Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Character Creation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Character Creation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Character Creation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Character Creation Vote_lcapCharacter Creation Voting_barCharacter Creation Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Character Creation Vote_lcapCharacter Creation Voting_barCharacter Creation Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Character Creation

Go down 
+3
Michael Greenwood
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i
Utena Tenjou
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:31 pm

Name~

Age~

Sexual Occupation~

Bio~

Appearance~

Ex:

Anthy Himemiya

14 (15 rl)

Bi

A girl with no emotions but is stuck in the twines between her brother and utena tenjou. she is also the rose bride and is the key tto revolutionize the world...also she is caught in a spell.

look at av
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Utena Tenjou   Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Name- Utena Tenjou
Age- 14 (15 in rl)
Gender- female
Sexual Occupation- Utena= Bi, Me= Secret
Bio: Utena is a girl who eventually obtains the rose bride and has the power to revolutionize the world. However, at first she doesn't know of this power and doesn't want it. She's only concerned bout meeting her prince from her childhood. She was given a ring that led her to Ohtori Academy. She starts to develop feelings for Anthy and gets more into and involved with this so much that she declares that she will save Anthy from her fate... which is sealed. Above all is her determination for her dream... to become a prince.

Pink hair, blue eyes, look at avi
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i
Admin
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:59 pm

Name~Emanyeru Kouseitan'i

Age~16

Sexual Occupation~Bi

Bio~Kid with a lost past. He's been through hell and back and is known to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. He's a master swordsman and the creator of the Dark Knights Swordsman (not really knights just thought it sounded cool). He's killed many people in the past and regrets it deeply. but all it does is fuel his insanity. His last bout with love left him void of emotions and on the brink of insanity. All he can do is continue his journey till he completes his chosen goal. DESTROY HIS FATHER.

Appearance~Avi but the skin tone is darker. Has 2 scars on his left cheek and a tattoo of a dragon circling a double edged sword on his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Michael Greenwood

Michael Greenwood

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Name~Michael Greenwood

Age~14

Sexual Occupation~ Straight

Bio~A American transfere student, he seems to get all the ladies in his new school. He is a pretty nice kid.

Appearance~Avi
Back to top Go down
Domi

Domi

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:39 am

Name:Unknown Nickname:Domi
Sexual Occupation:Straight
Bio:I'll think of one
Appearance: see avy
Back to top Go down
Juri Arisugawa
Admin
Juri Arisugawa

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:04 am

Name: Juri Arisugawa.
Sexual Occupation: Straight
Bio: The captain of the academy's fencing team, Jury is one of Ohtori's most highly respected students, and even the teachers appear to be in awe of her. Her aloof, intimidating manner belies a dark secret. Of the Student Council Duellists, she is thought to be the most noble, and thus the one with the most potential to become a Prince, but her nobility and the strength that comes with it are constantly undermined by her desires and despair. Her Dueling Rose is orange.
Appearance: Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:16 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:43 am

Name~ Anthy Himemiya

Age~14 (irl= secret)

Sexual Occupation~ Anthy = bi

Bio~ A
girl with no emotions but is stuck in the twines between her brother
and utena tenjou. she is also the rose bride and is the key to
revolutionize the world...also she is caught in a spell.

Appearance~ (when i find a picture or a avi)
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:45 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Name~touga kiryuu

Age~17

Sexual Occupation~straight ( in RL straight)

Bio~ A True Prince, handsome and cunning. As the President of the Student Council, Touga Kiryuu receives the instructional letters from "End of the World" and carries them out. Touga is well know throughout the entire Ohtori Academy, mostly for his good looks, and the trail of heart-broken girls he leaves behind.
he is the brother of Nanami Kiryuu and
Although he says that he wishes to be noble, he has little empathy towards anyone, and his powers of manipulation are second only to Akio. He also shares his playboy attiude and has many female conquests. He is a childhood friend of Saionji, although their relationship took a turn for the worse at a point in their childhood that is the centerpiece of their respective personal journeys. his dueling rose is red.

Appearance~ look at av

Last edited by Touga Kiryuu on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:42 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolutionary Girl Utena :: Registration :: Character Registration-
Jump to: