Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Vote_lcapUtena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Voting_barUtena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Vote_lcapUtena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Voting_barUtena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Utena's Thinking Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Anthy nodded as her only answer and kept focuseing on Utenas eyes, she looked into them softly. There wasn't really anything she could say.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:57 pm

I blushed still as it faded a little, and my grasp losened and fell off her. I was too shocked in this moment to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:03 am

Anthy gently brought her hand up and slid the back of it across Utenas cheek gently. She gave her a gently kiss on the cheek to try and bring her out of the shock. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:05 am

I nodded slightly.

"Y-Yes." I said.. and that was the only thing I could manage. I couldn't hold her, I had to be controlled.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:10 am

Anthy smiled at Utena. "thats good. Whats going through your head now?" she asked innocently as she seemed to take over this time, though she was being hesitent in her movements she wraped her arms around Utena gently as she tried to slide behind her and rested her head on her shoulder looking up at her cutely.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:17 am

(Wow that confused the hell outta me.. what position are we in?)

I was star struck. "Nothing just to.. know.. I have that power in .. me."
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:24 am

(lol sorry, I'm behind you with my arms around your waist and my head on your shoulder looking at you.)

Anthy nodded and gave a warm smile to Utena.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:26 am

I was back to blushing... and I turn around and tried once more with my hands. They went there but only weakly. I couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:31 am

Anthy still had hers around Utenas waist, as she tightened them slightly around her. She stared into Utena's eyes barely able to think of what to say next. But knowing something had to be said.

just at that moment she received another of her friendly shocks, forcing her to increase her grip on Utena. as her face contorted in pain. When the shock was over she again broke out in a cold sweat and she panted heavily.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:35 am

"Anthy! Anthy what's wrong?" I asked holding her in my arms, her weak little body.

"Anthy? Are you alright.. answer me. Please." I asked holding her and getting worried.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:45 am

Anthy couldn't really speak to answer. she gritted her treeth and just nodded to indicate she was fine though that took alot of her energy to do so. As she was held she just waited untill she felt she could talk again.
"N-nothing... to worry about ...Utena." she said between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:49 am

"But I am.." I said worried more and kissed her, sitting up against the tree now, holding her in between my legs by the waist.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:00 am

Anthy kissed her back feebly. She leant against Utena. "Its nothing to worry about" she tried to reasure her, starting to gain back some energy.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:03 am

I tried summoning the power I just found out was inside me to give to Anthy, maybe that would help. I don't know if it did, but I kissed her more deeply. Wrapping my arms around her waist.

She giggled and smiled as she showed up to this kissing scene. "I knew that something was going on here." She winked to me, and stood there, with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:07 am

Anthy kissed back deeper starting to blush as she rested against Utena. Then she froze abit hearing Wakaba, turning around to look at her after breaking the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:14 am

I blushed at Wakaba's words and wanted to kiss her more as I held her to me.

She giggled again. "You two always did make such a good and sweet couple." She smiled and winked to Anthy.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:18 am

Anthy blushed deeper staying silent as she tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:23 am

I tried to comfort her by kissing her again once more and then dealing with my friend.

"Thanks." I said back to myself now. I kissed her once more.

She pouted and looked a bit jealous. "Hmph, well Utena.. Tenjou.. Anthy... Himemiya.. I hope you have a happy life." She said as she definitely was showing her jealousy.

I got up from holding Anthy and walked over to Wakaba, putting my hands on her waist and smiling, pressing my forehead to her's. "Oh we will don't worry." I smirked and began to go in for a kiss as she just blushed a lot.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:28 am

Anthy kissed back both times, then looked at Wakaba as she spoke. It was kind of odd as she noticed the tinge of jealousy in her words.

Since Utena had stood up, Anthy did so aswell and watched awkwardly holding her arm with her left hand as she watched.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:32 am

I wanted to see what Anthy would be like overly jealous and so I kept flirting with Wakaba, I knew she wouldn't mind.. and well I was keeping an eye on her reaction, though Anthy's the one who really had my heart. I hid that very well. I wrapped them tighter around Wakaba's waist and moved them down to her tailbone, which caused her to blush and smile in pleasure. I moved in and kissed her lips long and passionately.

She giggled and smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her body to mine, and kissed back. She was loving this and the feeling on my lips on her's were heavenly to her, the way I felt when I kissed Anthy. And so we continued, I, Utena, hoping to get Anthy majorly jealous.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:37 am

Anthys hand tightened around her arm almost making her nails dig into her skin. She shut her eyes and looked away from the scene. She felt like she wanted to run away from this. It took alot of effort just to stay there the way she was. She had bit her bottom lip aswell.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:41 am

I thought to try, if we were so close.. could I communicate telepathically with Anthy? I mean.. hm, at least let me try. I called out to her in my mind while me and Wakaba kept kissing and I peeked to see what Anthy was doing. I smirked but made it seem like a smile so that Wakaba wouldn't notice. I separated and looked in her eyes.

She looked back and smiled. "Utena, you're such a good kisser." She giggled and I went to kiss her again .

Anthy.. I called to her in my mind hoping it would work by Dios.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:56 am

Anthy was ready to go now after hearing what wakaba said when she heard the voice inside her head. She answered back a shaky yes?
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:02 am

I smiled when it worked and continued to kiss Wakaba pleasuring her with h\my hands and my lips. I replied in my head.

Hm, so it worked. Are you feeling a bit jealous right about now?

I continued to kiss her as Wakaba made other comments, and to my surprise rubbed against me a little, that I didn't nothing for.. for that would be taking it a little far. I just continued to feed my lips onto her's.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:10 am

Abit would be a understatement. she replied back as she opened her eyes and looked at them both, she tried not to glare and sighed as she moved away, it was better to remove herself now then stay here and watch this at least thats how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utena's Thinking Time
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolutionary Girl Utena :: The Fields/Meadows-
Jump to: