Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Vote_lcapUtena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Voting_barUtena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Vote_lcapUtena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Voting_barUtena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Utena's Thinking Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:00 am

"Well, just stop blushing alright? You're so cute when you do that you're making me blush." I said as butterflies flew around in my stomach and another light blush came over my face. I stood there against the tree, my hands now wrapping around her for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:04 am

"I'll try to" she said in response as she noticed her hands moving around her, she slid her own around Utena to return the gesture.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:09 am

"Anthy, my love, I was joking." I giggled and drew her closer to me, with my arms wrapped tight around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 am

"hehe right" she laughed nervously as she was drawn closer. Her arms where wraped around Utenas neck and as she came closer she closed them tighter.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 am

(Congrats on making me blush in real life also. *blush*)

"So, I'm wondering here, what is this power that is so great.. and who is this Dios person?" I asked confused, but holding her so that she couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:23 am

(hehe, Guess thats hard to do then? and thanks)

"I don't know," she answered through the first question and though she wondered how to answer the second properly it took her some time to be able to say anything really about Dios. She didn't pull away at all though she did seem to look down as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:26 am

(No it's really easy actually.. but hard to do by posts I guess and no problem.)

I held her tight and then kissed her neck lightly once, I looked to her face expression to see how she felt about it and then resumed speaking, each time after a sentence or two going in for another kiss to the neck, while holding her.

"You don't know... you're supposed to, you're the rose bride and so I think you're supposed to know these things, either that or you just don't want me to know." I said going back to kissing her neck lightly, but then I stopped to see her reaction again to it.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:31 am

Anthy blushed and shivered at the touch of her lips against her neck. She had a small smile from it and her eyes seemed to have widened in surprise and glee. Her blush increasing the second time, though the smile remained.

"I don't know though" she said again with a slight stutter as those butterflies became a problem to her speech.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:36 am

I giggled, which was a rarity for me.

"Giving you butterflies eh?" I smiled softly and was about to go in for another, when I was still thinking on that time that Anthy had told me about Dios, it was starting to come back but only faintly. I kept kissing her neck lightly and gently with pleasure, as I held her to me. I loved her cute face especially when it blushed, those beautiful eyes, and her tiny little body in my arms against me, it felt perfect.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 am

Anthy blushed more, simply nodding and replying with a simple yes. As she just rested against Utena giving in to the relaxing kisses to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:42 am

And with her blushing, I blushed too... I mean.. so cute and... my face turned a crimson color when I blushed really deeply, this was one of those times. I smiled and continued as I kept holding her as well and thinking how much I loved her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:45 am

A small thought came over her, that what would someone think if they saw them, it wasn't as if they where hidden really. Though it was a fleeting thought. She closed her eyes and smiled, tightening her arms around Utena's neck and bringing her face closer to it as she went to nuzzle into her neck gently. She enjoyed every moment together, and felt lucky and glad that she was with the one she loved.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:50 am

I loved every moment of this too, I mean being with Anthy felt like, well the feeling was so great it's indescribable. I continued at her neck and blushed lightly as she nuzzled mine, which only caused me to tighten my grip more and more until she was completely against me, full body. I left traces of a hickey there to claim her as mine, and then I took my lips off her neck and looked into her eyes as if in a daze. And then, I, blushing majorly, kissed her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:57 am

Anthy felt her body pressed against Utena's, the feeling making her blush even more if that was even possible. As she felt her lips leave her neck she opened her eyes and looked back into hers, completely stunned and at the same time at peace. She felt her lips touch hers as she recipricated, kissing her back lightly. Feeling as if time had stopped around them.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:00 am

I looked into your eyes lovingly as I let go of your lips gently, and you could hear a clicking sound as they separated. I smile slightly and just continued to hold you to me... I couldn't help but feel anything but love and think of anything but Anthy right now. I was blushing a little too.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 am

She looked back the same, her blush lightening as there lips parted, she closed her eyes and rested against Utenas, her cheek resting against her chest, as she was held. It was a world with just the two of them now. at least that is how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:10 am

I blushed, my heart pounding it was was easily able to be heard by anyone close to my chest. I continued to hold her as my hands slid down to her tailbone area, or when her dress were to make the V shape to go into the ruffled part. I smiled as I did so.. and held her to me as from before.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:15 am

Anthy blushed alittle, she listened to Utenas heart beat, and gently nuzzled her cheek against Utenas chest. Her hands sliding down her arms gently.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:20 am

I blushed too, my heart still going at it's fast pace and me holding her to me, just by the tender part of the tailbone. I smiled at the nuzzle and kissed the top of her head as I kept holding her, that was the only thing I really could do.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:23 am

Anthy continued blushing as she felt the kiss, she opened her eyes and looked up at Utena lovingly, leaning up the slightest bit to lightly kiss the underside of her chin.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:26 am

I brought her head in far enough so that she missed my chin and we both kissed each other. I smiled and closed my eyes, blushing a little. And, then I just held her closer to me and parted lips with her after a long long passionate kiss. I whispered in her ear..

"I love you... my princess.." I kissed her neck again.

She giggled from spying on them the whole time from her secret hideout, smart of her no?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:31 am

Anthy blushed again but this time it was lighter as she was getitng used to the kisses, she smiled also while they kissed. Enjoying the time. Her eyes still closed as there lips parted. Her blush increasing to scarlet as she heard those words. Freezing her voice box untill she could whisper back.
"I love you... so much.. my p-prince" she had shivered from the kiss on her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 am

Those words, that word always got to me... prince. And so, I blushed crimson when hearing that word back to kiss, continuing to kiss her neck ever so gently, and holding her to me.. but I had to embrace her when she shivered, only natural reaction was to keep her warm. And so now the memory of Dios was restored, I needed to confirm it, and so only going in for kisses every sentence or two again.

"Dios was a prince a long time ago, who sealed you to this unfair fate and whom you would sacrifice yourself for... that's the reason why you became a witch? And all the more reason why you are traded around by duel, since Dios was a swordsman as a prince and wore the rose ring I have on now ... correct? And so eventually he turned evil and his heart and power had to prevail on in someone else.. right? So, who could that be?" I said kissing her neck again thinking.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:01 am

She wanted it to be Utena, she really didn't know. It seemed so at least. Each kiss brought on a new shiver as she stayed pressed against Utena, she took a deep breath and just answered "You.." in a very soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:24 pm

I blushed and looked at her shocked... as I stopped kissing her neck.

"M-me?" I asked my eyes widened and focused on her big green ones. I didn't know what to say, was I really the one that has the power to revolutionize the world, am I the one to free Anthy of her sealed fate? Am I Prince Dios' reincarnation? Is this really happening?

I was shocked in that moment, I just kept holding her, and I stopped kissing her neck for some time. "Anthy... y-you mean... I.. I am.. " I couln't complete the sentence but she knew what I was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Thinking Time   Utena's Thinking Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utena's Thinking Time
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolutionary Girl Utena :: The Fields/Meadows-
Jump to: