Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Vote_lcapduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Voting_barduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Vote_lcapduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Voting_barduel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

Registration date : 2009-06-17

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Empty
PostSubject: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Touga waited for utena

Last edited by Touga Kiryuu on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:31 pm

I walked in dressed as a "prince" and with determined eyes. I had my fists clenched and Anthy by my side.

I nodded to him as I walked in and he could see the madness in my eyes, the fury, and the determination, the love.
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:31 pm

" your here" he noted as he decided to make his move " anthy tell me something, do you enjoy being the rose bride?"his sword was sheathed next to him
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 pm

I nodded to his realization and stood there with the mad eyes of a determined duelist. I watched him slowly transsend into that question, which only made me more furious. I was getting predictions in my mind of what he could do, and I didn't like it. And I awaited Anthy's answer.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:02 am

Her gaze went onto Touga as she listened to his question remaining next to Utena. "Why should I not?" she would not really answer yes or no, It was not really a matter for her to choose yet.
She would then step out tpwards Touga to place the rose on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:18 am

he laughed like it was knowing why anthy would say such a response. his sword still unsheathed he countinued his menal attacks "your prince was a guy like me wasnt he miss utena, you were crying when we first met but know im afraid i must take your precoious bird from you" he unsheathed his sword "shall we get started".
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:15 pm

I clenched my fists.

"Touga... shut up." I shook my head violently. "My prince was nothing like you, and there is no reason for you to have said that! I will defeat you, there is no way that you're taking Anthy from me. She's happy with me, and she will stay with me as she wishes." I stared at him harder in fury than before. I thought for a moment before resuming speaking.

"And, you could never be a prince, nor mine for that matter." I walked over to Anthy and wanted to get the sword.
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:56 pm

he only laughed "if you says so miss utena but rember that i still have to show you somethin eternal" he drew his sword close to him and readied his stance clenching both hands on the hilt of the sword with a solid grip.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:14 pm

I awaited the light of Dios to show itself as I stood by Anthy and then kissed her lightly. I then let go of her lips and then held her by the waist, looking into her eyes. Waiting for the sword to reveal from her chest and to prove to Touga he wouldn't win.

"Right." I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:10 am

She had placed the rose on Utena's chest before she was kissed, a bright light seemed to come as the sword hilt came forth her back arched fully to give Utena space to remove the sword of Dios.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:34 pm

My hand seemed to find her waist rather quickly as I held her and she bent back. I took the sword, and held it up in the air with a mad look.

Anthy I shall win this for you... I promise..

I took the sword and held Anthy as she awoke back in my arms. I then left her be when I was sure she could stand on her own. I then became so infuriated I dashed at Touga with my sword.
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:03 am

he took a step to the left and knocked her sword with hs it forced her to go to the left " rember those who strike with passio hsall never win a duel now strike at me agian" he had his sword ready to block he wasn't even othering to start attacking her now
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:59 am

Anthy moved to watch out of the way of the duelists, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:16 pm

"What was that?!" I said jumping back and retaliating my sword into my control.

"I always thought it was the one who has something or someone in mind to fight for, the ones that protect what they hold so dear instead of selfishly trying to take things away from others, I always thought that was the one who was stronger." I clenched my grip tighter around the handle.

"And oh what a surprise, I seem to be that character in this duel am I not, Touga?" I asked, not fearing anything in that moment, not even losing Anthy, the only thing I would've feared is the constant memory of the prince in a flashback in front of me, even so that would also be my determination.

"Touga I will be a prince!!! I swear it. And if you dare say another comment as you just did, I swear it will be the last you ever make." I brought my sword close to my face and closed my eyes, in madness to concentrate all my fury into my energy for strikes with this sword. I then opened them abruptly as I started to get ready to dash again though this time with green eyes.

"Got that Touga? Once and for all, let's settle this."
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:31 pm

" once and for all?" he questioned he laughed and threw a few strikes allowing her to funnel her rage on him " i havent even begun" he dashed threw his blade up in the air and spun around utena then cacthing the blade the slashed on utena's back making a big tear on her shirt and leaving a wound with blood trickling out. "ah red my faviote color....." he taunted he darted backwards to get a good distance
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:08 pm

"You're sick Touga. Gah." I was dealing with the pain of battle, as I let him now attack me. "You don't know you're not supposed to hurt your opponent, your objective is to cut off the rose that is in my pockets, on my chest." I nodded.

"some duelist you are. And I thought you love me oh so much you wouldn't hurt me, you want to be my prince, you could never be him and you will pay for ever going after Anthy and me." I said putting my sword back up ready to block him from doing anymore of those stupid trick attacks.

My eyes were now green as Anthy and Touga were to notice, I wasn't myself.
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:48 pm

yes utena show me the power of dios he held his blade ready and dropped it "come and strike me if thats what you wish".
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

I was dashing at him really fast with bursting speed, as I realized he dropped his sword.

"Touga.." I said stopping my tracks and looking down at the ground and my sword too, which was now pointng in the direction of my eyes.

"You're surrendering? Why would you throw this all away? I mean, you want the rose bride don't you? And thats not a fair match if you just give up. Plus, you're making it seem like you wanna die right now, and for me to plunge this blade right through you... well..." I said dropping mine too.

"I'm not.. and I can't. I won't.. do any such thing."
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:29 pm

" my life is nothing if it is for your benifit utena" he began walking towards her leaving his sword behind
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:40 pm

"T-Touga, what are you...?" I said not completing my question and just stood there looking up at him as he walked towards me, with my eyes still emerald green much like Anthy's. I was still possessed but I was always allowed control of my body and mind, whenever I wanted it in "Dios Mode".
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:27 pm

touga walked up to utena and placed the blade of the sword on his chest " dont you want to finish this already, , miss utena" he placed one hand on the blade and he other on utenas cheek " i know im not perfect but im changing utena, you may never me mine but right here right now this feeling is enough for me".
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:33 pm

"T-Touga, what... what are you talking about?" I asked and qas so confused about what was going on here. I thought and thought about what he meant, I knew Touga truly did care for me, but I was clueless as to what he meant.

I thought to myself for a moment, and looked up at him with my green eyes, as he put his hand on my cheek, I didn't dare move it, was he dying? I'd hoped not, and I didn't want to end it, my sword was on the floor, and he bent to pick it up and place it to his chest. As he handed my the handle, I took it and was thinking about what I was to do.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Anthy watched on, wondering what touga could be thinking with such a move.
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:35 pm

touga put his hand on utenas placeing the blade of her sword agianst his rose. "do it" touga begged he hoped utena wouldnt so he could stay in this moment as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:31 pm

I held the sword there, however not gripping it tight. I thought to myself, and then kept shaking my head.

"No Touga,I won't it isn't a fair way of winning and what good can come of it, nothing." I said looking directly into his eyes with my still green ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena   duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

duel # 6 Touga vs. Utena
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next