds fun. And I can teach you Anthy. But I can't make any promises that you will win. You may have surprised me with dueling, but you won't win this." I smirked in a playful sort of way. I always knew how to joke around with Wakaba, and this way was one of them. I knew she'd appreciate me paying attention to her a lot more this way, and that'd keep her happy. Which in turn makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Wakaba Shinohara

Wakaba Shinohara

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 pm

"Hey! Utena!" I said. A slight blush appeared upon my face, and I couldn't help but get a little temperamental. It was just part of my personality. I couldn't help it. But whenever I did do this, she couldn't help but smile. I knew she would never make fun of me, unless it was in a playful manner, but it still made me feel a little insecure.

Completely ignoring the dueling comment by her, I yelled at her more. "We shall see who is the prodigy and who is the amateur in basketball! You're on!" Though I knew I was going to get beat, I couldn't help but say what was on my mind. Rather competitive am I not?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:59 pm

I couldn't help but give a small laugh to Utena's comment, it was true that it was no gurantee.
"Well we shall see then" I jested, as I look to the two I nodded, and continued walking along.
Briefly I look up at the sky. Taking in a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:10 pm

I looked to Anthy with a sidelong glance, and wondered what she could be thinking about.

"Are you sure you're alright Anthy?" I wondered what was wrong. She seemed so pensive now more than ever. I knew she was trying to solve this case, and maybe we'd have to work backwards, but it does not mean she has leave us behind in the process. Not that I minded, but I didn't like to see people so out of it. I was going to try and wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:38 am

"Of course Utena, I am sure" I smile at my prince, I was thinking to much, I had to try and relax or now, if to only not worry Utena.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am

I looked to Anthy again and smiled, as then we were almost to the basketball courts. I knew what was coming to Wakaba and Anthy and yet, I would hold back only slightly. But hey she said that she could handle it. My princess was walking a little of the ways sidelong to Wakaba. And that made me smile internally. Meaning, my best friend and my love walking side by side.

"Well then guys, who's up for some basketball?" I chuckled a little. As we arrived at the courts, I ran forward past them and picked up a basketball spinning it on my finger.

{OOC: Post next in a topic called, "Basketball Courts."}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.   Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2