Revolutionary Girl Utena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolutionary Girl Utena

A treacherous battle for the rose bride who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Basketball Courts.
Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 am by Wakaba Shinohara

» Epic Battle of Friendship - Duel #7 - Utena vs Wakaba, Amour.
Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am by Utena Tenjou

» Detour towards the courtyard
Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm by Wakaba Shinohara

» Trust and loyalties
Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Counciling room
Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Utena's Dorm
Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am by Utena Tenjou

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Anthy Himemiya (481)
Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnmarked Dorm - Page 2 Voting_barUnmarked Dorm - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Utena Tenjou (480)
Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnmarked Dorm - Page 2 Voting_barUnmarked Dorm - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wakaba Shinohara (89)
Touga Kiryuu (16)
Kenta Nakajima (12)
Juri Arisugawa (7)
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i (3)
Michael Greenwood (2)
Admin (2)
Domi (1)

Unmarked Dorm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:25 am

Anthy looked at Wakaba and nodded. "I'll be fine, " She leaned against the a wall nearby till she regained enough strength to continue on. Thinking back to what just happened and what happened before even that anthy hid her blush as she brushed her hand over her face with a small cloth she had gotten from her bag to wipe up the sweat. "Umm, nothing" was her response after afew moments silence to the question of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:55 pm

"Well I mean it certainly isn't nothing as you say.... it took you a while to answer my question and you're sweating, sitting on the floor, you don't look well at all." I thought for a moment. "Hm, did someone do this to you? It better not have Utena, or god help she's... ugh... well then who did this to you? I'll rough em up for ya." I pretended to punch someone in front of me while playfully punching only the air. I was attempting to make her laugh but then I noticed the blush and mistook it for a slap mark at first.

"Hm, wow! Oh my, are you getting abused Anthy? I mean I see that someone has slapped you by the red mark on your face. Is it that weirdo Saionji...? Why I oughta... " I growled and then thought for a moment.. looking back to it, now taking it as a blushing and getting a conniving little smirk on my face.

"Hm, oh... wait a second now... you're blushing, that's what it is.. well that's cute.." I paused and giggled. "Would you like me to go get your big strong prince for you.. to defend and protect you?" I giggled even more at the thought that it was my best friend.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:58 pm

"N-no, its ok. I'll be fine" she was alittle worried at this point and didn't know who she was referring to. She had almost said she ran off and I wouldn't want to disturb her from something busy. It would of probly confussed wakaba, at least thats what Anthy thought.

Brown = Miki.

Miki had approached Utena. "Hey, Utena" he smiled at her. "what you doing here so early?" he asked as he stood there. He had a worried look on his face as he observed her.

(I hope you don't mine me trying to be him)
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:37 pm

(I don't mind. Go ahead.. but I had posted something in the fields/meadows topic hehe.)

"Darn it... I'm trying to help... well suit yourself. I'll stay with you till Utena gets back, if that's alright." I said smiling and sitting down next to you waiting.

I looked up for a moment but then back down. "Oh, well I thought that me and Anthy could uh talk about things... having to do with everything that's been going on lately... with all the duels and such, but it didn't work out that way. Hello, Miki." I said putting my head completely back down.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:49 pm

(woops. Sorry didn't see it. I could change it. I'm not good at being two people at once.)

Anthy just nodded. "Thats alright with me. Thank you". She didn't really know what she was saying thank you for it just seemed right to say it.
Company was never a bad thing, and by now she was looking alittle better. It wouldn't be to long.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:33 am

(lol.)

I smiled and sat there with her, watching her till I was sure that Utena was to come back.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:36 am

Anthy stayed in silence. Untill she felt she was able to get up and move again.
She wondered what to say to Wakaba.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:49 am

"Are you feeling alright now?" It seemed Wakaba was paying more than usual attention, she knew something was wrong.. just not exactly what. She looked out over the rest of the way, not daring to look at Anthy just speaking softly.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:57 am

Anthy looked at her and nodded while speaking. "Yes. I'm fine now. Thank you for your company" she said with a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:13 am

I smiled and helped her up. "Alright Miss Anthy, you don't need to thank me for anything or bow.. or nod.. simply just a smile will work for me. That's the way I roll, plain ol' cool Wakaba. I don't like to be thanked and stuff for things that are just naturally things to do in a situation.. if that makes sense." I smiled and then sighed lightly thinking.

"Oh well, shall we go find your handsome prince Anthy?" I was kidding around with her but I couldn't helpo but blush, and well I had to admit that Utena was pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:17 am

Anthys blush had returned though it was extremely light. All she did was nod in defeat it, she wondered if Utena had told wakaba about how she felt. That thought was quickly dismissed after all,they had just spoken of it last night.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:23 am

I smiled and poked your cheek.

"Aw is Anthy blushing again? Why this time?" I giggled lightly, trying to be cute... though I didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:24 am

"N-no." she tried to hide it though she thought it was already seen and that was enough. "No reason" she said and hoped the subject would be dropped.
"So where are we going?" quickly trying to change subject.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:28 am

I smiled. "Hehe, I wasn't going to ask why or anything.. I have no reason to intrude. And we're going to look for your gallant, heroic, cute, hot, sexy... and incredibly noble... prince.." I blushed a little more as well as led her to places to look.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:32 am

She truely wondered now who Wakaba was talking about, though thats what she thought of Utena, she wasn't sure if that was what Wakaba thought aswell. She just followed while thinking.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:14 am

I thought for a moment before speeding up, I knew just where Utena had gone. When I was just arriving and she was running away it looked like she was heading for the fields and meadows near the school just off of it. I thought to run there quickly and see my love, and Anthy's for her sake.. I mean the two of them had lots to talk about... I could see it by the expression on Anthy's face, and so I ran with the intent of Anthy following to the Fields and Meadows of Ohtori Academy, smiling as I reached a hill and took in the fresh air. Now all that was left to do was find Utena.
Back to top Go down
Anthy Himemiya

Anthy Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:45 am

Anthy had followed wakaba. Running after her, it was slightly difficult for her to keep up but she seemed to have the energy at least. She was still slightly confuesed.
Back to top Go down
Utena Tenjou
Admin
Utena Tenjou

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:15 pm

(Post at the Fields/Meadows.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unmarked Dorm   Unmarked Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unmarked Dorm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2