Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Vote_lcapUtena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Voting_barUtena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Vote_lcapUtena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Voting_barUtena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Utena's Thinking Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:16 am

Then I tricked ya.. man you're awfully cute when you're jealous you know that? Hehe, you don't think that I would betray you like that would you honestly Anthy? You're the one who has my heart.. Wakaba understands that she knows how to play along with things I have in mind.. so come back so I can kiss you. My love

I smiled and let go of Wakaba as she did too and went skipping off to go somewhere. Lord help whatever goes on in her mind. And then I looked to Anthy who has seemed to be leaving, telepathically connect her again.

Hm, Anthy... my true love.. my rose bride.. where is it you are going on this find day my princess? I said walking up behind her but she didn't realize. I was following her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:33 am

If you say so. She didn't think it was funny to do that. And was abit to upset to go along with this.

She stopped dead in her tracks and tried to compose herself so she could answer.

No where and somewhere was her cryptic reply meaning she had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:38 am

Well might your beauty stay right there and let the sun's rays gently shine upon you. May your beauty have swept away my heart and have belonged to you forever if that is what you wish. I am willing to be your prince, my princess... so lend me your ears and hard if only it be for one day, and allow me to see through your glowing eyes and dance the night away. I am yours...

"My princess.." I said from right behind her finishing my thoughts, in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 am

Anthy blushed at all this, her eyes widened in shock as she heard her voice behind her.
She turned around as her jealousy had disapeared as she cast her gaze upon Utena.

And as am I yours. "my prince.." she couldn't help but say it and blush even more.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:46 am

I blushed and smiled. Then I held her and looked into her eyes and asked this innoocently.

"Do you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:48 am

She looked into her eyes, and thought for a moment, she wondered if she should play abit with Utena.
"It hurt you know" she said making a sort of joking pout.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:52 am

I sais this sad a little giving into the pout.

"Yea, i know which is why I won't ever do it again. I promise it.. I mean.. I thought it would make you jealous.. and I wanted to see how cute you were but... it.. didn't work. So don't worry. I will be loyal to you." I smiled and had no idea of her trying to play with me.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:59 am

She continued to pout abit and nodded. "Alright then" she said sounding alittle hurt still. "I forgive you then". She said then leaned up and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:05 am

I kissed back and let her go.

I thought for a moment, trying to decide on what to do.

"Utena, my sweet. I have been looking for you.. are you ready to dance the dance of Swords? Because, I am and I want to dance it..." He paused and wrapped one of his arms round my waist and brought me close to his, as I blushed and was a bit disgusted. He held a rose to me as well.

I clenched my teeth as I broke free of his grasp and refused the rose. I clenched my fists as well and glared at him with a tough look.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:10 am

Anthy waited and then noticed the man wanting to duel Utena. She blinked at this feeling a strange ping inside of her as he wraped his arm around her prince. It was jealousy again but something else.. more towards protection then jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:15 am

"What do you want Touga?" I asked with a protecting and mad look.

"Well many things. I am a man of many desires.. but for now my only desire is you... Utena. I love you, and the way you defy the norm.. and hm, well if no one can have you then.. that makes you even more interesting. I just love you all the same more. So..." He paused yet again. "Accept this rose and my challenge to a duel.. I'll consider it a date." He smirked and walked away. Or started to.

I stood there mad and took the rose, clenching it within my grasp. I said loudly. "Touga!" He stopped and turned his head to the side as if listening. "I accept." He smirked and nodded and then walked off. I had to think about what I just did.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:26 am

Anthy blinked in surprise at the challenge and at the acceptance. She just stood there this whole time then stepped towards Utena afterwards standing right beside her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:29 am

I turned to her and handed her the rose.

"Looks I have another duel.. " I sighed.

"But hey' it's no bother if you're the one Im protecting." I winked and decided it was time to go to school, and so I started walking to our first class with Anthy hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utena's Thinking Time
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolutionary Girl Utena :: The Fields/Meadows-
Jump to: