Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnthy's Dorm - Page 2 Voting_barAnthy's Dorm - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnthy's Dorm - Page 2 Voting_barAnthy's Dorm - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Anthy's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Anthy waited and was snapped out of her stunned daze. "What is it Utena?" she asked tentatively her arms slowly snaked there way up to wrap around Utena's neck loosely and gently.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:07 pm

I blushed more as I tried to speak the English language of which I thought that I had mastered. Apparently, this wasn't the case. I kept trying to get that same sentence out... who knew that this would be so hard?

"I'm.... I'm...." I kept pushing myself to say it and all the while trying to control myself from bursting out in a seizure and waking myself from this dream... it had to be a dream, I mean this wouldn't really happen in reality right? I mean, if it is a dream I can say anything I want.

So I pray to you gods... give me the strength to say that I love her. give me the heart to care, and Give me myself to pray... please rose make thy appearance so and let love bloom under this bright light.... Here goes nothing...

I tightened my grip a little.. and before moving into the sentence.. I asked her something.

"U-um, do you hate my hands being t-there?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Anthy wondered why an odd question like that would of been asked for if she had hated it then she would have moved away from her. She loved being so close to her. Her blush seemed to brighten abit as she tried to speak herself this time.
"N-no, I l-like them.. there..." she had paused between those words her eyes nervously watching Utena's.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:15 pm

I blushed as well as all that came out of my mouth then was a simple.... "oh." I smiled and nodded, keeping them there as tight as they were before, which really wasn't tight at all.

"I'm..." I tried to resume speaking though the words couldn't find their way out of my mouth, so I had to come up with a way to express myself without telling her directly.

"Anthy, can you feel such a thing as love?" I asked her keeping my gaze focused on her and thinking now in a strategic way to get the information I was trying to say out without having it be embarrassing. I smirked at the thought of this brilliant idea snap into my head, my hands still on her waist gently.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Her eyes had tacken on a puzzled look, her shoulders kinda slumped at this new question.
She went into thought. "I ... umm I think so" was all she could say.. but hadn't she just said she loved Utena already.. she knew that she did ... but was it possibe that it was not real?. She shook her head at this thought.. of course it was.. it had to be.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:26 pm

I thought and thought bout her having feels for me, judging by what I know... the Rose Bride isn't supposed to feel anything, she's supposed to be a figure of beauty standing there care taking to the roses and any other duties she must associate with. I didn't know she felt this way... the thought of those 3 words rung in my head, like sorrow clung to most people during depression... I needed to find a way to get it off my chest, now that that question was answered time to do something else.... act.

"Anthy are you in theatre? Do you know of the play Romeo and Juliet?" I asked smiling, my blush only slightly there.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:31 pm

"Romeo and juliet?.. I know of it." she said as she nodded. It was more confuseing now then before. The play of two lovers unable to be together due to there families fued. What importance would that have.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:35 pm

I thought this out carefully, slowly lead her into it without saying it directly, Geez... strategist and alluring much?

"Alright, well don't you think that is kind of like us? I aspire to be a prince.. and I'm almost there yet I can't be for some odd reason... and you are the rose bride, always keeping hidden secrets but ever so pretty like Juliet... and you say you love me but is it true? It seems that you are quite good at that and alluring enough to have poor Romeo's heart caught up in your personality." I blushed at this and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Anthy had looked down when she heard her love being questioned. Having a slight blush return from her confession.. having thought it through she realised what Utena was trying to say.

"I-it is true" is all she said back. Her heart had soared the only thing that could make it soar higher would be those simple words that where so hard to say.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 pm

"I... I... l-love... you." I finally said looking away and looking down holding my head, blushing like crazy... my face had to be as red as tomato from those words finally being able to come out of my mouth. Finally, I thought that she knew.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:00 am

Her blush increased as she heard those words she longed to hear from the one she cared for so much. A large smile had appeared as she still had her arms wraped around Utena's neck as she turned, Nothing could really be said she was speechless. All she could do was look at the beautiful form that was infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:07 am

I blushed even more as I shyly and gently put my hands back on her waist and smiled. I looked upon the beautiful person in front of me as well with eyes of shimmering amazement. ... I really couldn't believe we shared the same feelings. I couldn't believe this was happening.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:12 am

Anthy smile was still there, she stared into Utenas eyes a warmth had come over her, something she never expected to happen. It was pure bliss and yet. It seemed so unreal.

Nothing mattered in this moment. Just the fact that they where together like this and shared the love that had not been spoken of. Was enough.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:15 am

I thought to try something, how would her lips taste? Sweet, most likely the answer. I smiled softly and drew her closer to me within my hold, as I did so... my lips growing ever closer to her's and her face. I didn't wanna scare her or surprise her, just let her know it was coming.

I was still blushing at the embrace and at the incredibility that this was all real, now all that was needed was a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:24 am

Her blush grew brighter as she was slowly drawn closer to Utena, each second ticking by felt like a eternity as she realised what was going on , her mind raceing as this moment was finally becoming a reality.
Her heart raced as she felt her body stiffen , she had tilted her head slightly as Utenas lips drew closer, her own where moving forward to meet hers. Her eyes closeing slowly.

what is happening was the only question that raced through her mind as there lips met slowly. Such an incredible rush had surged through her body.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:30 am

I blushed and felt an amazing surge or rush of pleasure flow through me as well. I felt a spark when our lips met, I also felt butterflies flying about in my stomach... I had felt many things in that moment, but in that moment it felt as if nothing mattered. The girl I had fallen in love with I was kissing and holding in my arms, this was too good to be true. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:38 am

She didn't want to pull back from this kiss. She had almost felt like she would fall over from the high she felt. Her arms had tightened around Utena's neck. Not wanting to let go of the one she loved. It was almost too good to be true.
She feared being shocked in this moment. And yet at the same time the fear did not paralyse her. It just vanished under the feelings she had for Utena.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:45 am

But then... I wondered something so I decided to ask.. but I didn't wanna pull away from the kiss either.. When the kiss was over I would ask something that's been ringing in my head more than anything now besides the fact of if she loves me.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:49 am

Anthy stayed leaning against Utena. Slowly she had pulled back from the kiss. Smileing widely as she stared at her love. Taking in every feeling she could as there bodies where pressed together.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:53 am

I was blushing majorly and stood there smiling, looking at her too as well and i look awe struck. That kiss was amazing, and almost not true to me or my mentality.. am I dreaming? I couldn't believe that just happened, so I rejoiced in the fact that it did by continuing to hold her to me.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:57 am

Anthy slowly rested her head against Utena's chest as she closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:59 am

I smiled and my blush slightly disappeared but it was still there, I rested my head on her and gently held her rocking back and forth with her, in a gentle sway. I loved her.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:03 am

As she swayed with her, she took in a deep breath and exhailed it slowly completely relaxed and happy... the only thought going through her head and I love you.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:06 am

I continued to to hold her when suddenly the door came crashing to the side revealing someone coming in, frightening me a little but I held my grip tight as I wanted to protect Anthy.

He laughed menacingly. "Do you really think you shall get away with this Utena Tenjou?" He snickered and laughed in his self amusement... however, he acted cocky. I saw this as a flaw but never questioned it.. I knew who it was and if he dare lay a finger on her, he will perish.

"What is it you want?" I asked clenching my teeth and standing in front of her with my arms spread out in a protective position.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:10 am

Anthy was startled by the noise. As she looked at the door she bit her bottom lip to control herself. Just watching the two as she was being shielded by Utena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthy's Dorm   Anthy's Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthy's Dorm
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next