Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
First Period Math - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst Period Math - Page 2 Voting_barFirst Period Math - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
First Period Math - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst Period Math - Page 2 Voting_barFirst Period Math - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

First Period Math

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

First Period Math - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:51 am

Anthy wanted to live in that moment awell. She smiled and rested against Utena with her head resting on her shoulder, her arms where folded up and resting between them. She was tired now from the shocks she had recived today, She tried not to let it show though.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:00 am

I will save you from Kenta...

I said not showing any emotion, when I thought this and just holding you. I continued to it was the only thing left to do.

Walk me back to class?

I asked again grabbing her hand and making my way back to Math to which I was totally late to. Majorly late. I knocked on the door as the teacher answered it and saw me with a shocked face. I walked inside the class after giving Anthy a quick hug goodbye and then progressing to her the thoughts of what was going on so that she may be amused for the time being.

Teacher- UTENA TENJOU!! HOW COULD YOU BE LATE TO MY CLASS?! I MEAN YOU OF ALL PEOPLE!! I THOUGHT.. AND YET YOU CONTINUALLY FAIL TO WEAR THE CORRECT DRESS CODE!! DETENTION FOR 3 DAYS!! The teacher finished yelling and I closed one of my eyes listening to her. I nodded and accepted the punishment. I thought Anthy would get a kick out of it though.

Utena- Sorry. I go to sit down and watch the teacher teach but not pay attention, I'm too busy talking using telepathy with my girlfriend. I smile as doing so.

Do you want me to duel Touga? I thought after getting over the little comedy spree I pulled.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:12 am

She nodded her only response to Utenas remark about defeating kenta.
of course.

Anthy nodded and walked back to class with Utena, holding her hand. She had hugged her back then moved to rest against the wall for awhile before moving on to her garden.

Anthy giggled as she had been given a view into the classroom or at least commentary of what was going on.

there is no point to that duel. Do as you wish though. was her answer. She didn't want her to duel Touga but at the same time didn't want to change her decision.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Well if I do the guy is happy and well will still hit on me for his true love of course, and if I don't duel him he's unhappy and will still hit on me. Either way I lose. I'm gonna defend you, though you belong to someone else currently, I am still protecting you and my love.. because what he wants is the rose bride, and even though you belong to Kenta, you are the closest to me, besides... I have that power in me right..??

I smiled and thought this to her, sitting in my math class, now waiting for it to end, playing with a pencil, and looking out the window. My head rested on the palm on my hand, and my elbow on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Yes thats right, alright then

She blushed abit from that and was now waiting at her garden.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:41 pm

I'll do this for your sake. I love you.. and so I will protect you.

I thought still playing with the pencil as the teacher asked me a question.

Teacher- Hm, let's have Utena answer this question.. shall we? It'll make up for being tardy.

I obviously snapped back to attention when she said that. Again I was progressing my thoughts to Anthy again of what was going on in the class.

Teacher- Alright solve for X in this equation. 2x + 14 = 28.

"Oh right... it's 7." I said quickly as I was still progressing it so she heard me. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Alright

Anthy giggled to herself.

Its good you can do it that fast, even if you wheren't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Tell me about it, my quick mind saves me again. Told you I was great at math. Hm, so what are you up to?

I sat there playing a pencil still as time went by, and she continued teaching.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Just tending to the plants
she seemed happy about that.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Well I'm dying to see you.. I smiled after that thought, still not paying attention.

I'm just dying and waiting to see that beautiful full form figure in front of me, when we embrace. I'm dying to have you in my arms and love you till no ends. I'm dying to look into those beautiful eyes of yours and fall in love again. I'm dying to finally and forever kiss those sweet lips of yours as I am completely yours.. my Anthy... my princess of Roses.

I thought this blushing a little in class, as my friend Wakaba kept an eye on me. Sitting next to me, she started to smile curiously and watch me though still paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Anthy blushed more, though she was alone tending to the roses. "Utena" she whispered to herself.

I know how you feel. was her reply and all she could really think to reply.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:19 pm

I smiled and blushed a little from thinking that whole thing to her. I kept playing with the pencil as the bell rang it was time for second period English. I got up and gathered my things only on my way out to be stopped by Wakaba.

"Hello there Wakaba." I smiled as I tried to get by her.

"Hey, so yea.. what was that blushing about today in math? And the total space out.. something's going on.. Utena, are you being consumed with thoughts of Anthy?" She giggled and teased me.

I blushed and rubbed the back of my head. "Well.. um.. I.." I tried to speak the word no. But I couldn't get it out since I was speaking with Anthy in my head.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Anthy would have had to pick that time to expand on what she had sent back earlier.

I can't wait for us to embrace and feel the warmth and protection that I feel when we are together... I will be waiting for my prince ...my Utena.

it was very simple, just the truth it seemed she was not able to word it so well as Utena had.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:28 pm

I blushed when I heard this more.

"You're awfully cute when you blush you know Utena? And, I think it is Anthy!! It is isn't it? You are like in love with her Ute-chan!" She said getting really excited.

"Well, um... I wouldn't.. um.." It was hard to get the words out.. I progressed this to Anthy to let her know I needed some help.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Do you want me to come and interupt?
she asked wondering how she could help.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:37 pm

No... just help me say something. I am wordless when it comes to you..

I thought still blushing as Wakaba was now teasing me slightly.

"That's really cute that you have a crush on her. Anthy and Utena, hm has a nice ring to it. And, I don't hate her... completely. You're my best friend, sounds like a good match to me. Besides, shes lucky to be in those big strong arms of yours." She giggled and blushed even more. Though she was teasing she was also flirting.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Anthy sighed and had to think quickly she didn't know what to say either.

Maybe excuse yourself? you might be late to your next class.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:53 pm

There's just one thing she's in my next class, we're in about 4 of the same classes together... I need help gah, my princess help me.

"Well, Wakaba, don't you think we're going to be late?" I asked still blushing.

"We can talk n the way there." She smiled and giggled as we started walking.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Anthy felt abit useless right now.

Alright my prince. Change the subject? she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Good idea.. I wanna see you bad.. why do you have to belong to that Kenta guy?

"Tell me everything! :3" She said giggling and smiling.

"Well, hm what are we doing in English again, there is really nothing to tell." I said walking with her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:07 pm

He won in the duel. was her plain reply. Though it was unfair it was her fate.
I wish to look upon you aswell.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:15 pm

What duel was this? Mind sharing it Anthy?

I thought as we kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:02 pm

A duel with

Saionji

At least thats how she remembered it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Alright, well in this duel with Touga, I'll defend you.. and then I will challenge Kenta to one. I promise that you and me will be together soon. I promise.

I said as I smiled and me and Wakaba kept walking to class. Anthy was all on my mind.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:03 am

Alright,
She smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Period Math   First Period Math - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Period Math
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next