Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Vote_lcapUtena's Dorm - Page 6 Voting_barUtena's Dorm - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Vote_lcapUtena's Dorm - Page 6 Voting_barUtena's Dorm - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Utena's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:25 am

Anthy smiled and gently placed a kiss at the base of Utena's neck. She was enjoying every bit of this and loved where Utenas hand was, she blinked abit at the jerky movement knowing that the feeling would of surprised her. She very slowly and gently went to apply small amounts of pressure then none, making a patern to ease Utena's worry as she stroked the area. "Are you ok?" she asked tentatively in a very hushed tone as she came up to lightly kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:42 pm

I nodded and smiled, blushing slightly. "Yes Anthy, thank you though, I'm fine. I told you I'm overly sensitive down there, like a boy in a girl's body." I smiled and laughed as I continued to kiss her, and hold her to me gently. And fingering her. I loved everything about this night, the romantic and awesome aura of it, and spending time with Anthy.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:22 pm

She smiled as well and laughed abit at the joke that had been made, she kissed Utena back and pressed herself more against her as she was held, enjoying every bit of this night. She started to bite her lip slightly from the pleasure.
Continueing her movements over Utena's area aswel.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 pm

I smiled and hugged her tight and kissed her lips back as passionately as she did mine, I loved this night in glory as well. I kept my fingers going in her area, softly now... and then pressed more of myself to her, smiling at the fact that my lip was being bitten. And, then I started rubbing against her some again, giving her more pleasure than before.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:28 am

She shivered and rubbed herself against Utena alittle more harder, biting gently on her lip more as she moved across it.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:32 am

I smiled and continued rubbing, I loved the sound of her innocent moans, that sounded so young, full of life, and just wonderful. Everything about this night was spectacular, and for all of this to be happening to me was unbelieveable. Though I did realize that I would have been responsible for taking her virginity, and the same vice-versa for Anthy.Yet, I still kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:00 am

Anthy felt something strange she was building up still and wondered how much more she could take of this before she burst. She kissed Utena back while her hand tried to match Utena's, It was spectacular and unbelievable, she continuely blushed as her moans came out though she tried not to make to much noise.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:39 am

I smirked as she moaned into my mouth. That's the kind of pleasure I was hoping to give her. I kept going with my speedy fingers, and then finally retracted them, out of her area, and continued my rubbing and kissing her. It was amazing to have her right here with me, and doing it was the first amazing exprience I thought it to be. I mean this night I would definitely remember for the rest of my life. And this was a night of glory and love... every emotion and every thought, every dream was being released into this. As the innocent moans took sound affect to my ears, and I blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:28 am

She was brought to the end point and was unable to hold it back over the finger she tried to continue kissing back finding it difficult to do so fully from the jerky movement of her body, her fingers clenching for a different reason then before this time in pleasure, seeming pinch and dig into where they where slightly during the brief laps of control.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:50 pm

I began to jerk and jump too at the feel of her hands there, but in hurt, in pain. It hurt to have her fingers there, and thus I cried out a little with a loud moan of pain. And, I tried to kiss her back as well. Trying to rub on her, but I just was thinking about our night into eternal love.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:04 pm

once it was over her fingers retracted abit as she realised what had happened, Then she began gently rubbing over the area as she frowned abit into the kiss not meaning to cause any pain to Utena. Lightly she rubbed now.. though with uncertanty she was not sure if utena would want her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:31 pm

I smiled into it to let her know it was alright, and it just hurt slightly, not that much. I kissed her ever so passionately and deeply, allowing for my hands to wander freely about her waist again, as I held her to me. I rubbed more against her, and nodded.

"Anthy you... are... truly.. the princess... of my soul.." I said slowly panting from being out of breath, and then slowly going to kiss her lips.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:10 am

Anthy returned the kiss in the same manor, enjoyed the rubbing, She started to press alittle more firmly with her fingers not alot just testing, as they continued to rub against utena.

She smiled as she heard this and leaned in to return the kiss, she pressed her lips against utena's passionately softly first, then harder.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:06 pm

I smiled in enjoyment, and kept at the kissing and rubbing. I wanted to know when she wanted to stop that way I don't get too carried away. I mean doing this was amazing, it was my dream, and my love was shown as clear as day in this moment. Nothing else mattered, not Dios, not Akio or anything, but anthy.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:05 pm

She continued for awhile longer, smileing as she rubbed back. She pulled back from the kissing and look into Utena's eyes briefly before she would go down and rest her head on Utena's chest.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am

I smiled too as I kissed her once more before stopping completely, and panting. I held her to me by the waist ever so easily. I comforted her, and as she laid her head on my chest, she could feel and hear my heart speed up by a longshot. I looked back as she did into mine, and smiled, then kissed the top of her forehead, catching my breath.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:04 am

She smiled as she heard her heart speed up and blushed as she felt the gentle kiss, she was still catching her breath. She tilted her head so she could gently kiss just under Utena's jaw. Afterwards she just rest where she was, contently listening to the rythm of Utena's heart.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:35 am

My heart was readily beating faster and faster with every moment. I chuckled a little at the kiss to my the part below my jaw as it tickled and it was just so gentle in every way as well as sweet. I smiled to know that she would have done this with me. I tried to listen to her heart too but I couldn't, so I allowed for her to lay down on me, my arms around her, and letting my heart's rhythm sooth her till the sands of time stood still. Every grain entangled with us.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:25 pm

As they reached the dorm, Anthy waited for Utena to open the door to walk in after her.
"Why do you think he would of done so?" she asked curiously wondering what else was going through her mind.
She too had not noticed the lapse in speech the two where going through.
Anthy bit her bottom lip before opening her mouth she wished to ask if she could see the wounded area to see if it had completely healed or not. It was quite strange. Though when she went to open it it didn't seem to come out.

"Its not like I did anything to anyone"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 pm

I thought or rather knew that there was something on her mind, something she was trying to get out, but just couldn't. So after we entered the dorm, I took off my shoes, and put on some slippers. I made my way to the kitchen and put on a pot of tea to calm both of us. I mean we were both tense and looked like we needed it. After it started to boil or heat up, I went back to sitting down with my love.

"Utena are you alright? I mean you look pretty tense over there, and the wound you received must not be too well either. I put on some tea, in case, if you want some... I'll ready it when it's done." I smiled with that apathetic look on my face, just as Anthy had.. wait did I just say Utena? Man I am losing it.

"Well, that is true, you still didn't do anything. All you did was protect me.. I mean you protect.. ah, just.. what is it?" I said going back to that innocent tone.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Anthy stayed seated waiting to Utena, when she returned next to her it was odd hearing the words she wished to say come out of Utena's mouth.

"Yes, Tea sounds good.... you sure?..."

This was becoming very confusing, as the night drew out maybe it was time to sleep and rest.
" are you sure your alirght Utena?... yes i know that I was wounded but.. you still need rest" wait what?, Thats not right.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 pm

"Anthy, I've never felt better in my life. I think you're the one the who needs some rest... you still have that wound right? I mean it's nothing something that can just heal out of the blue. It needs time, and so do you. Tea's almost done, I'll get everything ready." I said as I walked into the kitchen and readied the tea that was to be drunken by Anthy and I. I then walked back into the room with it, careful not to spill it anywhere.

"So, Utena, when do you think the next duel is? And who the challenger is, I wonder." I said taking a sip of my tea, and sitting in a refined position with the same look Anthy always had..no wait I always had. No... gah this is so confusing. What's happening?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Anthy watched Utena as she spoke. Her eyebrow arched slightly as she heard the talk of the wound. Wait wasn't that Utena. She shook her head. "I am fine, it is you that needs the rest not I. I mean its not as if I was hurt badly or anything"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:58 pm

I nodded in disbelief.

"Yes in my opinion you were, and for that you should rest. The man stabbed you with a sharp edged sword and yet you are still alive. You are my miracle, my prince Utena, and I love you." I blushed a little at saying that. Hearing those words come out of my mouth was just weird. Though nevertheless I continued with this senseless blabber.

"Utena, let's just both get some sleep, shall we? I am beginning to tire myself." I yawned lightly and then walked over to the bed, first sitting down on it, and then patting it lightly, motioning for you Anthy to come over, or wait was it Utena? No, Anthy... no... AH I'M SO CONFUSED! ><
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:09 am

"I'm fine really. Please stop worrying about me" she smiled and blushed at the sound of those words aswell. "I love you too my Princess, now really it was not that bad" Its not like nothing odd has happened before afterall.

"Alright Anthy." She nodded to her and moved over to sit next to her a nervous smile on her face as her thoughts went back to the nights event.s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utena's Dorm   Utena's Dorm - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utena's Dorm
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next