Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Fencing club's practice hall Vote_lcapFencing club's practice hall Voting_barFencing club's practice hall Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Fencing club's practice hall Vote_lcapFencing club's practice hall Voting_barFencing club's practice hall Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Fencing club's practice hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juri Arisugawa
Admin
Juri Arisugawa

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Fencing club's practice hall Empty
PostSubject: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:25 am

*fencing alone, doing techiniques*
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:23 pm

I walk in with Wakaba to watch Juri practice alone... she was skilled with a sword.

"Hey Wakaba, what do you think? Pretty good huh?" I watched in the background so that she wouldn't notice me.

"Yea, she's pretty good I guess.. but not as good as you Utena. Utena, my love!" She said as she hoped up onto my back and remained there for the rest of time that we were to be there watching secretly.

I sighed and yet smiled. I was used to this by now. "Must you always get so excited like that?" I smiled and shook my head at her hyperactive attitude.

"Yes, I must... do you have a problem with it miss prince?" she asked as she slightly grumbled at me and all I could do was smile, Wakaba was my best friend after all. She was the one to definitely make me smile.
Back to top Go down
Juri Arisugawa
Admin
Juri Arisugawa

PostSubject: Re: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:12 am

*looks up and sighs with an annoyed glare* You both are interrupting my practice. It'd be perfect if you would please leave so I can focus.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:14 am

"Hey, you're Juri Arisugawa right?" I asked innocently as I tilted my head and kept standing there with my best friend as she was quickly getting infuriated.

"Excuse me Juri, you don't have to be soo rude you know? I mean we were only here to watch your technique and other things. You know, maybe we wanna admire how good you are.. or maybe we wanna learn. So you just not be so cold and open up to people. Hmph." She pouted and turned her back to Juri, looking out the window as I kept looking and shrugged, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Juri Arisugawa
Admin
Juri Arisugawa

PostSubject: Re: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:19 am

I understand that you were only watching me and yes, I'm Juri Arisugawa. Now if you'd please leave me to practice with all my focus? That'd be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:21 am

"Um, no I have more questions. You're part of the student council right, and that means you're after Anthy..? Mind telling me why?" I asked wanting to know.

Wakaba continued to pout right next to me looking out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:51 pm

" i hope im not interputting something am i miss utena?" Touga brushed his long hair on his shoulder as he always does reaviling his presence to jury and utena. " you know jury your even making ME jealous by the way your attracting girls to wacth your preformance on the blade, perhaps kendo isnt that much of a popular sport anymore". He paced closer to wakaba and utena feeling his confidence growing in his chest he gave a friendly smile and asked wakaba. " hello what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:44 pm

"Touga disappear, you weren't interrupting anything, just go away." I nodded and pushed him away as he spotted the ring on my finger.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked tilting my head, and putting one of my hands on my hip. Touga usually annoyed me. But, I was just talking now, I had lost any interest in being his friend since I met him and his personality shined to me. He always tried to charm me, my heart belonged to another.
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 pm

" to be frank with you my dear i enjoy having conversations with many of the more attractive girls of this school but also i came to challenge you to a duel miss utena and you don't have to accept unless of coarse the rose bride means nothing to you........." he smiled his lips hiding a devil's laughter even though it is often said of touga having a angel's voice.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:37 am

I clenched my fists.

"Touga like I said, I don't like you being so formal with me, and your playboy nature isn't helping much. Why do you challenge me all of a sudden, but you know damned well that the rose bride is mine and means ... everything.. to me... Now why must you come into my life and tell me of the girls you wish to date but can't ever get." I smirked knowing that that was going to provoke him. I wasn't trying to be mean, just, double talking. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Touga Kiryuu

Touga Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:26 pm

" very well then i guess i'll settle this in the duel arena" he brushed his hair agian letting it flow behind him as he walked away with a smirk on his face such fire in that one he thought he smiled a grin as he passed out the door
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:50 pm

"What's his problem?" I thought to myself as Juri would have shruged and then I did so and walked off as well. I didn't know what to do nor what to expect, I didn't know what to think, all I knew is that I loved Anthy and him trying to professionally win my heart over wasn't working any either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fencing club's practice hall   Fencing club's practice hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fencing club's practice hall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolutionary Girl Utena :: Clubs :: Fencing Club-
Jump to: