Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Vote_lcapUtena's Dorm - Page 2 Voting_barUtena's Dorm - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Vote_lcapUtena's Dorm - Page 2 Voting_barUtena's Dorm - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Utena's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:22 pm

Anthy loved being held so close to Utena, continueing to kiss her back it seemed like every moment where hours of bliss within this time. She pulled away from the kiss and lay her head down near Utenas neck starting to kiss there gently.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:42 pm

I blushed and smiled at this feeling, as my hands traveled down to her hips to hold her steady, as I continued to rub against her silently and subtly. It was going to grow into one amazing night I could feel. I loved Anthy being on me, I mean holding her to me, and her body in my arms, it was just wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:05 pm

She smiled to herself as she continued to kiss along Utenas neck, trailing up to her chin and down to the base of her neck. Repeating it, she was enjoying her time. Feeling the subtle movements making her feel strange and warm.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:27 pm

I blushed and shivered slightly from the feeling of her doing this to me, but my hands tightened around her waist, and then eventually I let them wander. I smiled to feel her doing this to me, as I began to rub against her a little more. I was enjoying this too, this was our moment and nothing was to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:34 pm

As time went on this continued. The same slow pace went on and on Anthy blushed feeling the hands wonder. she started kissing harder, putting small amounts of pressure on each kiss. Though not to hard, they would linger each time just for afew moments before continueing to trail.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:41 pm

I would have apologized, but I got tired and so I allowed her to do what she was doing, and stopped my rubbing as I just held her to me, nothing more. I fell asleep and started dreaming of my princess.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:46 pm

She smiled as she looked up and noticed Utena asleep, she nuzzled her neck as she closed her eyes and rested ontop of her, listening to her heart. It was a perfect moment for her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:49 pm

I was asleep and too busy caught up in my mind and dreams of my princess, the one on top of me, the one I loved.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:29 am

Anthy started to drift off just listening to Utena's heart her mind somewhat wondering about Utena's dreams. she nuzzled against her once more before just falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:49 pm

I smiled as I held her and slept.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Anthy smiled also, sleeping with her love. Lost in her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:29 pm

As time went by and passed on, I awoke to the morning in my face and the sunlight shining through. I'd wondered what had happened last night, as suddenly my memory flashed back to me while Anthy still lay atop me. I didn't want to wake her, so I silently laid there holding her to me, loving each moment and minute I've ever with her. I loved her no doubt and sometime our time would come. To be ourselves, who we truly are, and not have to hide and play along in a world of lies. ^^

I kissed her lightly as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:33 am

Anthy stayed asleep awhile longer. Curled up cutely atop Utena. She slept peacefully, dreaming about her love still.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:32 pm

In smiled and laid there relaxing a bit more with her too.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:41 pm

She nuzzled against Utena as she started to arouse from her slumber, her eyes fluttering open as she registered that she was still ontop of Utena, she gazed up upon her and smiled to herself, slowly moving to kiss her gently.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:20 pm

I kissed back gently as well, and smiled. I loved this, and her as equally well. ^^ I held her to me. Though becoming ever shy.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:24 pm

"Good morning" she whispered as she kept her gaze upon her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:30 pm

"Good morning to you too Anthy." I nodded and winked.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:28 pm

She smiled. Not utterng a word. just watching.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:03 pm

"So you're one to fall for the tomboy prince type so to speak?" I asked a little innocently.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:02 pm

"What do you mean by that?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:19 am

I blushed at the giggle, as she noticed the color change in my face and my inability to speak. I still held her to me, my hands resting on her waist lightly, us just laying there in lover's embrace and me, relaxing with her. I couldn't speak, not after that cute giggle and smile she has shown me.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:35 am

She gently nuzzled Utena to try and comfort her and make it so she knows its ok to say something. She looked at her alittle worried.
"are you ok?, not getting a fever again are we?" she was teasing Utena, trying to be subtle about it. Though it still showed her concern, she also knew the reason she was blushing.
She leaned up and gently placed a small kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:58 pm

I nodded subtly to show that I was ok and not catching any sort of ailment. I was completely in good health and maybe even better because well she was there with me. And when Anthy was around, near or with me.. I had nothing to fear or worry bout.. because all of my concentration, all my mind wanted to focus on was her, nothing else. My awesome little rose princess, my rose bride, Anthy Himemiya, I swear I'll protect you till the day I die.

"Anthy, I'm going to protect you from any harm, that is until the day I die." I nodded determindely smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Anthy smiled, and nodded as she blushed lightly.
"I know you will." she was certain that Utena would do so.
Though right now all that mattered was her, being with her and being able to enjoy this time they had together.
No thought had entered her mind not even one about the time.
Soon she would probly receive another shock for not performing her nightly duties. which had slipped her mind while she was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utena's Dorm
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next