Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Vote_lcapDuel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Voting_barDuel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Vote_lcapDuel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Voting_barDuel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Empty
PostSubject: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Saionji-*waiting*

*in rose bride clothing standing staring at the ground*
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:43 pm

*shows up* i'm here saionji. *mummbles* jerk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:45 pm

Saionji-*notices you don't have a sword and smirks* you really shouldn't own that ring if you dnt have a sword...

the rules are all dulists that ware the mark of the ring must have a sword...
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:48 pm

um.. *thinks* shit of course.. challenging him to a duel... without a sword next time think b4 i act. stupid utena. *says* so what?! i don't need one to beat u!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:51 pm

saionji-ah but you do

*walks over to you* all duelists need a sword...*gets closer to you*
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:53 pm

i have a sword.. *gets more serious as i walk over to get a wooden broomstick in the leaves or flowers* there.. do u have any complaints now? *kicks it up into my hands*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:56 pm

*places a rose on your chest* the first to slice off the rose from your clothing or his clothing wins *puts arose on saionji too and walks to a safe point*

Saionji-*smirks as the bells ring and i charge at you and slice at you*
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:01 pm

*dodges and then starts blocking his attacks with the wooden broomstick* *is getting mad* are u really trading a girl around by duel? regarless of how she feels??!! *pauses to block attack* answer me! does everyone who owns these rings duel in order to win her?! *is furious*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:04 pm

saionji-you don't get it !! *brakes the broomstick and knocks it out of your grasp*
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:08 pm

*it breaks in half and hat falls off, shirt opens a lil and i'm holding the flap looking at sai very angrily* i hate u.. *points the half broken wooden stick at saionji* i will win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:10 pm

Saionji-you a girl!*knocks the broomstick out of your hand*
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:17 pm

i never said that i was a boy!! and i'm not about to lose to someone as arrogant as u!! jerk!! i will be a prince!! *wooden broomstick gets knocked outta my hand all together* *braces for worst with determined eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:19 pm

Saionji-why you!! *goes to slice you*

*jumps and grabs utena out ofthe way* all duelists need a sword *moves closer to you*
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:23 pm

*gasps* what?! *is moved outta the way and floating in the air*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:02 am

kisses you and my chest area glows anda handle appears*

Saionji-*can't see* what!
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:05 pm

*thinks* the sword...... ?? *gets up and kneels down and pulls it out, holds it up in air. hair grows and i get into a dueling uniform* *looks at saionji madly as i get up and charge at him with a deadly jab*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:25 pm

*just backs away*

Saionji-What! no mater *charges at you*
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:02 pm

ha!! *charges and cuts sainoji's rose* *the petals fly as i win the duel*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Saionji-thats imposable!

well done miss utena i am now yours you may do with me as you plz..
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:40 pm

*wind blows as i still have the sword in my hands, pointing towards the ground* *looks still kinda determined and mad, but then goes back to an a wonderous look towards anthy and i smile* well let's go home first ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:42 pm

ok miss utena
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:25 am

(As much as I hate this color.)

I walked back to the dueling arena and gone to the edge of it. The wind blows through the short hair subtly and I stand there with some clenched fists looking over the wondrous view downwards. As I stood there I began to think...

I wonder how long it is down there... Hm, Anthy is mine to do as I please... but does that mean to maintain her where she is, I have win these duels.. I have feeling I'll be seeing a lot of this arena currently..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena   Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel #1: Saionji vs. Utena
Page 1 of 1