Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Vote_lcapAnthy's Dorm - Page 4 Voting_barAnthy's Dorm - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Vote_lcapAnthy's Dorm - Page 4 Voting_barAnthy's Dorm - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Anthy's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am

Anthy's body kept tensing up as she slept. Moving from one state to the other. As her she was drawn closer to Utena, her body had relaxed. Subconciously
As she heard the whisper in her sleep she seemed to come closer to conciousness.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:35 am

It seemed to be that I was dreaming of her, then the whispers stopped all as I just held her in my sleep. The morning was approaching soon, within the next few hours no doubt, this had been a short night. I didn't realize that my arm was there and that it was causing her comfort.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:43 am

Anthy had started to wake up from her rest as the dawn was approaching.
She could feel the light weight of the arm around her. She reallised soon enough that Utena's arm was around her, as she felt to warmth of the body behind her she could not help but stay in place, placing her hand over Utena's. Just waiting for her to wake up.
All she thought of was how much she had wanted this, and how odd that it finally had happened, as her mind went back to the night before. It was all so un real and yet it was happening.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:47 am

I didn't feel this as I just continued to sleep, being the heavy sleeper I was I was able to sleep through most things. But, some things I couldn't help but wake up to... and I wouldn't feel her hand there either unless awake and aware. And so, I had been dreaming of the night before too, so much so that a slight blush appeared upon my face and my hand gripped tighter around her waist as if re-enacting it. I mean it felt so real and so good, so why take it away from me?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:56 am

As she felt the hand tighten around her waist she could not help to blush again, she rested there with Utena. Just thinking.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:00 am

However, I started to wake up and recede my hand back to my own body. I yawned and stretched and rubbed my eyes to get me fully awake.

"Ah, good morning Anthy." I smiled and said within a good mood as the light was shining brightly through the slightly opened curtain and I sat up in the bed thinking a little as well. Though I was tired, I was awake now and wasn't going back to sleep. I admired her, my little rose princess.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:06 am

"Good morning Utena". She smiled up at her.
"sleep well?" she asked as she admired her loves beauty, she was now resting on her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:35 pm

I nodded.

"Yes, and did you?" I smiled and stretched once more before looking at Anthy waiting for an answer. She was so beautiful... I mean I couldn't help but admire her. And well... cute as well. So, a very light blush appeared on my face barely noticeable... but if I know Anthy, she can catch anything in plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:07 pm

She nodded aswell. She seemed to have slept fairly well compared to how she used to so in her opinion it was good.
She noticed the slight blush. As she thought for a moment before asking. "Are you ok? you seem to be alittle red?". It was a sneaky way of asking but she thuoght it would be fun.
She sat up and gently placed a hand on her forehead pretending to feel for a temperture. It was just an excuse to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:58 am

I blushed majorly hard at this and still kept blushing... and I knew it but tried to play it off.

"No, do I-I feel warm? I mean... I-I'm red??" I said confused and was obviously love stricken.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:56 am

"hmm, I don't think so. Though you are red." she said as she tried not to giggle. She stared into Utena's eyes lovingly as she pulled her hand back to her own body. As a small light blush came over her face.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:06 am

I blushed and looked back into her loving eyes as well, put my hand over her receding on and laying it gently on top of her's resting on the bed. I smiled and continued blushing a little but then noticed her light blush and played the same game back.

I smirked. "Hm, and now why are you red Miss Anthy Himemiya? I mean you aren't catching a cold are you?" I snickered in my mind, I didn't want her to realize what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:03 am

Anthy had noticed the facile gesture that suggested a smirk as she was asked the question. It seemed abit teasing to her.
She played along for now, as her blush increased.
"hmm, I don't think so unless I got it from you." she was teasing her about the kiss. She seemed to lick her lips gently and very subtley remembering the taste.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Butterflies began to fly in my stomach and my blush increased as well. All I could do was smile and not smirk anymore in the face of this beauty in front of me. And to see her lick her own lips like that, it was alluring... and mysterious... like she was asking for something from me, and incredibly sexy. I felt this urge down deep inside of me, I don't know what it was to do just to do something to her... and I had to fight it off. I mean even though she wouldn't have cared, much less liked it... I didn't wanna scare her or become a fast moving person and leave her to be alone and so I just sat there playing along once more.

"Now, how would you get something from me by just touching my head... I mean it's normal to take a person's temperature if they really are sick right? So, how you could you have possibly caught something from me like that?" I asked pretending not to know what she was getting at.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Her blush stayed as it was already dark. She didn't expect this question and was unsure of how to answer it as she wondered how to get around without saying what she actually had ment. It made her nervous in a way she was unsure about. A odd feeling these butterflys where.

"I don't know, maybe thats not how I caught it from you.". was her only response.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:38 pm

I smiled and stayed there.

"I'm not sick, I think you mean I'm simply just blushing right? And well... the only way to catch a blush from someone is to do this.." I chuckled lightly and then kissed her lips lightly as well.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Anthy really didn't expect this. Though she was happy that she was able to kiss Utena back lightly. She smiled and gave a small nod.
" I think your right".
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:43 pm

I smiled as I grew closer and wrapped my arms shyly around her waist.

"Anthy, just curious... tell me what you feel when you feel my hands go there." I said kissing her again once then letting her have time to explain.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:56 pm

"What do you mean?" she asked. She wasn't really sure how to answer and wondered if she could just avoid the question. Though she did feel at peace and happy when Utena close and her arms wraped around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:02 pm

I shook my head.

"Nothing nevermind." They slid lightly to her tailbone.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Anthy smiled at her. "Ok". She blushed abit more feeling them at her tailbone.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:12 pm

I smiled and then let go of her as I went up to get dressed and stretch. I stretched and then got out my clothes and got changed for school, my boyish uniform. I looked towards Anthy to see she was already changed... and smiled as I nodded to her, which meant are we ready to go?

"Hey Anthy, I need to talk to you on the way to school if that's alright.?" I asked, I didn't want to be pushy.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Anthy had gotten up aswell and dressed quickly. She nodded back to Utena in response meaning yes.

"Yes. That is alright. I have to go somewhere though first." She had to go clean that dorm again before classes. Though she was not allowed to bring others into the place, she would hope Utena would not want to come in and help.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 pm

"Well I guess that's fine, honestly we are best friends or w.e are, so I don't see why you won't ever let me help. It's alright though... I don't care. I'll walk you there and wait outside if that's alright with you.. I am your guardian now after all right?" I winked and smiled as I picked up my bag and opened the door like a "gentleman." Hehe get it?
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:38 pm

"Yes. Thats alright with me. Thank you." she said with a small smile. She took up her own bag. "hehe, looks like you are. "
She walked through the door that was opened for her. Heading towards the unmarked dorm after waiting for Utena to follow her.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthy's Dorm
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next